LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH APHAEIIA.....

INTERVIEW OF APHAEIIA.....

Author's note: Guys since the part 2 Aphi got is from season 1 there will be no personal questions..i will however update this part 2 with personalized questions in future date..
PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS...

TINA:  How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
APHI:  I started writing back in 2012, which is also when I started reading fanfiction. I read only yunjae back then, and there were some amazing stories and I never thought I could write because I never thought I’d be good lol. But then one night, for some weird reason, I got the idea for my first fic, “Yunho vs. Changmin”, and I just had to write it. I was super nervous to post it but people were so nice and encouraged me to keep writing and I did. And now, writing is one of my most favorite hobbies.


TINA:  What made you to sit down and actually write something?
APHI:  I got the idea for Yunho vs. Changmin literally as I was trying to go to sleep and had an early lecture the next morning lol. I kept trying to convince myself that it’s not good and just forget it and go to sleep! But it just wouldn’t leave my head and I laid in bed just thinking about it. Finally, I got up, grabbed my laptop, and wrote it haha

TINA:  What is the first fanfic you completed?
APHI:  Yunho vs. Changmin

TINA:  How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
APHI:  You know when you’re trying to fall asleep and random thoughts just pass through your head, it was literally that lol

TINA:  Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
APHI:  Nope

TINA:  Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
APHI:  Oh for sure lol. I never plan out my fics. I just start writing and see where that takes me. It because you do get stuck much faster that way, but I hate planning and feel more comfortable thinking of a storyline as I go along.

TINA:  How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
APHI:  I never did. I’m too lazy for that lol.

TINA:  Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
APHI:  I used to be super anxious about it in the past, but I’ve gotten over it now.

TINA:  Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
APHI:  Omg I cannot explain the elation when I read my first comment. Posted by krishti on Yunho vs. Changmin:
Kyaaaaaa I love.it
Cant wait for the bet to start ^^
I was probably smiling like a maniac when I read that and just bouncing in my seat haha. I had 60 subscribers by the time I finished that short 6 chaptered fic and I will never forget how happy that made me.

TINA:  How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
APHI:  I do not lol. I get an idea and start writing immediately, no planning or preparation is involved. It’s not a good strategy, but it’s my strategy XD

TINA:  Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
APHI:  See where the inspiration takes me. I like not knowing where I’m heading with it because that’s exciting to me. If I had the path planned, I’d be less interested in writing it.

TINA:  When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
APHI:  Randomly. It’s not something I can pinpoint.

TINA:  What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
APHI:  Me and my cousins were in line for a ride in Disney World that took 2 hours. So while we were waiting, we played a lot of games to pass the time. One of the games was telephone, where one person thinks of a line/phrase and whispers is to the person next to them, who then whispers it to another person, until it finally reaches the last person and they say the line out loud. If you’ve never played telephone before, the original line is always changed drastically by the time you get to the end. We laughed and had a lot of fun and when I got home, I thought I should write a fanfic similar to that. So I wrote “Hey, can you tell Yunho…” :)

TINA:  How much research do you do for your story?
APHI:  Minimum. I tend to write about topics I’m comfortable with and already have knowledge of, because I’m very lazy lol. But, if I am writing about something I don’t know about, I will research the hell out of it.

TINA:  What is the easiest part of writing?
APHI:  Opening the Word document to start writing, everything following that lol

TINA:  What is the hardest part of writing a story?
APHI:  Everything! Writing is not easy, I have soooo much respect for all writers.

TINA:  The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
APHI:  The worst writer’s block I ever had was 3 years ago. Two people left comments on one of my fic, which weren’t nasty, but were inherently very rude. And just how they said them, I had a massive surge of self-doubt in not just that fic, but all of my fics. After that, every time I sat down to write, I was just stuck. No matter which story I tried, I couldn’t come up with anything. That block stayed with me for 3 years. It’s sad I know lol, but I was completely demoralized afterwards and couldn’t even read my own stories without getting depressed. But recently, I’ve grown thicker skin and started writing again.

TINA:  Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
APHI:  Don’t force yourself. If you make your writing a chore, you’ll start hating it. Step away and when inspiration strikes, it strikes. Don’t worry, you’ll get there :)

TINA:  Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
APHI:  Nope.

TINA:  How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
APHI:  I do think I have a personal writing style. I tend to focus a lot on comedy and lightheartedness above everything else. With the majority of my stories, my goal is to make people laugh. That is also because I hate angst fics lol so I tend to focus on the comedy. I just want to give me and my readers an escape and hopefully bring a little smile into their day :)

TINA:  How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
APHI:  Significant changes omg. Practice makes perfect and when I started, I wrote like a new writer, it’s obvious from my early stories. Now, I focus a lot more on the writing structure and make sure my story is balanced between description and dialogue. In terms of what I like to write though, that hasn’t changed. I still enjoy reading and writing the same types of fics from when I started.

TINA:  How important are readers and their comments?
APHI:  Very important. I’ve been lucky enough to make a lot of friends on asianfanfics and it always brings a smile to my face when I see the same usernames in my comments section. Even new people make me so happy. Commenters are just so lovely!

TINA:  I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
APHI:  No one’s obligated to leave me comments. If being a silent reader is your thing, you do you. Just thank you for even reading my stuff :)

TINA:  Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
APHI:  I used to read nothing but yunjae lol. I think I exhausted every fic in the fandom. I can’t even pick a favorite, we have some really amazing writers in the fandom.

TINA:  Are you friends with any other author’s?
APHI:  So many haha

TINA:  How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
APHI:  I like to think it’s with my comedy. Just from personal experience I’ve noticed there’s a lot of drama/angst fics but not enough comedy ones. And I only like reading the comedy ones so that’s what I tend to write too. But idk.

TINA:  Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
APHI:  So far, no, thank god *fingers crossed*

TINA:  Thoughts on others stealing your work?
APHI:  Please don’t lol

TINA:  How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
APHI:  Not much to balance since I don’t write under a schedule. I only write when inspiration hits, and when that does, I stop everything to write.

TINA:  Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
APHI:  Nope


ALL ABOUT ...

TINA:  So tells us why are we so interested to read these taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?
APHI:  They’re so ing perfect together. In looks and personality. So I think no matter the situation, we always want them to end up together.

TINA:  How difficult or easy is writing ?
APHI:  So ing hard lol. There’s a very fine line between y and cringe.

TINA:  Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
APHI:  Nah

TINA:  How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
APHI:  Yunjae is the inspiration lol. How do you look at them and not want them all up on each other??!!

TINA:  Have you ever watched GV before writing a scene?
APHI:  I’ve never watched anything before writing

TINA:  Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
APHI:  Lol no

TINA:  Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
APHI:  “This ing ”

TINA:  What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
APHI:  I’m not good at writing so idk. As a reader though, I would have to say the more you take your time writing it, covering the details and emotions, the hotter it is. My because I tend to rush through it. With yunjae, I think 90% of the turn on is that it’s yunjae.

TINA:  Still writing or you stopped now?
APHI:  Still writing.

TINA:  Future yunjae projects?
APHI:  Soooooo many, jfc, so so many.

TINA:  Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
APHI:  I have a livejournal but I don’t use it. I write on asianfanfics and I would never delete it. Even if I stopped writing, I would keep the account as an archive of my work.

TINA:  Any words for the readers?
APHI: I loveeee you guys so much, thank you for your constant support :)


END OF PART 2.