2na One-Shot Requests

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Hey ya'll,

I am the author of "The Girl Unraveled" (check it out please if you haven't already), and lately I've been working A LOT on that story, but I haven't been able to update it. I feel really bad for my subscribers so instead, while I'm working on it, I will also be writing some quick 2na one-shots for my 2na subscribers! (I might do this for mimo; I have already done this for Satzu. Go check Satzu out please.)

My brain has been very clouded from all the writing ideas for "The Girl Unraveled" so, I am taking plot and genre requests so I don't have to think of a storyline (ha, I know, I'm lazy).

What ya'll need to do in the comment section below, if wanting a one-shot:

- Type what genre you want for the 2na one-shot

- Type a short descrption for the 2na one-shot plot

Example

Genre: Angst

Plot: Sana starts questioning Mina if she is mingling with another lady after she finds out how much time she's been spending with a girl named Im Nayeon.

(Just let me know in the comments section if you want the example one-shot description as a real one-shot)

So, if ya'll need some good ol' 2na in your life, please take the time to type a request below. I will try to update all of your descriptions. If your plot/sneek peak is easy enough to understand on my own, I will shape up the rest of the storyline by myself for a more surprising, interesting turn-out.

Thank You!

        Yours truly,

                            GimmyTzuxiao

Foreword

Please read the description if you want content.