~Flowers~

Listen to what the Flower tells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is a transfer stdent from Japan studying at JYP University. She's on her 2nd year and can say that she's having the time of her life at her new school. Everyone treats her nicely and are friendly. Plus she gets to have flowers once a week.

The first time she received them was a week after school started. A single thornless red rose was placed inside her locker with a note attached to it saying:

A thornless rose means love at first sight.

As cliche as it sounds I fell in love with you

the first time I met you.

 

The second time her friend found it for her. "I saw this on top of your ballet shoes after practice," Sana said and handed her the flower. It's a Gardenia and there's a letter with it. 

The Gardenia wants to tell you

That you are very lovely Mina. 

I watched you practice

and you are very graceful when you dance.

 

The third time she was given a yellow tulip. It was left on her desk on friday afternoon along with a note. 

 

There is sunshine in your smile.

That is what a yellow tulip tells.

 

 The fourth time was just a week after that she got a bouquet of lavander colored heather. It was handed to her by a freshman student from the engineering building while she's having lunch with her bestfriend and some other friends. 

"Who are these from?" Mina asked to the freshman being the student's senior she has power over him. "The sender didn't want to reveal their identity and simply told me to deliver these to you together with this letter," the student said as politely as he can. He then handed the flowers and the letter. 

Hi Mina!

A lavander colored Heather represents admiration.

Please know that I admire you so much.

 

"Wow you sure have an adorable admirer Minaring," Momo teased after she read the letter. "I think your admirer must be an engineering student since that guy is an engineering student civil engineering to be exact," Nayeon told her. "Want us to track him down?" Nayeon playfully asked.

"No need for that but I hope he introduces himself to me soon. I want to know what he looks like," Mina replied.

The fifth flower given to Mina was a balsamine. She found it on the hood of her car after class ended. 

Please don't be like a Balsamine.

Please be patient with me

I am not yet ready to introduce myself. 

 

"I understand if you are not ready yet I shall wait for you then." Mina then entered her car and left.

"Tzuyu-ah when will you tell her?" Dahyun asked to her bestfriend. Tzuyu and Dahyun are inside Tzuyu's car, the two made sure that Mina will see the flower Tzuyu left for her. "I don't know Dubu. You heard what she said last week during lunch time, she's expecting to see a guy and not some freshman girl like me," Tzuyu sighed.

"Tzuyu you may not be a guy but you are better than most of the guys that exists. You are a very dedicated person, you go to a flowershop every week to give her some flowers along with a very cheesy letter. I bet guys only give their girlfriends flowers during valentines. And also you are a genius, you are very gorgeous and you have the gold. What more can a person wish for?" 

"Thanks for cheering me up Dubu. Now, I'll treat you some chicken for dinner," Tzuyu then drove off. 

The next flower Mina got is a boquet of bells of Ireland. Dahyun was the one to give it to her. "My friend wants me to give these to you. She wishes you luck for your upcoming ballet performance," Dahyun told her.

"Can you tell me who your friend is?" Mina asks.

"I'm sorry but my friend doesn't want tell you just yet," Dahyun apologized. 

"That's fine but tell him that I really appreciate the flowers he sends to me." Mina said with a smile. "No problem, I'd make sure my friend will hear what you just said." 

The seventh flower given to her is a purple Violet. Mina received it after buying coffee from the cafe she usually visits. "A lady asked me to give it to you and she already paid for your drink along with your friends'," the girl behind the counter said.

 

A violet is usually given by a girl to another girl she admires

Back in the early 1900's.

From this you may assume that the person that has

been giving you flowers is a girl.

I won't be mad if you decide to throw the flowers that I will give you from now on.

 

Mina is surprised, she didn't expect that her admirer is a girl. "You alright?" Momo asked her after Mina arrived on her friends' table.  "Oh you got yourself another flower!" Nayeon beamed after noticing the flower Mina's holding. "How come you're so pale?" Jungyeon worriedly asked her. Mina didn't say anything and only gave the note to her friends.

"Wow, I didn't expect your admirer to be a girl," Sana said after she read the letter. "But damn that girl has some skills, she surely knows how to make a lady's heart flutter," Jungyeon followed. "So what are you gonna do now?" Momo asked.

"I don't know Momoring, I don't know."

Mina can't deny that she's falling for the person who's been giving her flowers but now that she learned it's a girl she's having some doubts. She's not gay, that she is sure of so she doesn't really know how to react with what she just learned. 

The following week she received another flower, a yellow Crysanthemum together with a Borage. It was handed to her by Dahyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter