Nice voice...

Is This Real?

Lee Juhyun POV (you)

ahhh..im so excited!finally i can come to Korea!!oh god this is so great...after a long tired day being a gym worker..finally i already achieved my dream to be a choreography(A/N:is the spelling right?idk .if you dont know what i mean, chireograpy is rhe one make the dance for the kpop artist or a dancer) ok now time to be in the flight! Juhyun fighting!

No one POV

"ahhh .what a long day~finally we can go back to korea and have some rest"sana said while yawning.well it is a hard day for the rookie group since it is the first time they doing a tour. "Yah,shut up sana..you must remember we will not be in our private plane so dont catch any attention or we cant even run away.understand?" The leader will always be a leader in any situation so the members will always be safe.After that,the girl quickly go to their plane when it almost the time to go. 

  Juhyun take her place and wear her headphone to hear some song or should i say twice song to kill some time but what she dont know is her favourite group is just seating near her.All of the twice members also take their seats but when tzuyu almost walk past Juhyun,her books suddenly fell down.Juhyun quickly take off her earphone and help tzuyu"Opsie,im so sorry miss.i hope i didnt interupting you." Tzuyu said but when her eyes meet with Juhyun she is stunned with her beauty plus  handsomeness (A/N:oh i forgot to tell you that you have short haircut and your biceps are quite big as a girl.ohh you have a totally fine abs.your eyes colour is blue and your hair colour is black and a little bit of green)  "its ok miss.helping people in need is my duty.here your book and are you ok?you wear a mask and  a long sleeve in this freaking hot airplane" well indeed the plane is quite hot since the aircond is not in a good shape.

Tzuyu POV

oh god this girl is making my heart beat so fast.is this love? "erm..sorry miss do you hear what i just said?" god did i just gawking in front of her? God so embarassing "yea..yeah im fine btw.thanks for the concern.maybe im the only one who feel cold right now.." god.what a lame excuse tzuyu

"ok look like you have many school books.studying for exam?" she really a nice girl "ah.no.actually it was my friend books and i have to give back to her at korea"

"Oh i see.no wonder you look so worried when the books fall." Ahh she look so cute when she tilt her face like that "ok i think i gotta go now,bye" i quickly take my seat and sighed.. " ommo maknae gwenchana? You are sweating" maybe because of the heat or because of feeling nervous in front of that girl.wait..i dont even ask her number.aish "tzu..yu?are you ok?you suddenly talk to yourself..dont make me scared girl" ops "ani.im ok  momo unnie.dont worry.maybe because of the lack of sleep.i think i better sleep now"  to make sure i can forget about that girl.come on.maybe i dont see her again so better just forget her "ok maknae.good night" i almost sleep when suddenly i heard some voice singing our song " wait tzuyu..do you hear that?look like we have our fan in here better be careful."  I quickly search the source of the voice until my head turn to that beatiful plus handsome girl.wait could it be her?well look like its right!wow i dont know she is a fan of our group.maybe i can see her in a fan meeting. "well she dont look like a crazy fan to me unnie.maybe she just like our song." 

"Yeah you right.she look good to me and quite handsome too" momo said and tgey went to their sleep while listening to the girl voice.

 

Juhyun POV

ahhh this flight is taking forever!im si bored right now.so i open my phone and play some song to sing with.i quickly pick one of my favourite song which is signal by my favourite artist twice. I sing the song quietly so that other people will not be disturbed by my voice(even though i have a nice voice) trying to let you know sign bonhae signal bonhae~  i sing it untill the song finished. phew now im not so bored atleast twice song can cheered me up...i wonder if i will be their choreography...that totally be crazy! Anyway for some reason i feel like someone is watching me.nah nevermind.

>skip..skip..skip now they already at korea and Juhyun went home while the girls went to their dorm< 

Momo POV

 "Guys did you hear the girl in the plane before?her voice is so goodd.i wonder if she come to korea to take an audition since her face is not like korean.if it true i hope she take jyp audition!" The members nod their head "yeah we also hear that.with her face and voice like that she totally can be an artist in a second.right guys?" Wait why did i feel like mina said that with a heart eyes l.nah maybe it was just my imagination.. "alright guys..lets talk about that girl tomorrow.we need a rest right now.so shoo" ahh jihyo to the rescue,atleat i dont hear them fangirling that girl.i go to my bed and quickly go to la la land while dreaming about the girl..well actually not just momo,all of the members also dream about the same girl

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey Nafia143 hete.i hpoe you enjoy my story.and please comment to let me know how much you like this story and dont forget to pick which one you should meet first in the poll ^^ so wait for the next chapter.