(_|_)

Once In A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

She was watching them from afar, patiently waiting for the right timing to approach them although she had all the time of the world to do so at this very moment. It was just the both of them at home and she was sure – for sure, today is the day.

 

‘No backing out, Kim Taeyeon!’

 

“Taeyeonie, come and sit with me rather than peeking at me behind the kitchen wall.”

 

…!

 

Taeyeon’s face became red as she realized she was caught red-handed for staring at Hyoyeon from afar. However, she remained calm and managed to walk over where Hyoyeon was.

 

“I wasn’t staring at you–”

 

“You’ve been standing over there for nearly half an hour with your eyes fixed on me.”

 

They instantly snuggled with one another as soon as Taeyeon took her seat. She gave Hyoyeon a light punch on their arm when they finished their sentence. “Why didn’t you call me out any sooner then?”

 

“Because I have a thing for your weird – creepy side.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t hesitated to give Hyoyeon another soft punch afterwards. “Anyway–”

 

“Anyway,” Hyoyeon echoed in a high-pitched, playful tone. “What was on your mind?”

 

“Today is the day.” Taeyeon simply said as she took out her phone and showed it off to Hyoyeon with a smile.

 

Hyoyeon, unable to guess what was actually going through the woman’s mind, quickly gave a questioned look. “You’re on your period?”

 

“No! I mean, yes, it’s my third day–wait, that’s not the main point here!” Taeyeon whined, repeatedly throwing light punches at them. “Shut up for a second!”

 

“Alright, explain yourself.” Hyoyeon blocked her arm, preventing from Taeyeon to hit her even further.

 

The two people had a slight staring contest as if they were quietly telling each other that they are now paying attention towards each other. Not long after that, Taeyeon broke out a smile and brought Hyoyeon even closer to her as she raised her phone that was already in a camera mode.

 

“Here’s to our fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter