FINAL

"DISTANT"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung knew from the very beginning Jungkook was madly in love with Jimin. And in order to help the love of his life to have the happy ending that the other had dreamed of, he must leave and never cross path to Jungkook.

 

For eight years, Taehyung would travel the world just like a wind, he never had a permanent place to stay, he does tons of part time jobs and then quit once he had enough savings to leave town or country he was staying.

 

“V, I heard you’re leaving the town”

 

“Ne, hyung”

 

“Well then, take care, I have a feeling that I won’t see you again and I don’t really understand why”

 

Taehyung smile at his roommate for two weeks

 

“Baek hyung, we’ll see each other again, but then I bet you’ll be married by that time with Yeol hyung”

 

His roommate laughs, and playfully slaps his arm

 

“Shut it! And for your information how would I know, you never buy a cellphone, look V it’s been 21st century already everyone needs a phone!”

 

“Hyung letters would be enough”

 

“I don’t get you with just sending letters”

 

Taehyung immediately took his backpack and wave and hug Baekhyun, he was again set to leave, and he’d be at Seoul again, holding his plane ticket checking the time he’d arrive there. He had great experience in living at Tokyo for two weeks. Walking in the busy street he notice the recent photoshoot of his first love Jungkook along with its partner Jimin, they look good, after years of promoting they become a successful duo in Entertainment Industry. How he wish he was there too but that dream was long forget.

 

 

Jimin was walking at the company hall when he notice Jungkook looking lost at the meeting room, he was just staring the window.

 

“Kook”

 

Jimin slowly pat the other

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Yah! You didn’t even notice me? So what’s up?”

 

Jungkook just stare at Jimin

 

“You keep spacing out”

 

“Sorry”

 

Before Jimin could ask Jungkook again, tons of production team was starting to gather in the meeting room. Jungkook was listening at the whole promotion and comeback they will be dealing for next month. But somehow he starts to drift away again when he remembers their manager’s news about Taehyung’s whereabouts.

 

 

“One of my friends sends me a photo and I was surprise to see Tae was there”

 

“How come he’s in Tokyo?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter