I Mean... It's y...

Only I Know How Good You Look

 

Nayoung was making her way through the airport, dragging her suitcase behinde her. She had come home from the U.K where she had been visiting her parents. 

She walked out from the airport and flagged down a cab, which stopped infront of her and she entered the cab.

"Where to?" the driver asked as he looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"Hongdae" she answered and the cab left Incheon airport and started making it's way to the central part of Seoul.

Nayoung had gotten lucky with the apartment, it wasn't easy to get a apartment from that area.

~

Nayoung dragged the suitcase up the last steps of the stairs and stopped outside the door which led to her apartment. She searched her bag for the keys and found them. She unlocked the door and entered the apartment, she kicked of her shoes and put her suitcase inside her bedroom. 

The apartment looked just like it had done when she left it a month ago, only now was it covered with a thin layer of dust. 

She made her way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door and peeped inside. The only things she found were a bottle of milk and a cucumber. 

She took the bottle and smelled it, regretting doing so the next second as she was close to vomiting. 

She poured the bottle's content and rinsed the bottle before throwing it away along with the cucumber. 

She then turned towards the door and put on her shoes and went out of the apartment and to the closest mart.

~

Once she had put away the groceries and emptied her suitcase with the things she brought in London she layed down on the livingroom floor. 

She looked to her her left under the couch and saw some dustballs and scrunched her nose and turned to look at the ceiling again. 

"Better clean up the place a bit" she said quietly and stood up groaning. She then made her way to the cleaning closet and took out the vacuum cleaner. She had never liked the sound of the vacuum but enjoyed cleaning. 

~

A couple of hours later she finished cleaning and sat down on her couch and the TV. 

She also picked up her phone and looked at the screensaver which was a picture of her and Junyoung. It had been a happy day when they took the picture. 

They had been to the beach and the weather hadn't been to bad either. 

She then scrolled down in the contact list before tapping a contact, calling it, and then she raised the phone to her ear.

"Yoboseyo?" she heard a mans voice in the other end.

"Hi Siwan" she said smiling.

"Hey Na-"

"Shh... Junyoung doesn't know I'm back yet."

"Aah..."

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? We are going to the hairsalon tomorrow. Why?"

"Okay, I just want to surprise Junyoung a bit with a visit" she said sighing.

"Well, as you know, we're going to the hairsalon to get our new hairstyles for the next album." he said.

Nayound nodded and sighed.

"But hey, why don't you come to out dorm while we're at the salon?" Siwan said. Nayoung thought about it and smiled.

"Yeah, why not?" she said and they laughed. 

Siwan and Nayoung decided that he would text her as the group would left for the salon and she would get the code to the dorm and go there while the boys were at the salon.

~

The nine boys were sitting in the car and Siwan was texting Nayoung. He had made sure that Junyoung wouldn't find out about their plan.

The car stopped outside the salon and the boys went inside.

They sat down in their chairs as the stylists started their work. 

A couple of hours later the nine men stood looking at each other. Five of them had darkbrown hair in slightly diffrent styles. The maknae had black hair as Minwoo had lightbrown hair and Heechul had kind of like orange-ish hair. 

The biggest change was for the leader, Junyoung. 

Junyoung had fire red hair that would attract attention in no time. 

Junyoung looked at himself in the mirror frequeantly, feeling slightly odd about the new haircolor. 

~

Nayoung had recieved Siwans message at noon and had gone to ZE:A's dorm.

She was now sitting in the couch, waiting for her boyfriend  to come back with a new look.  

She was already used to him getting new looks now and then but this would be something that surely shocked her. 

~

The car stopped outside the apartment complex and junyoung jumped out of the car first.

"Ah, we have to go grocery shopping, see you later!" Siwan told Junyoung as he then slammed the door close and yelled at their manager to drive. 

The leader was left dumbfounded and shook his head as he made his way to the apartment.

~

Junyoung opened the door and took of his shoes. As he looked up her froze when he saw a girl standing by the window. He recognized the back of her and smiled as he made his way behind her and hugged her. 

"I've missed you" he murmured into her hair and kissed her head. 

Nayoung smiled and pecked his cheek. 

"I've missed you too" she said and turned around. She looked at him and finnally saw his red hair. 

He looked at her as she froze when she saw his fire red hair.

"What do you think?" he asked unsurely and tried to read her eaction. 

He looks hot, but she didn't say it outloud.

"It looks..." she tried to find the right word. 

"It looks good" she then said and smiled. The then raised her hand and brushed her fingers through his hair and shivered slightly.

~

Junyoung and Nayoung were now in Nayoungs apartment.

Junyoung wanted to spend some quality time with his girlfriend and had come to her place around noon. 

Junyoung was in the kitchen drinking water from a bottle.

He was wearing a lowcut white v-neck t-shirt and lightblue ripped jeans. 

Nayoung had been seeing Junyoung with that red hair for a week now and every time she got shivers down her spine. She had seen him in various hairstyles but had never felt like this before, not even during the time they release "Level Up" when he had blonde hair. She could feel how the butterflies in her stomach make an uproar every time she looked at him. She wanted to just jump on him and... rip of his clothes...

She looked over at where he was now as he drank water.

A small drop of water made it's way from his lips, down his throat, over his adams apple and finally down to his well-built chest. Nayoung had to bite her lip to prevent herself from at the sight.

~

Junyoung turned to look at Nayoung and found her staring at him while biting her lip.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She tore her gaze away from him and released her bottom lip from the inprisonment of her teeth. 

Junyoung walked over to the couch again and sat down beside Nayoun and put his arm around her. 

~

The sun was already descending slowly and Junyoung was still at Nayoungs apartment. 

They were sitting in the couch as Nayoung stood up and walked into the bathroom where she locked herself in. 

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her flushed cheeks.

She was very warm and decided to take of her t-shirt and change. She took it of and threw it in the pile with the other clothes that needed to be washed. 

She walked out to her bedroom in only a pair of jeansshorts and a black lace bra. In her room she searched through her clothes and put on a white top. 

She then walked outside to the living room and sat down next to Junyoung again. 

"Nayoung" he said in a husky voice.

"N-neh..." she stuttered.

"I want your honest opinion. What do you think of my hair?" he said.

"It looks good" she said, just like she had a week earlier.

"Say that and look at me" Junyoung said and turned her face towards his and they looked at each other.

Junyoung was slightly scared of what she would say.

Nayoung shivered and sighed and told him what she had been afraid of telling him earlier. 

"It looks amazing.You look so freaking y! I just can't take my eyes of you, you fill me with this amazing feeling which makes me want to jump on you and just... rip you clothes of if we say it the easy way." She said and took his face in her hands and kissed him hungringly. 

Junyoung was surprised but smiled a little befor he kissed her back. He put his arms around her waist and Nayoung put her arms around Junyoungs neck and buried her hands in his hair as she pulled him closer to her lips. Junyoung pulled Nayoung closer to his body as she sat down in his lap. 

Finally they broka away for air and Nayoung looked Junyoung in the eyes.

"You are the iest man i know" she said and kissed him once more.

______

You better like it... I wrote it TWICE because my computer decided to be a and shut of internet the first time.

Nah just kidding about liking it. Like it only if you like it.

Comments are appreciated! :D