Mirrors.

Mirrors.
Mirrors.

 

Chanyeol’s Pov: 
it was a regular Monday morning for me, hearing Aquaman by Jay Park as my alarm and scrolling through Instagram. So when I passed my mirror that same morning and saw my reflection was different, it shocked me.

My reflection wasn’t a tall, red hair dude with pointy ears and glasses, It was a short and petite guy with purple hair and a cute eye smile. He was beautiful.

I managed to pull myself away from him and decided to wander to school. Along the way I met with my friends Jongin and Sehun.
The three of us are basically the most popular guys at school, and if I’m honest with you, Sehun and Jongin make their relationship VERY well known.

“Guys, call me insane but I walked past that mirror my mom bought home from Japan, and I saw another guy in it. It wasn’t my reflection.” I said, my deep voice ripping away the silence we usually walked in.
“Dude, I read up on that mirror a couple months ago. There’s some kinda myth that if you see another person in your reflection you gave found your other half, Much like the mirror.” Sehun said
“You have got to be kidding me.” I muttered.

The three of wandered into the school grounds and headed for our Homeroom. 
This is where gets messy.

A few minutes after we get in, everyone else piles in, including our teacher with some new students in tow.

“Alright, you bags, settle down. I’m still hungover, these three will introduce themselves and sit in any free spots.” Our teacher said as he lay his head on the desk and tried to sleep.

That’s when I saw him. The purple hair, the eye smiles and his height. This was, as Sehun had said, ‘My other half.’ 
“Hi, My name is Byun Baekhyun, I’m 17, please treat me well.” He said. 
I had my phone in my lap and went on to the group chat we had.

PCY: Guys… That’s the guy I saw this morning. The one with the purple hair.
Kai: Seriously? 
OohSehun: Damn, your other half is cute.
Kai: Hunnie don’t believe everything you read on the Internet.
OohSehun: Actually, I found it in a book.
PCY: Omg he’s headed this way! , do I look okay?

I looked up from my phone, Sehun and Jongin both gave me a thumbs up. 
Baekhyun made his way to the chair next to mine.

“Can I sit here?"He asked.
"yeah, go ahead.” I smiled 
“Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you.” 
“Park Chanyeol. Have you had a tour of the school yet?” I asked.
He shook his head and I offered to take him on a tour at lunch too which he happily agree.

-Lunch-
“And Lastly we have the rooftop garden. I’m up here mostly every day so if you ever need me come find me here!” I said.
“Thanks for the tour Chanyeol. I have an utterly random question for you… Do you believe mirrors could show you your other half?” He asked. Does this mean he saw me?
“Yeah, I mean, my mom bought home this Japanese mirror and I did some research on it and there’s a myth that it can show you your other half.”

We stayed silent for a minute.
“I think I saw you in my mirror this morning.” He said.
“I saw you.” I replied.
“does this mean…” He trailed off.
“I think it does.” 
As yet another wave of silence passed over, we looked into each others eyes and felt a connection. or at least I did.
“Baekhyun, would you like to see a movie with me?” I asked.
“Are you asking me on a date?” He smiled.
“Yes.”
“Then I would love to see a movie with you.”

and That’s how a pair if mirrors bought us together.