what if i like you?

Making choices

You thought to yourself *who was he?*

You looked at him from head to toe and back up again. *He doesn’t look like a bad guy. Maybe I should not wake him up from sleep. I think he will wake up soon.*
 

You continued listening to your music even though you have passed by your stop. Slowly, you started to feel bored and decided to take out your books to revise for tomorrow. You carefully took out one of the books in your bag, trying not to wake him up.

 

While studying, your eye lids began to felt heavy and unknowingly, you also fell asleep on bus. Suddenly, the bus had a sudden brake and you woke up instantly as your body moved forward then backward. The guy that slept on your shoulder also woke up at the same time. You took out your ear piece and looked what happened.

The guy murmured, “How long have I slept?” He looked at his watch and stood up with a shocked expression. “2 HOURS!?!??!?!??!?!” He turned and looked at you, “Mianhe minahe! I fell asleep without knowing.” As the whole bus is looking at him, he was embarrassed and sat down quietly. He didn’t stop apologizing even though I said it was nothing.

You got off at the next stop and he followed you as well. He said while hitting his head, “ottokeottoke, your shoulder must be sore because of my heavy head.” You hold his wrist to stop what he is doing. He apologized and said, “How about I treat you to dinner? It is almost dinner time and I know a nice place to eat!” While you were thinking, he kept pestering you to accept his dinner date with his ageyo. You thought *my stomach is growling and it is rare that i have a meal partner, why not?*

 “The place is just right in front! We shall walk there. By the way, I am No Min Woo and you are?” He smiled and stretched out his hand.

 

[blue – guy dialogue, red – your dialogue]

 “Im _____. Nice to meet you”

“______-shi, how old are you? Im born in 31 july 1995”

“im born in 4august 1995”

“So im your oppa! I just came back from states 2 weeks ago and you’re the first kind person to talk to me! Let’s be friend, okay?”

“Ye…..oppa” you mumbled. *after today i wont see him again. he is quite a pest*

“You’re so cute!!!!!!!!” he pinched your cheeks while saying.

 

You flinched as though you don’t like it. But you were blushing because no one treats you like that. “waeyo? Gwaenchana, the place is just in front, let’s go!” He said while grabbing your wrist.

Your heart beat even faster than just now when he pinched your cheeks. *what is happening? why does my heart beat so fast? but i like it ...*

While eating, Minwoo kept staring at how you eat and could not stop smiling. *why is he staring at me? is there something on my face that is so funny?* You looked at him and asked, “Why are you not eating?”

He ignored you and continued staring. Finally, he said, “What if I tell you I like you?”