Good Night

Good Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You shouldn't sleep on the couch so often, Dong Hyun, you'll wake up with a stiff neck." Youngmin hyung whispered to my ear as he carries me to our shared bedroom.

I was trying so hard not to show my smile while I pretend to sleep. I drowsily whispered back, as if I was sleep talking, "Mmmhhmmm, okay hyung" as I clinged to him more tightly. I felt him chuckle while he opens the door of our bedroom.

He carefully set me down to our bed. And pretending to sleep became harder and harder for me. He draped and covered the blanket on me. "Good night babe, sweet dreams" He sweetly said while kissing my forehead. 

I waited for him to join me on bed, but he did not. He straightened up and felt him turn around to leave. I quickly sat up and grabbed his hand, not pretending to sleep anymore, and asked him, "Where are you going? Come cuddle with me." I pouted.

I saw him smile and said, "I knew you were awake this whole time, you little brat. I can't believe I still carry you every single time you do that." He said, that's not what I need to hear. But I sheepishly smiled and said again, "Where are you going?" "I'll just clean the mess we left at the living room and clean the dirty dishes. Then I'll come back and cuddle with you" He winked.

"We can just do that tomorrow morning together, now come on and join me in bed" I whined, while swinging his hand I grabbed, and patting the space beside me using my other hand. 

Youngmin hyung seemed t

Please log in to read the full chapter