M Chap 01

Maid

Hi, introduce my name Choi-Kim Taeyeon. Aged 28 years old. Have a beloved husband named Choi Siwon. He is very nice and super handsome. He never hit or raised his voice to me and has a gentle heart. He was the first man in my life. And I have 2 friends who are always beside me when I'm hurt. They are Yuri and Jessica. They are actually couples. Yes right! they are gay couples. At first I was surprised when they told me they were pairs. But I'm okay as long as they are happy.

 

We have been married for 2 years. At first I knew him from high school. He is a popular boy in my high school.

 

I canmt go to work because he said so. He said I can only wait for him to go home. Argh! Sick! .. when I want to talk about work, he changed the topic.

 

I'm tired of keeping the house alone. No maid. The big house is like a palace. Arghh .. I'm thinking of taking a maid. Is she not angry? I have to talk to him.

 

I called the oppa first. (Ring ring)

 

"Hey my hubby. How are you ?." I said sweetly.

"My baby ... I'm fine. You ?." He asked.

"I'm fine too .. hubby, can i ask something ?." I asked.

"Sure .. about what? Dont tell me it's about work? I talked to you already right? Can--."

Before he said something that hurt my feeling, i interrupted him

 

"Not about that! It's about something else and don't worry, i didn't want to WORK." I sigh.

"Ohh, sorry ~ i thought about that." I know he pouted there.

"Well oppa, dont pouted I cant kiss you right now. It's about the maid. You know I can't work all this house. Here's a big house so I'm tired oppa. When you go home, i'll sleep.. how? Can you take a maid for your beloved baby? " I pouted. I know he did't resist my aegyo voice.

"Okay, Oppa will look for you but you have to get rid of that pouted. Oppa is not there to kiss you." He joked and i just laughed at him because of what I said to him, he turned those words to me.

"Thanks oppa ... i love you ~ dont work hard okay ?." I said.

"Okay baby .. loveyoutoo." Before i end this call, he called me again

"Babe, wait !. Tonight I got home late.There's a lot of work. If You're tired, sleep okay? I'm okay." He said. Argh! Late? I can't cuddle with him. Hate it !!

"It's okay oppa .. bye." I said to him eventhough i upset to him.

"Dont be upset. Bye baby."

 

I end the call .. since he's been this CEO, he's always came late. So when dinner, I ate alone as it used to be. My parents was died since I was a kid. I was raised by my grandmother in jeonju. So while I was not married, I also ate alone, sleeping alone. Sometimes i eating with my friends. If they are not busy with each other. I'm lonely with no friends in this house.

 

(Ring ring) * my husband calling me *

"Babe, I've been already looking for a maid for you, she's from an American, maybe this afternoon she's going home, so you're okay?" He said. I frowned. He was quick to find her. Ah no matter what important I have a friend at home. Hahaha.

"Okay oppa, thanks oppa i love you. Oh yeah oppa, tonight you back right?." I asked curiously.

"Mmmm .. maybe dawn or maybe morning I don't know. Babe, I gotta do a lot of work, you're fine okay with her, because i think she the same age of youso please don't make her hurt." He said. I frowned what he said. If she stumbles on me, this is definitely what she wants. I'm so uneasy. I'm afraid she'll take my oppa from me.

"Babe, babe? Taenggo !! What are you thinking about? If you think me about her, dont! My love for you only, so dont worry okay ?." He said worriedly.

"Okay oppa. Im just scared." I said weekly.

"It's okay babe, don't worry okay? Only you can make my heart beat, no one else but you." He said sweetly. I blushed what he said. He always make me happy and my heart beat faster. I love him soo much. I can't live without him. He is my life. If he doesn't exist, I don't know what to do.

"Oppa, i love you so much, i cant live without you. Promise me that you always be my side forever, okay oppa?" I said with my aegyo voice. I know he didn't resist. My aegyo is his weakness.

"I love you too, I'm promise. Okay bye." He end the call. I sighed. I dont need to worry about that girl and oppa. I hope that girl didnt ruined my relationship with oppa. I trust him.

 

Suddenly someone was knocking on my house. Oh this is definitely the maid. Okay Taeyeon, dont need to worry. Behave! I exhaled my breath before opening the door.

 

When I opened the door, I saw a woman or an angel standing in front of my house. I'm surprised that the person is so beautiful. She gave me her smile. Eyesmiles.

 

(Continued)