End

Superhero
 
Seulgi works as a doctor at a children hospital in the middle of the busy streets of Seoul and there is nothing about her work that she hated, minus the loads of reports that she needs to finish every day. The hospital is her second house, according to the doctor since she is so close with all of the children there. But, what she loves the most about working there is because of a certain window cleaner that cleans the window of the hospital every day. Seulgi was attracted, no, Seulgi had a crush on that window cleaner due to her mysterious identity. The mysterious window cleaner always wear costumes whenever she cleans the window and she sometimes play with the children from outside the tall building.
 
 
It was that one faithful day that Seulgi saw the window cleaner ‘in action’ while she was asking her patient, little Park Sooyoung aka Joy, questions. As Seulgi was asking some simple questions to the 7-year-old girl, the mysterious window cleaner appeared in front of them, waving to Joy as she was cleaning the window, fully clothed in the famous video game, ‘Assassins Creed’ outfit.
 
 
Since when is Assassins Creed a superhero? The doctor thought silently as she stopped whatever she was doing since little Joy already ran away from her bed, towards the window just to talk to the window cleaner.
 
 
“Miss Wendy you’re here!” Joy shrieked excitedly as she was planting her face towards the window, making ‘Miss Wendy’ giggled (although it was barely heard-able due to the thick window) and nodded her head excitedly, like a puppy.
 
 
“Can I see your face now?” Joy shouted, making Doctor Kang a bit startled as she was witnessing the cute shouting-through-the-window communication between the two people in front of her.
 
 
Wendy shook her head left and right before squatting just to be in a same level with little Joy and took out a notebook, writing something.
 
 
‘Sorry Jwoy, not yet… maybe someday? :)’
 
 
Joy pouted as Wendy let Joy read the note she wrote just now. But the kid smiled widely back in just a few seconds.
 
 
“It’s okay! I’ll wait for the day!” Joy hopped around, being the energetic girl she is.
 
 
Wendy nodded and giggled before continuing, “I gotta clean another window now. See you tomorrow!”
 
 
Wendy stood back up again and Seulgi saw a glint of blonde hair scattered on Wendy’s shoulder, and that’s the only clue Seulgi needed. There are not many girls with blonde with the name Wendy, right?
 
 
As Wendy was gone, Joy walked back towards Seulgi with a huge smile on her face, and Seulgi found herself smiling too.
 
 
And since that day, Seulgi was determined to find out who the mysterious ‘Wendy’ is.
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
Seulgi sighs for the umpteenth time today as she is typing furiously on her laptop for three straight hours. Her eyes are in the verge of closing down and her mind are getting haywire as seconds pass by. It is 3 in the morning and she is still in her office, doing her reports on her patients. Typing the last few words in her laptop, Seulgi heaves a sigh of relief as she shut down her laptop and massages her temple, finally her work is done for today, well technically yesterday’s work.
 
 
The doctor doesn’t feel like sleeping so she stands up from her chair and walks into the elevator, pressing the ‘G’ button. As the elevator opens, the doctor just walks out of the hospital mindlessly, just following wherever her feet will bring her. She doesn’t know how she is now standing outside a café just a few blocks away from the hospital. It’s weird, since she has never seen the café before. A new café maybe?
 
 
Without thinking much, the brown haired girl walks into the café and made a beeline to the counter. She realizes that there are quite many people in the café despite the time.
 
 
“Hello, welcome to Red Flavour café! What can I serve you?” The cute, blonde haired girl says as Seulgi arrives at the front of the counter.
 
 
The bear is immediately mesmerized by the beauty of the cashier slash barista. Maybe this is the reason there are lots of people here in the middle of the night.
 
 
Seulgi snapped out of her trance as she realizes how creepy she is at that time. “Ah, yeah. Just… the regular iced Americano. Thanks.”
 
 
“Your name?”
 
 
Ohmy, this girl wants to know my name? Is she interested in me?
 
 
“What for?” The doctor asks nevertheless as she stares at the hazelnut eyes of the cashier.
 
 
“Umm… the cup…?”
 
 
Oh.
 
 
“Ah, I’m sorry, this is the first time I am here. Kang Seulgi. I mean, just write Seulgi. What’s yours?”
 
 
Ohmygod mouth can you please shut up?
 
 
“H-Huh?” The cute barista looks at Seulgi with wide eyes, her cheeks feel hot out of the blue.
 
 
“N-nothing. Ignore that.” Seulgi says, full of embarrassment and quickly walks to the available table, hoping that she won’t have to face that attractive barista again.
 
 
Seulgi’s trance of thought is now on the hospital again, and of course on a certain window cleaner. She smiles as she keeps remembering how cute Joy and Wendy’s communication the other day. As she is daydreaming, suddenly her iced Americano arrives. The doctor looks up and realizes that the barista just now decides to sit in front of her, much to Seulgi’s dismay.
 
 
“Seungwan.” The barista says as she places Seulgi’s drink on the table.
 
 
“Huh?” The bear asks, clueless.
 
 
“My name, is Son Seungwan. Just letting you know since you asked just now.” Seungwan smiles sincerely and Seulgi swear to god her heart skipped thousands of beats as she keeps staring at the hamster-like girl in front of her.
 
 
“Ah… It’s nice to meet you, Seungwan.” Seulgi quickly stands up and bow to the girl in front of her.
 
 
Seungwan giggles as the doctor was bowing politely. “Wow, you’re a polite one.”
 
 
“Sorry,” Seulgi says and smiles widely, showing her infamous bear smile that could swoon the whole Seoul population. “I’m used to being polite, it’s a part of my job.” The bear adds as she sits down again.
 
 
“Ah hah… So how’s working at the hospital? Tiring?”
 
 
“H-How’d you…” Seulgi’s eyes are wide.
 
Without saying a word, Seungwan points at Seulgi’s outfit. “Your scrub.”
 
“Oh.” Seulgi mutters. I haven’t take it off. “Anyway, it’s tiring… but seeing the children’s face everytime I meet them makes my day so, it’s a win-win situation.”
 
“Oh.” Seungwan seems interested out of the blue. “You work at the children hospital.”
 
“Yeah, why?”
 
“Oh, nothing.” The blonde smiles, making Seulgi’s heart skipped thousands of beat again.
 
“Don’t you have work to do?”
 
“Oh, you’re our last customer. Why? You want me to leave?” Seungwan pouts cutely, making Seulgi flustered as she quickly denies every negative things Seungwan is thinking.
 
“N-No, of course not! I want you to stay since you’re attractive. I-I-I mean… since you’re fun to t-talk to.” The doctor is getting more flustered as seconds passed and seeing Seulgi’s flustered state, Seungwan giggles cutely and that made Seulgi looks at her with wide eyes.
 
That giggle… That hair...
 
“Well, our café closes at 4 so, I think I’m gonna clean now.” Seungwan looks at the wrist watch and stand up before walking to the counter.
 
“I’ll wait for you!” Seulgi shouts out of the blue, making the blonde look at her with a confused expression.
 
“What did you said?”
 
“I-I’ll wait for you till you finish your cleaning.” Seulgi says and looks at Seungwan in the eyes sincerely.
 
Seungwan smiles.
 
“Alright Seulgi.”
 
~~~~~~~~
 
“You really wait for me huh?” Seungwan says as she locks the café and walks to Seulgi who is standing beside the café.
 
“Well, I’m a woman of my word.” The doctor says and giggles before walking towards the barista.
 
“Let’s go?” Seungwan asks and Seulgi just nod like a puppy.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
“Well, my car is parked there… how about you?”
 
“Going back to the hospital.” Seulgi sighs, another whole day of endless work.
 
“You aren’t gonna sleep?” Seungwan asks worriedly.
 
“Well, yeah… kinda?” Seulgi says as she scratches her nape. “It’s okay, your iced Americano can make me awake all day.”
 
“Well, I can make more if you want to.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah I’d love to Seulgi. But only at nights.” The barista giggles before continuing, “Since I have other thing to do at morning.”
 
“What do you do at morning?”
 
“Oh, some other job.” Seungwan keeps smiling.
 
“Well, it seems like both of us are not sleeping today.”
 
“Yeah, but it’s okay, at least I met you today.”
 
Seulgi blushes and looks down, feeling shy all of the sudden. They kept quiet as they walk towards Seungwan’s car and Seulgi likes it a lot, since it’s not the awkward silence that she always been into, but, it’s a comfortable silence.
 
“We’re here.” Seungwan says as both of them arrives at her car, much to their dismays.
 
“Oh.”
 
“Thanks for accompanying me, Seulgi.” The barista smiles and unlocks her car, getting in.
 
“Umm, yeah! Sure, it’s my pleasure.” The doctor says and scratch her nape again, pouting cutely.
 
“Oh, before I go…” Seungwan says as she took something out of her back pocket before signalling Seulgi to come close to her. Seulgi just obeys whatever Seungwan told her to do and bowing herself to Seungwan’s car window. “Here.” Seungwan says and gives Seulgi a piece of paper and a sudden kiss on the cheeks.
 
Seulgi was taken aback by Seungwan’s bold move as she quickly stands up straight, placing her hand on her right cheek, where Seungwan kissed her just now.
 
“Goodbye Doctor Kang.” Seungwan giggles before rolling up her window and drives out of the parking lot, leaving Seulgi standing there, still holding her left cheek.
 
Seulgi looks at the paper Seungwan gave her and unfolds it. Seungwan just gave Seulgi her number, with a little note saying ‘Call me ;)’ below her number. The brown haired girl smiled widely.
 
She just hit the jackpot.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Ever since the little car park incident, both of the barista and doctor started hanging out often, going out on dates, visiting each other at their work place and Seulgi has never feel happier than that. She still doesn’t know who that mysterious window cleaner Wendy is but the doctor has a clue that Wendy and Seungwan is the same person, and tonight, she will find the truth especially when Seungwan invited her to her house. Seulgi could find clue there.
 
“Come in, Seul.” Seungwan says as she invites Seulgi inside her house. The latter is just clad in her normal everyday outfit that Seungwan had grown to love, since seeing Seulgi in that outfit is her major turn on, but Seulgi didn’t have to know about that.
 
“Thanks, Wan.” Seulgi smiles as she walks in Seungwan’s room, her eyes immediately scanned through Seungwan’s apartment, searching for some, even a small clue that Wendy and Seungwan is the same person.
 
“What movie should we watch?” Seulgi asks as she is still scanning through Seungwan’s apartment.
 
“Do you wanna watch Hacksaw Ridge?” The hamster says as she scanned through her laptop for some interesting movies.
 
“What movie is that?”
 
“That movie is a masterpiece, come. Let’s watch that.” Seungwan says excitedly as she connects her laptop to the television, and clicks play before crashing herself on the couch.
 
Seulgi, who haven’t seen the movie before, sits beside Seungwan and her hands quickly slithers around the latter’s waist, cuddling her like what girlfriends would do. Seungwan on the other hand doesn’t mind and let Seulgi cuddles her, it’s comfortable anyway.
 
Seulgi keeps focusing on the movie and as they reach the , a lone tear flow through Seulgi’s eyes. War movies are always sad, Seulgi thought. But this movie is the saddest war movie that she had ever seen.
 
“Seul are you crying?” Seungwan looks at Seulgi who was squinting her eyes, trying to hold her tears back. The movie is ending, fortunately.
 
“N-No.” She sniffs.
 
“You’re such a bad liar.” Seungwan says as she cups Seulgi’s cheeks and wipes the latter’s tears away.
 
“That movie is so sad…” Seulgi pouts.
 
“And you look cute when you cry.” Seungwan smiles as she keeps staring at the doctor straight in the eye.
 
Both of them kept staring at each other for a few minutes, no words are spoken by both of them, and Seulgi didn’t know what made her do that, but she leans towards Seungwan, who has her eyes gleaming this whole time.
 
A little bit more… Seulgi thought. A little bit more…
 
So close, so close to kissing the person she like for a while now.
 
Seulgi keeps leaning forward, and she notices Seungwan is doing the same too. Their lips are just a few centimetres away now and Seulgi could smell Seungwan’s minty breath due to the closeness.
 
Just a kiss…
 
 
 
 
 
The door opens. The ing door open.
 
“Wendy! Your Captain America custom for tomorrow is here.” A woman, with a purple hair says as she just barges into Seungwan’s apartment.
 
Feeling shocked, both of them backed away from each other, making Seungwan fall onto the floor. first.
 
“Ohmygod, Irene! Can’t you knock on the door first??” Seungwan slash Wendy complains as she rubs her while glaring at the purple haired girl named Irene.
 
“Why? Am I disturbing someth- Oh…” Irene says as she looks at Wendy who is on the floor, face full of pain and an unknown woman on the couch, face full of redness. “Wendy you sneaky girl…” Irene teases as she throw the Captain America custom onto the couch. “I’m going to my room now. Have fun with the doctor, Wan-ah.” Irene snickers before hopping into her room and locking it, not wanting Wendy to hit her or something.
 
The whole room fell into an awkward slience.
 
“I-I’m sorry about her.”
 
~~~~~~~~
 
“I-I’m sorry about just now…” Seungwan scratches her nape as both of them are at the parking lot, beside Seulgi’s car.
 
“I-It’s okay…” Seulgi says as she is still blushing.
 
If it isn’t for that Irene girl, they would probably make out right now.
 
“I-I’m gonna go now.” Seulgi says as she unlocks her car. “See you tomorrow, Seungwan.” She gets into her car and quickly locks it, driving away from Seungwan.
 
“Ohmygod that was embarrassing!” Seulgi shouts in her car alone.
 
At least now I know that Wendy and Seungwan is the same person.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Today is the annual Children’s day in the hospital and Seulgi is more than happy to celebrate it with her beloved patients and she is even happier when she found out her boss invites Wendy to the celebration together with them.
 
Wendy arrives, in her Captain America custom and the whole children cheers as soon as they see her arriving with a huge grin on her smile. Seulgi’s smile, however is bigger as she sees Wendy’s huge smile whenever the latter is with the children.
 
“Miss Wendy I miss you!” Little Joy says as she engulfs Wendy into a tight hug. Well, Wendy’s leg to be precise.
 
“I miss you too Jwoy!” Wendy says as she squats and hug Joy properly this time.
 
It was indeed a happy day for both Wendy and Seulgi. And of course the children too.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
“So, you’re finally here.” Seulgi says as she walks to Wendy who is sitting alone in the locker room.
 
“Uh, Dr.Kang.” Wendy stands up and bows at Seulgi politely.
 
“I know it’s you, Seungwan.”
 
“H-How…”
 
“I’m a doctor, remember?” Seulgi smiles and points to her own head.
 
“I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier.” Wendy smiles apologetically and scratch her nape.
 
“It’s okay, you’re a superhero anyway, you need to protect your identity.” Seulgi says as she keeps walking towards Wendy.
 
“I-I am not.” Wendy blushes.
 
“Well, to those children you are, and especially to me.” Seulgi is now in front of Wendy and her hands automatically wraps themselves around the latter’s neck. Wendy’s hands wrap themselves around Seulgi’s waist and she quickly pulls the doctor closer to her.
 
“We should continue where we stopped last night.”
 
“I should open my mask first.”
 
“No need, it’s a huge turn on for me.”
 
Wendy is about to reply Seulgi but even before she could do that Seulgi already connected their lips together. It is an electrifying moment for both of them as they are sharing their first kisses with each other. The kiss intensifies as Wendy her tongue into Seulgi’s mouth, to which the latter accepts and opens wider. Both of them are in a mess and they could only pray that no one would barge into the locker room anytime now.
 
Getting bolder, Wendy trails her kisses down to Seulgi’s neck, making the poor bear grab her shoulder tightly.
 
“W-Wan, w-what are you doing.”
 
Wendy travels her hand under Seulgi’s scrub slowly, smirking victoriously as she realizes that Seulgi is whining like a little kid. Seulgi moans softly as soon as Wendy massages her clothed s softly while kissing and her weak spot on her neck, leaving hickeys.
 
“W-Wan ah, l-let’s continue this at my place.”
 
Wendy stops everything and smirks victoriously at Seulgi. “I’ve always want to make you moan like that.”
 
Seulgi blushed and hit Wendy’s shoulder playfully. “Stop it Wendy.”
 
“Let’s continue this at your place. Not mine. Irene might barge into our apartment out of the blue, again.”
 
Grabbing Wendy’s hand, Seulgi quickly runs out of the locker room and towards the parking lot, laughing.
 
“Seul what about your work?”
 
“It’s okay. It’s children’s day today. I’m hungry, and I only wanna eat you.”
 
Well ... Wendy thought but nevertheless, smile widely.
 
 
 
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: My life is a mess. But that doesn’t prevent me from writing fluff because writing is the only way for me to escape reality. Finished this in less than 5 hours so sorry if it looks crappy.
Upvote/Comment if you enjoyed it and thank you for still supporting me eventhough I am mentally unstable rn. Love you guys xoxo
Sorry for any grammar mistakes I haven’t proof read this yet.
 
Ps: I pledge my allegiance to the dark lord
Pss: I like big s and I cannot lie