Immortal Love

Immortal Love

Immortal Love
Story Preview ( Teaser )


Hello, I'm Choi Yoojung. I'm 18, and my height is kind'a short for my age. I wear baggy clothes like oversized hoodies, sweaters, and shirts, pairing it with skinny ripped jeans. For my food tastes, I like tall-sized Caramel Machiattos the best and I like Chocolate cakes and sweets. My hobbies are dancing, rapping, playing volleyball, reading and other sporty stuff. About my physical appearance... I have a long brown hair that is up to my elbow, it's styled with soft curves and a purple dye covering almost half of my hair. 

 

 

People say that I'm almost perfect. That I'm someone they admired from their dreams, and I'm an ideal girl. A lot of people told me the same thing over and over again, but I'm not flattered. In fact, it just made me hate myself more. All the compliments and praises brought me angrier than I should to myself. 

 

 

Why am I born like this?

 

 

Why me out of all 7 billion mortals in this world?

 

 

Why?

 

 

Just... why?

 

 

Questions such as that kept on rummaging my mind, almost making me crazy. Every night, my eyes were filled with tears of anger and fright, leaving visible tears that dry over time.

 

 

I yelled and yelled as my spirit awakens. Bringing heavy wind gusts on the streets. 

 

 

Yes, I'm Immortal. I am a supreme being that possesses the power of a forbidden Centurion.

 

 

The Spirit of Wind.