One

Tutor

"Jung Y/N the ever so talkative girl in class let's see your score hmmm." Mr. Song said as he slightly glare at me.

 

"A bit fat F Congrats Ms. Jung I'll have to talk to you this afternoon, do you understand? He added sternly making my classmates snicker. 

 

"Nae songseng-nim" I answered as I bow my head in embarrassment. 

 

 

*Time Skip*

 

 

"Mr. Song you told m---"

 

" You failed, you never failed what happened Y/N? you are one of my brightest students" he cut me off as I stood in front of him. 

 

"I was distracted and --"

 

''Nonsense, you'll have tutor lessons starting as soon as possible until the end of this term, Y/N remember this is your last year here, do your best. " he said 

 

"Yes songseng-nim but about the tutor I --"

 I was trying to explain when a knock interrupt me. 

 

"Come in " Mr. Song said as Lee Minhyuk the brightest in our class entered the room.

 

"Good Afternoon Songseng-nim" he said politely after bowing. 

 

 

"Is there anything you need Sir? "He added looking at Mr. Song. 

 

"Yes Minhyuk-ah, can you tutor the lady here if until the end of the term she's slightly being off her track. " Mr. Song said as he eyed me. 

 

"Sonseng-nim I don't want to bot--"

 

I was trying to protest but I was cut off by Minhyuk. 

 

"Gwenchana Mr. Song I'm willing to help. "He said smiling at Mr. Song. 

 

"Gomawo Minhyuk-ah, start tomorrow okay? You both can go" Mr. Song as he dismissed us. As I walking towards Mr. Song called me. 

 

"One more Y/N I want to see improvements okay? Mr. Song said 

 

"Nae songseng-nim" I answered before going out. 

 

"Library tomorrow after dismissal cause I don't have football training? If it's okay for you." Minhyuk asked me as soon as I closed the door. 

 

"Hmm. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I answer 

 

"I'll see you then. " he said smiling before walking on the opposite direction. 

 

 

*Time Skip*

 

 

“No, you do it like this. “he said as he showed me the process of solving the problem. 

 

“it’s not gonna work Minmong. “ I said puffing my cheeks as I scoot from him. 

 

“Yes it will, if you listen to me and stop staring at my handsome face .” He said smirking, pulling me closer to him. 

 

“Y-yah! “I said looking away, blushing at his statement and our proximity. 

 

“Let’s start again, shall we? Or else I’ll tell songseng-nim about it. “ he said with a mocking grin. 

 

“Aish! You—okay .” I said as I saw him glare at me. 

 

“Okay, you add all of this then divide it to this then after that multiply this to this. “ he explained 

“ah, okay I get it, thank you Minhyuk, I’ll see you tomorrow. “ I said after fixing my things ready to leave. 

 

“no, not --.” I don’t let him finish and jog towards the door only to be pulled back. 

 

“Jung Y/N, how can you leave your

boyfriend like that?.. Hmm. “ he said as he give me a back hug nuzzling his head on my neck. 

 

“let’s go. “ I said as I slap his arm freeing myself from him. 

 

Walking out the school he wondered why she failed her favorite subject .

 

“Y/N-ah, how and why did you fail?. “he asked curiously. 

 

“He’ll be shocked if I fail and knowing that you’re his favorite student, he’ll ask you to help me. “ she answered grinning playfully at him. 

 

“so you fail just to spend time with me? “ he asked smirking as he grab her head, making her look at him. 

 

“Hmm maybe “ she answered looking away from him. 

 

“You sneaky girl. “ he said as he gave her a kiss.