START

ZERO_ TRIO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you so much"
The fragrance of autumn leaves when it falls off made those words drift out...

her dry lips that utter those words just kept still while her eyes are just focus on the woman she love so much....because after all those years her heart finally lets her admit how she really feels.......

she's waiting for her respond....her body feels stiff.....her heart beats every chance that it gets......

"Stop lying"

that was what she heard..... suddenly it feels like she's stuck on a close room and water are dripping to drown her...that's how she feels after hearing it so.....

Stop lying.....she said.....why would she lie? when she urge herself to finally tell it to her......


She smile.......

"This time it's the whole truth Nakyung-ah......." she try to counter it out with words that just came out of proportion....


Nakyung smile then close her eyes......after some seconds she shook her head......

"You Don't Love me Lee-"

 

------------&&&&&&&&&&&-------------


"That freak student really claw me out!!!" That loud voice echo through the Principal's office......

He kept pointing out his finger on Lee Nakyung who stood on the other side quietly and not minding him at all.....


"Aishhh!!" He stammered and really furious on Nakyung...he really wants to attack her but some faculty and the principal are just stopping him from doing so.....

judging from his face he really got a heavy clawed out......

"Mr. Park" the principal started......and trying to make everything settled on an obviosly calm manner.....

he let go of himself from the staff that's holding him and compose himself....

"First of all i know that what my student did was wrong"

"and unforgivable" he added those that the principal just let it so she can talk properly.....

"but we dont tolerate some inappropriate behavior" she said next making the man in question and on disbelief.....

"so youre making it sound like im at fault here?" the man pointed himself and is now on high tension with his voice......

the principal just stood calmly then look at Nakyung who seem bored and doesnt give a single cent on the situation she's in....

"You tried to do inappropriate things Mr. Park" the principal had stated making the Man move aback......

"We taught our student not to be taken advantage of"

the man felt embarrased dor a second but he tries to stay on his pride......

He somehow laugh and compose himself properly.....

the man just turn his back and took a pissed off glance at Nakyung before he leave completely......

the other staff went out and she's about to step out too when the principal halted her from doing so.....

the older woman had to sigh then look at her firmly.....

"i called Chaeyoung just wait for her here okay?" the principal said that Nakyung just rolled her eyes.....

the Principal then heard the door and the rushing Lee Chaeyoung next.....


She step in and panting so hard after running 2 floors just to get to the principals room immediately......

the first thing she saw was the principal holding Nakyung's hand......

she went in then close the door gently then bow to the principal...

Chaeyoung take a look at Nakyung but the latter clearly avoided her eyes....
she knew that Chaeyoung's gonna lecture her on this....

 


"Here" Chaeyoung handed her some Ice drop.........

they are both outside the school grounds.....

she look at Chaeyoung first that the latter move her hands thats holding the ice drop more to her....

"take it" Chaeyoung insisted that she just took it.....

Chaeyoung rip out the wrapper of the ice drop she's holding....and sat beside her...


"he should be thankful i didnt get to see him there or else his face will be more ripped out" Chaeyoung said with a hint of anger.....

Nakyung just eat his ice drop and didnt respond......

she's holding the ice drop with her left hand.......

Chaeyoung glance at her for a second of course she knew that but the thing she didnt expected was Chaeyoung grabbing her right hand a little gently and raise it...she tried to sway and hide it but Chaeyoung didnt let her and just held it firmly....

"seriously" Chaeyoung knew it.....

her nails are broken and theres a little blood.....

"does it hurt?"

Nakyung just stay her eyes on Chaeyoung while the latter just look at her fingers....

Chaeyoung shook her head while she try to treat those wound on her fingers.....

Her bored eyes slowly turns to an understanding eyes while looking at Chaeyoung who tends her.......

nakyung try to move away her hand but Chaeyoung didnt let it...

"Stupid dont move youre hand away" Chaeyoung scolded her while the latter is focus on her hand.....

suddenly a faint memory swish on her........

Someone who kneels on the floor......crying out of grief....crying out of frustration....

"Ill take responsibility......From now on..........."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter