Hi, you look familiar..?

Jinkook

Jin's POV:

I was walking down the street, looking for a coffee shop, to stop by. I'd gotten this addiction to coffee, and since I didn't have work tonight, I had lots of time to enjoy it here in town. I saw one on the corner and ran towards it. It wasn't raining today, luckily, so I could walk home to the dorm later. I didn't care about paparazzis because they usually didn't bother us, in the afternoon. I walked inside the coffee shop and ordered a cup, with blueberry yoghurt flavour. When I had paid, I looked for an empty table. There wasn't one, so I walked around between all tables, hoping there would be an empty spot somewhere.

At the corner-table, there was a young boy sitting, with an empty spot next to him. He had brown hair and was dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans. He had a red beanie on too, and he was wearing Timberlands on his feet. He reminded me a bit of Rapmonster.

"Hi" I mumbled, as I walked towards him. "Can I sit here? All tables are taken"

He looked up from his phone, hesitated, and then nodded. It just hit me, that he may know who I am.

I sat down and took a sip of my coffee. It was still very hot, so I let it cool down. The boy looked down at his phone again. He was listening to music, and I could hear some of it, coming out of his headphones. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite name the artist.

"Hey, what are you listening to?" I asked, tapping him on the shoulder. I might as well have a bit of conversation before I go home.

He took off his headphones and looked at me. I took another sip of my coffee, waiting for him to answer. 

"I'm listening to BTS, why are you asking?" He answered, lifting his eyebrow. He looked a bit younger than me, around 4 years.

I spit out my coffee, making the boy stand up and leave to get some napkins for me.

When he came back, he asked if he could help me, but I refused.

"Oh, you didn't have to," I said, and shook my head.

"Oh of course" He smiled.

"I'm sorry," I said and grinned. 

"Why are you apologising?" He asked, and looked confused.

"I'm Jin," I said smiling, while I shook his hand. "You are?"

"Jungkook" He smiled awkwardly. "I knew you looked familiar"

I let go of his hand, and sat down again, sipping my coffee.

"Sorry, I've really embarrassed myself" He mumbled and looked down at his Timberlands.

"No no, don't worry" I assured him. 

"Do you want to go outside for a bit, and have a walk? I need some fresh air" I asked and took my coat on.

He nodded and stood up. His hair was all fluffy, and his cheeks were red...