Together

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’S POV

 

Buzz Buzz…

 

Youngbae calling…

 

Jiyong looked into his phone and sighs. He slumps in the bed and answers his phone.

 

Youngbae: Ya Jiyong! Why are you ignoring maknae this time?

Jiyong: He did not leave a message for my concert Youngbae. I’m disappointed. I expected so much from him.

Youngbae: You know the reason Ji. It’s not like maknae’s fault.

Jiyong: I know. I know. It’s just that. Aish. Nevermind. How do you know anyway that I’m ignoring Ri?

Youngbae: Well. He’s been calling a lot of your friends asking where you are. He’s worried something happened to you. Jeez. Call maknae!

Jiyong: I don’t want.

Youngbae: Ya! He’s worried sick of you. He’s running around all over the place looking for you! He just came back from US and hasn’t slept yet. He’s growing he’s panda eyebags again. If I didn’t promise Seungri, I have already told. Aw!

Jiyong: told what?

Daesung: Hyung. This is Daesung. Please ignore Youngbae hyung.

Youngbae: Yah Daesung give me back my phone.

Daesung: Nah hyung. You’re gonna

Youngbae: Okay okay I’m not.

Jiyong: Ya! What are you guys talking about? Told what?

Youngbae: Nothing Ji. Just call maknae. I think he’s going to collapse anytime soon.

Jiyong: No. He deserves it.

Youngbae: Do it Ji! Before you regret it.

Jiyong: I won’t. Bye.

 

Jiyong ends the call and looks into his ceiling.

 

I know I’m selfish. It’s not his fault. He’s doing this because sajangnim asked him to. To help me advertise my concert and yes it did work! VIP’s talked about my concert more than what we expected. However, I don’t want it like this. It feels like I’m his boss and not his lover. He always does things for my sake. When news came out about me and Nana, I’m scared to death that he will get mad at me but no. He hugs me and said he understands if I want to be with Nana. Jeez! I’m his boyfriend and he’s just giving me away. When he got into an accident, I held myself visiting him wondering if he will call me and tell me to come to him but no! He just sent me a text not to come to the hospital and just go to Paris for the fashion show. I met with Kiko in the show and even let paparazzi took photos of us. Yes, I know someone’s taking photos of us. I’m the one that spread the news where we’ll go. Kiko’s a good friend of mine so I asked her help to make Seungri jealous. And guess what? He texted me saying he’s glad I’m having a good time in Paris. I know I’m being childish testing his limits. But I just want to feel that he wants me, to feel that he agreed to be my boyfriend, not because I’m his hyung but because he loves me. I even wrote Untitled 2014 because I regret not being with him during his accident! I can’t confide this thoughts to anyone because it feels like everyone’s siding Ri. Heck! Even Youngbae is lecturing me almost every day to be nice to Ri.

 

Jiyong grabbed his phone and texted Seungri.

 

To: My panda

 

Ri. Let’s end this. I don’t want to be with you anymore.

 

Buzz… Buzz…

 

My panda calling…

 

Jiyong ends call.

 

From: My panda

 

Hyung. Youngbae-hyung called me saying you are okay. I’m glad you are. I’m sorry for all that happened. I understand if you don’t want to be with me anymore or see me anymore. Please know that I’m thankful that you’ve considered me to be your boyfriend. It’s really been great years because of you.

 

Tears fell in Jiyong’s eyes.

 

He could easily give me up. He could easily toss me away. Why not? He has a lot of girls or even boys waiting for him. I don’t care anymore. He doesn’t love me. I forced him in this relationship so it ended like this. I shouldn’t have tried in the first place. I know it will be easy for him. Heck! He might be even thankful I’m not his boyfriend anymore. No one’s going to bug him anymore asking where he is.

 

Concert ongoing in US…

 

Jiyong decided that he will not contact Seungri anymore. No one of the members tried to bring up the issue about him and Seungri in their chat. Even Youngbae who’s lecturing him almost every day, says nothing. It feels like nothing happened. Like him and Seungri is not in a relationship before. Jiyong is crying almost every night because of what happened between him and Seungri but never once did Seungri called him again. He regretted what he did and tried commenting on Seungri’s post hoping that the other will respond but he got no response. Never did once Seungri message him and for Jiyong it seems like the other is enjoying his single life by partying everywhere. But after posting the message for Seungri to come to his concert. Youngbae called Jiyong.

 

Youngbae: Ya! Stop this Ji.

Jiyong: Stop what Youngbae?

Youngbae: Stop bothering maknae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter