Girls!

This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen

Hyuna’s POV

I closed the door after Kyungri left. I sat in the middle of Eunji and Minha. “What are you working on?” I look in her book. “It’s physics, and I don’t wanna do it!” Minha pushes her book and papers away from her “Hey you better do this work! You should take your collage years seriously.” Eunji said. “When I was your age I had already graduated.” She added. “Yeah but I bet they didn’t have physics in your time.”

Minha slowly put her stuff back in front of her. “I’m not THAT old.” I kinda gave her a look, she looked back at me. “I’m not! You and I are closer in age Moon Hyuna.” “I know I didn’t say anything.” I got a water from the fridge and started drinking it. 

A figure with a grey hoodie came downstairs and threw us a peace sign. I automatically knew who it was. “Hi Erin.” 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh........” She let out the biggest sigh. “What’s wrong with you?” I put the cap on my water and gave her a small hug. “Is the day over yet...” “What are you tired?” Eunji teased. “Stop, I need caffeine.” Eauerin sits on the couch, she looks like a grey lump.

Hyemi walked in with 4 cups of coffee and she brought a girl with her who also had 4 cups of coffee. But I didn’t recognize the girl. “COFFEE!!!” Hyemi shouted.

”coffee? COFFEE!!” Erin sprung up and grabbed the cup. Hyemi and the other girl put the rest on the table. I’m gonna stick with my water, Eunji and Minha both grab a cup. “Guys meet Narae, she’s from another group.” Minha looks at her for a long time. “Oh yeah? What group” she says like a cop or something. “Spica.” The girl says.

Spica...I’ve heard this name before, one of the girls where talking about them. I didn’t really wanna dig but I did have one question for this lady. “Who’s in your group.” She shifted to me and started listing off “BoA, Bohyun, Me, Sihyun and Jiwon.” Jiwon? That’s the name Kyungri said she was meeting before she left.

“Hey I know you guys! I’m friends with Bohyun!” Minha was really happy I could tell. “Yeah! She told me she just left here.” “MINHA YOU IDIOT WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME.” I raised my voice with slight anger, I should of known the maknae would do this by this is borderline annoying. “Where’s The fun in that?” I rush to the couch and sit next to Erin. I looked over to Erin who was just inhaling that coffee. 

Hyemi and Eunji start talking with the girl I could hear them, I didn’t care what they are saying. I just continued to drink my water. I wish the other members would come down right about now.