0.prologue

secrets.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       Baekhyun wants to be perfect, wants everyone to think that he is perfect . He wants everyone to love him . He may be a person who is so full of himself . someone who loves  himself more than anything . Maybe that what attracts others to him . the outgoing handsome boy of their school , baekhyun is one of the most famous boys . yet , he is not satisfied.  He just wants more . 
      “aren't you coming with us ? I thought that you are hungry. “ he looks at his friend with a forced smile , pushes himself a little in from the desk he is sitting on , then rests his head on both of his hands . “ nope. I am not hungry  lu. I didn't sleep enough last night .so I think it will be pleasing for my tired boy to rest here . food never has been a problem .” the other who is standing in front of him with a worried expression, did not respond , instead, he graps his bag and throws it in his back and walks out of the empty room , leaving the younger by himself . This is not the first time this happens between the both them , so luhan got used to baekhyun's behaviour. 
As the oldest of them walks away , baekhyun rests his read on the table and closes his eyes to sleep 
.However , there is something that is bothering him . ‘click ‘ . he frowns . ‘click’. Is there someone who is taking pictures ? . he did not want to care , but he is tired and he need some peace.  And that sound is... bothering him ? who the hell would take pictures here ? inside the school ? .
He opens hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter