Understanding

Reasons

Blackpink's new subunit will perform on a national television. So, right now, Ji Na is in a tv station's waiting room. 

They have fifteen minutes. So, Ji Na decided to watch something on her phone to kill time.

"Jinnie what are you doing now?"

Ji Na glances at her right side. She found Jisoo, her oldest member was staring hard at her, making the youngest member of Blackpink startled.

"Unnie! You surprised me!"

Jisoo laughs. Her 'daughter' expression was so cute. "I was calling you, but you were so focused on your phone." Jisoo could sees Ji Na's flustered expression when she mentions the phone. "Ey, don't tell me you've been watching some adult stuff?"

Ji Na's face is becoming more red. She swears she didn't watch any erted stuff! "N-no! I am not like you!"

"Hey, so you thought i am a ert?!" Jisoo launchs herself at the maknae. She lock Ji Na's head on her armpit.

"I-i'm sorry, unnie! Please spare me!" Jisoo headlock was so strong. Ji Na was almost crying. Luckily, Chaeyoung come to the rescue.

"Unnie! What the hell are you doing!" She quickly pull Jisoo dan throw her to the ground. Chaeyoung immediately went to check on Ji Na. "You okay, Jinnie?"

"I-i'm okay." 

But Chaeyoung doesn't believe it. Because there are tears in Ji Na's eyes. She shook her head and hug the young girl. "Don't worry, i'll tell Fany unnie later. Jisoo unnie could prepare her funeral now."

Hearing that, Jisoo face's went pale. If Fany unnie knows, she will be dead for sure. "P-please don't tell Fany unnie. I beg you."

"Apologize to Jinnie."

Jisoo immediately complied to Chaeyoung's request. "Please forgive this unnie, Jinnie. I didn't mean to make you cry!"

Ji Na chuckles, her unnies are so funny. She clasped Jisoo's hand, and smile. "Don't worry unnie, i know you didn't want to hurt me. But your headlock seriously hurt, hehe."

"Thank you, i'm promise to be more careful." Ji Na and Chaeyoung nods together. Jisoo asks her maknae again. "But, what were you watching on your phone, though?"

Ji Na's face color went back to a reddish hue. Should she tell them? Well, it's not like she watched some inappropriate stuff. "Um.. it was Fany unnie's interview."

The youngest Blackpink member could hear her members gushing about how adorable she is. Jisoo and Chaeyoung engulfs Ji Na in a group hug. Chaeyeoung then coos, "Awww, it seems little Jinnie is missing her girlfriend so bad."

"I'm not that little. It's just you are too tall unnie." Jinnie protested but Chaeyoung hugs her tighter.

Jisoo chimes, "Don't worry Jinnie, you still have your Bleuping unnies here!"

Eventhough her members sometimes annoys her, Ji Na felt so thankful toward them.

"Thank you, unnies."

"Girls, please be prepared!" A tv programme staff opened their waiting room and interrupts the group hug. "You guys will perform on 5."

"Thank you." 

The three girls quickly stand up. Chaeyoung smiles, "Okay, let's do our best!"

Jisoo pats her youngest shoulder. "Let's make your Fany unnie proud."

Ji Na nods with determination. 

Oh, she definitely gonna do her best on the stage to make her girlfriend proud. She put her hand on the top of her unnies's hands.

"Jisoo, Jinnie, Rose, fighting!"

-------

Ji Na plopped herself to her bed. Their first subunit performance was exhausting, but it was fun. Now she just need to sleep on her room.

"I'm tired.."

She wonders if her Smile Unnie watched her performance today. 

"She said she is in Korea now-"

"Jinnie you have guest."

Lisa's voice interrupts her thought. With a little jump, she went to open her room.

"Hmm, but i don't expect anyone to visit me, though?"

 Is it her Smile unnie? But, it's not possible.. she must be busy-

Lisa laughed and ruffles Ji Na's hair gently. "Who else? It's your most special woman in the world."

Upon hearing that, Ji Na immediately runs to the living room. There, her favorite unnie already seated on the sofa.

"Fany unnie!"

The Korean-American singer could see a running Ji Na. She smiles and spread her arms wider.

Ji Na arms quickly went on Tiffany's neck and her two legs found themselves on the older woman's waist. 

"Hey baby." Ji Na melts when she sees her girlfriend beaming smile.

"Why didn't you tell me first?"

Tiffany chuckles, "Well I suddenly want to see my adorable girlfriend. So, i just went on a whim."

"Okay, you and your smooth talks." Ji Na playfully rolls her eyes, then she peck Tiffany's lips. 

"You looked good today, babe."
The younger one blushed like a school girl. Tiffany coudn't help but coo at her adorable Jinnie, "Aww, look at you, still can't accept compliment huh?"

"Hm.."

"Have you eat?"

Ji Na shook her head. "I haven't. I was too tired to cook or order foods." Tiffany's hug is calming, it makes the youngest hard to let the hug go.

"You need to eat, baby." Tiffany peck her girl's plump lips. "Let's eat something outside."

"Oh? You drove here unnie?"

"Yeah. I'm taking your favorite car here." Ji Na beams her adorable smile, making Tiffany laughs. "Our Pinky needs to go outside too."

Ji Na loves Tiffany's pink sport car. She even named it Pinky. "Aww, let's go then. It's been so long since i sat on Pinky's seat."

"Okay." Tiffany stands, and half shout to the room. "Girls, i'm taking your little Jinnie for a while."

Lisa and the others come out from their room, and bid the lovebirds goodbye. "Goodbye, please buy us something too, unnie."

"Yeah, i want some chicken!" Jisoo said.

Jennie chimes, "Hmm, pizza and pastas sounds good for me."
 
And the last was Chaeyoung. "I'm craving some vegan foods. Please, unnie.

Tiffany nods, while Ji Na rolls her eyes at the members remarks. "Tsk, you are all rich enough to buy an entire restaurant though."

Especially her Jennie unnie. She is filthy rich, you know.

"It's okay. I'll buy y'all something." Tiffany winks at her girlfriend. "Don't worry. I am rich."

Ji Na rolls her eyes. Tiffany sure is haughty but she can't deny it. "Yeah, sure. You're my sugar mommy afterall."

"Okay. Let's go."

Ji Na could only nods as Tiffany enthusiastically drag her to her car. 

---------

"Unnie, did you watch my performance?"

Tiffany wipes some sauce on her girlfriend face before nodding to Ji Na's question. "Of course. You were so cool!"

Ji Na stare in disbelief. "Really? I thought you were busy touring." The younger girl could sees Tiffany suddenly gulps down her drink. 

"W-well, i watched in the green room."

"Really?"

Tiffany laughs awkwardly. "I watched it. I even know the clothes Jennie wore-"

"Jennie unnie wasn't in the sub unit, though."

Tiffany eyes went wide. Ji Na could even feel her panic feelings. "U-uh.."

"So, i guess you were busy."

Seeing Tiffany's panicked reaction, made the younger girl want to laughs. Well, she is not mad. Because she didn't tell Fany unnie the subunit member. It's not her smile unnie's fault too.

"I-i'm sorry. I was so focused on my concerts." Tiffany quickly reach for her girlfriend's hand. Her eyes full of guilty. "I promise i will watch it next time. No, i'll watch on the front row!"

Ji Na giggles cutely, making Tiffany confused. "Don't worry unnie, i'm not mad. You were engrossed in your concerts, so it was understandable."

"Jinnie.."

"It's okay, unnie." Ji Na pecks her girlfriend lips. "You are such a workaholic i wasn't surprised."

"Hey, i'm not that work-crazy-" Tiffany gulps as she sees Ji Na's glares. "Okay, maybe i kinda worked my off.."

"Unnie, i need to apologize to you too." Ji Na suddenly said.

Tiffany frowns cutely. "W-what for?"

Ji Na sigh and held her girlfriend's hand tighter. "You must be anxious about your concerts too, and i know you want to present the most perfect performance to your fans.. i'm sorry i wasn't there with you." She sadly smiles at Tiffany, "So, next time please tell me all about your worry and anxiety. I want to be always there for you."

Tiffany stares at her girlfriend. She was thinking, how lucky to have Ji Na as her girlfriend.

"Unnie? Why are you staring-"

"As expected, you are the best girl in the world, Jinnie." The american woman immediately pull Ji Na to a warmest hug on that night. She then pecks her younger girl's forehead lovingly. "Let's be more open to each other and never fight again."

"Sounds good."

Tiffany hugs were always calming. Ji Na thought to herself.