SANA X TAEHYUNG

One Shots by kpopswift

AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah I ship Taehyung with Sana. I like to call this ship AV since Sana was "A" in GOT7's MV and Taehyung is obviously V because thats his stage name. Also this was written in like 30 mins at 10pm and I was running on 5 hours of sleep lol so it's not my best but I just wanted to put it here cause this story is supposed to be like a collection of all my one shots so XD Yeah I needa find my other one shots (there are a LOT of Seventeen ones......cause I'm trash................)

~~~~~

She still remembers the first time. Walking down the white hallway backstage with the other members, Sana was at the end of the line when he bumped into her. She was caught off guard, and immediately turned around and bowed and apologised instinctually. But to her surprise, he didn’t bow. He didn’t apologise either. She looked up from her bowed position and immediately his eyes met hers. She tried to look away but couldn’t. “I’m so sorry,” she said again. He remained silent. A spark jumped across his green eyes and he smiled. He just looked at her and bit his lip.

“I’m Taehyung.”

And he was gone. 

 

 

After a 14 hour day of music show shooting, Sana was exhausted. But she lay awake, her face to the ceiling. She screwed her face up and curled up her whole body under the covers. Somehow it made her feel better to physically mimic what she felt in her heart. As she relaxed her body she hoped her heart would do the same. She closed her eyes, but just at that moment her phone buzzed and she got up. A message.
I got your number from a friend.
What? Who got her number?
Who are you? She replied.
After awhile, a reply. Two winking faces.
Sana rolls her eyes to herself. Well that’s helpful. No really. Who is this? And she waits. And waits. And waits. And falls asleep with her phone in her hand.

 

The next morning Sana’s alarm goes off for practice. As she turns it off, she notices a message. Your friend from yesterday. -TH
Sana was confused at first, but suddenly the memory of yesterday flooded back to her. The flicker in his eyes, his smile, and the way he wet his lip before his teeth dragged along it. She can’t believe this idiot is trying to contact her when they don’t even know each other, she tells herself.. but her face is flushed.

 

4 hours of practice later and the group gets a break. Sana takes her water bottle to the tap to top it up with cold water.
“Sana! Who’s this??” She heard Jihyo shout from the practice room.
“What is it?” She replied, “What do you mean?” She ran back into the room. Jihyo’s standing, holding her phone. 
“Who’s this?”
Sana takes a look. A message from an hour ago; Don’t you remember me? Sana’s face becomes warm, splashed with red. How could she not remember him? She grabs her phone off Jihyo.
“It doesn’t matter who it is. It’s just a friend.” Jihyo perks up.
“If it’s a friend then why are you so red?”
“He’s honestly just a friend of mine..”
“HE?” Jihyo exclaims. “It’s a guy friend of yours?”
“We’re not really friends, he’s just annoying.” Sana smiles and look at the message. She replies to him.
Of course I remember you..

 

The next chance she gets to talk with him is that night. She opens to her phone to another message.
Weren’t you practicing all day?
Yeah, you? She replied.
Maybe.
She smiled. Why is he like this…
So what are you doing now?
Guess.
Talking to me?
Yup.
He replied. She paused.
Then shouldn’t you go to sleep? It’s past midnight.
A pause. Three dots to indicate hes typing.
Some things are more important than sleep.

 

The next day, Sana spent the whole day waiting for her chance to talk to Taehyung again. She messaged him before practice, at lunch break, at dinner break, with no reply. Finally, before bed, a message came through.
Busy day? She smiled. 
Yeah, really busy! She replied.
Sure? You seemed to have plenty of time to talk to me 😉
She froze. Oh crap…
Oh, well, I mean it wasn’t /that/ busy…
Mmmmmhmmmmmmmmm XP

She sighed
What’s your ideal type? He said. She froze. Her type?
Umm… I guess guys that can sing? And guys who like kids.
I like kids.

Oh… She paused. What does that mean...
My ideal type is a cute girl. A girl in the same profession as me, a girl who can cook. I also find bilingualism really hot. Especially if it's Japanese.
Sana felt her face go hot.
Japanese?
Yeah. Like Momo.

Her heart dropped in her chest like a broken elevator. The three dots came up to indicate he was typing.
Do you have her number?
Sana turned her phone off as quickly as she could, her face flushed red and hot. Her eyes stung. Her phone buzzed. Her pillow was suffocating her as she pressed it into her face but she didn’t care. She had to sleep. She had to work tomorrow. She had to sleep.

 

The next day Sana’s alarm woke her at 5am. Time to get ready for another 14 hour day. Another music show shooting. She tried to concentrate but a twisting feeling in her stomach caught her off guard. It was suddenly really difficult to sing lyrics about love. She felt sick.

She thought she would bump into BTS but she didn’t. Their dressing room is near to hers but she was too afraid to go out. She stayed inside and watched the performances on a screen. It grew later and the show was nearly over, the other members had begun to pack up. Sana still felt unwell.
“Maybe you should go outside for a bit?” Mina suggested. Japan line were always looking out for each other.
“Okay.”

 

Sana stepped outside her dressing room for a bit to find the hallway eerily empty. It seemed all the other groups and their staff were either packing up or had already gone home. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, but then heard a voice from across from her.
“You were just going to leave me hanging?”
It was him. He was there. Sana opened her eyes. He looked straight into her eyes and she saw the spark jump again.
“I fell asleep,” she replied. “Momo is in there, you can just ask her.” She gestured to her dressing room. He glanced at the door but then looked straight back at Sana. 
“I don’t want to.” Silence. He spoke again, “You performed well today.”
“Thanks,” she replied, “but I have to go.” She turned to go back into her dressing room.
“What’s up with you?”
Sana stopped and turned back around.
“Nothing.”
“You normally look way happier than this.”
“It’s literally nothing,” Sana replied, “I’m just tired and I thought…”
“You thought…?”
Sana paused. “Nevermind.”
“You thought we were friends?”
Sana froze. She took a step back as Taehyung stepped towards her, but felt her feet hit the wall. He stepped closer to her again. “You thought… I liked you?”
She felt her body tense up. He was only about a rulers length from her now.
“No.. I…. You don’t….” Sana’s voice was barely a whisper.
He bent down slowly, so his eyes were level with hers.

“Who says I don’t?”

 

 

EPILOGUE:

Later that night, Sana was getting ready for bed. She grabbed her phone to set an alarm for the next morning, but she noticed a notification she hadn’t seen before. A message, from last night. The one she hadn’t seen.

Just kidding.. ;)