Bobby's Life On The Line

Love for 4

.... So as Bobby lay in the bed a tears fall's from his eyes. The machine goes off and as his arm falls dead and Star back off and call for the nurse. Star's mother took her home to get rest. she couldnt sleep and all she could was cry tears from a broken heart. The next mourning she calls Victoria and tell her what happened Victoria was surprised to hear the news. As they talk Star got a text from Bobby saying I killed Bobby. So Star tell Victoria bye and then she call Bobby's mom to ask her where ws Bobby phone and she replied that it was destroyed in the crash. It made Star think who could it be and she thought it was out of four people Derek Victoria and Josh. Star was very supicious so after the funeral she investigated all of them.

    Derek was in shock and he acted as if he wanted to cry. Star asked him if he ever hated Derek? he replied no. So Star whent on trying to find the answer from Derek but he never budged at all. So star went on with trying to solve the problem. Then i t was another message saying to meet at the back of the movie theatre. Star went to the movie theatre and walked behind there and she seen Johnny tied up. She rushed to un tie him and then she was knocked out. When she woke up she was in a room of darkness she cried for help. Then she heard a voice that ws knowed but unknowed so as she looked up she notice it was derek. She asked why he said because he had to die im the only one you could love. Star responded no Johnny was unwrapped but still knocked out so when Jhonny heard the noise he woke upp and seen Derek trying to kiss Star so he hit him  and Derek fell so Derek grabbed the knife off the grosund and stabbed Jhonny in thwe chest so Star jumped up and hit Derek knocking the knife out his hand. Then she took the knife and tried to stabb Derek buut he over powered her. She seen a bat so while she was strugglng to get Derek off her oshe hit him with the bat and continued to do that and she grabbed Jhonny and walked outside to get help.