[Chapter 2] love game

closet game (won't finish)

 

Momo POV

 

I heard everything they said so i tried to run back to dahyun when i stumbled… well duh it’s me im not the smartest here. So when i arrived i told dahyun everything, about the demon watching you, and the eternal darkness, yet she didn’t even jump back when i said any of those things. She just said : “Come on momo, let’s do this!”

 

Of course i was scared but i had dahyun with me, the fearless, angel dahyun.

 

“Okay dahyun firstly we need to turn of all the lights”

 

“Check! What’s next?”

 

“open the closet door and step inside, it’s going to be pretty small in there so we need our bodies to be pressed against each other”

 

“Oh i don’t mind that” dahyun winked at me

 

“okay so we are going to stand in the darkness for 2 minutes but first you need to know everything… so after we stood in the darkness we are going to light our match and say : ‘show me the darkness or leave me in the light-‘”

 

“what? that makes no sense momo”

 

“oh right i meant show me the light or leave me in the darkness… so after we’ve done that we need to listen very carefully, If you begin hearing faint whispering, light the match IMMEDIATLY. If you don’t hear anything, and the match does not ignite on it’s own, then DON’T turn around. If you do not light the match fast enough after hearing faint whispering you will feel something grab you from behind and drag you into eternal darkness.

 

Next we need to keep the match lit. do NOT blow it out. If it accidentally goes out, immediatly light another match. holding the lit match in front of you, open the closet door slowly and step outside. Do NOT turn around, do NOT look inside the closet, just close the door behind you.

 

From now on we got to make sure you always have the light on while looking inside the closet. If you ever leave your closet door open at night with the lights off, you will see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches”

 

“Wowie that’s really cool let’s do this yay!” dahyun said excitedly

 

we followed all the steps and after nothing happened we went back to the group

“soooo guys we already did that closet thing, turned out it was just another bloody mary thingy, can i choose something we’re gonna play? Pleaseee?”

 

“sure dahyun, as long as we don’t die” jihyo said

 

“Okay so this game is to find out if a person loves you or not, it’s nothing creepy and nothing bad can happen”

 

“good cause im scared” mina softly said which chaeyoung responded to through back-hugging her

 

“so we’re going outside guys yaay!”dahyun shouted

 

“but it’s freezing cold outside!” nayeon said

 

jeongyeon whispered in nayeon’s ear saying “don’t worry, i’ll warm you up”

which she responded to by slapping her in disgust

 

“Ya! You deserve getting punished because of what you put me through before”

 

they all walked outside happily thinking about if they truly loved someone, of course they loved their parents and friends but that’s another kind of love.

 

Mina walked up to chaeyoung and crossed their arms into each other

 

“so who do you love? Okay that sounded greasy but you know what I mean”

 

“Can’t really tell you sorry chaengie”

 

“Guys listen up! We’re going to need to take a leaf, since we don’t have coconut leafs here just take the longest one. Tear the leaf down to the middle, now hold it between your thumb and your index finger, rub the leaf gently and repeat after me”

 

“wait dahyun, how do you know all of this” mina asked out of curiosity

 

“Because I did this before, there’s nothing to fear about… so let’s get started

 

tell me raku-nene

tell me if she loves me

tell me if she hates me

tell me, tell me, tell me

 

now tear the leaf in half, wrap each half of the leaf around both of your index fingers and compare them. If the tips of the leaves are the same height that peron hates you, if the tips are different heights she loves you”

 

“so what did you guys get?” jihyo asked