chapter one

She's the Devil

Choi Minho, I hope you die.

Like seriously. How could you do that to me? I thought we were 2Min, the #1 bromance. But nooo~, I guess it wasn't like that for you.

Here's the story. We were in P.E, just playing basketball. When all of a sudden, Choi Minho, that damn froghead, chucks the ball at my head. And what do I get? A huge bruise.

So, here I am, walking to the nurse's office for a pack of ice. I paused in the hallway, as I heard a set of familiar voices.

"Sulli, you're soo nice!"

Geez. Choi Sulli AGAIN? Everyone was always blabbering on and on about how cute and innocent she was. How kind she was. Blah, blah, blah...
Trust me. That sly fox isn't innocent at all. It's all acting. How can I tell? I just can. No one else seems to notice, but then again, this school isn't full of smart people.

That sneaky little girl makes everyone think that she's an angel, which I find pathetic. I swear, the day that I find evidence of her evilness, I will tell the world and they will worship me.

"Oh my gosh, it's Taemin!" Oh God no. They'd discovered me. Prepare to run, Lee Taemin. I sprinted as fast as I could, but I took a glance at the girls and discovered Choi Sulli slightly glaring at me.

I snickered mentally.

Oh, goodness, she was so obvious. I really wonder why not a single person noticed it, besides me.

Don't worry, Choi Sulli.

Someday, I, Lee Taemin, will expose your dark, disgusting side to the entire school and your popularity will just go downhill.