The day we meet

Your Path to Me

-Please bear with this long chapter.. because this chapter tells how the character life before the rollercoaster ride begin, and thank for all of your support to me-

PS. I changed some character from the bigining of this story.

 

 

Chapter 1

The day we meet

 

Today is the day Ji hyun’s move to Seoul. She moved to her tiny house in Gangwon-do to the small apartment in Seoul. Her new house filled with her old belonging but she didn’t brought all of her things to her new place. She moved assisted by her friend who is none other than her best friend since she was little and the bonus are her friend also took the same majors as with her. She was so gratefull that she didn’t have to overcome loniless time when she moved to another place yet her friend tag along but not in the same place as her, of course because her friend is a man. Seo Kang Jun was her best friend and she already considered him as her own brother.

“Ji hyun-ah is that all of your belonging?”

“Yes.. thank you for your helping, I did not expect my stuff to be organized very quickly.. and thanks to you.”

“Anytime... so can I take some rest here?”

“Yeah sure.. I will cook some noodle and coffee... do you like that?”

“Nah, can you buy something expensive and extraordinary food? We’re now in Seoul and we can order anything in here.. hmmm please..”

“Yah.. I think you're helping me unconditionally, but what's the fact..” she’s grinning at him.

“Don’t be too serious, Ok i’m just kidding.. whatever you make for me, I will accept that.. event just some noodle...” he mocked and laugh at her.

“Haisstttt... no wonder you’re always be my annoying brother.”

After they chatted and finished the food, Kang jun ask for leave since ir’s very late and tommorow is the first day they come to collage world. And after Kang jun leave, Ji hyun go straight to her dream land. 

 

-Sogang Mansion-

Sogang mansion is the residence of big family sogang. There ji chang wook and his mother live together with the chairman of sogang group Ji nam hee who is the grandmother of Ji chang wook.

Themansion has a very unique architecture which combines the culture of korea and europe and it is what makes the mansion look very grand. The pile of the house is very sturdy and in some corners of the room is covered by gold. J

i chang wook and his mother live separated from the main building because the Chang wook’s mother does not want to sleep one roof with her husband although their step child and other wives do not live in sogang residence due to not allowed by chairman Ji nam hee. Although not allowed to stay in the residence, Ji chang wook's stepchild still get the flow of funds because some shares are held by Ji sang min (Chang wook’s Father).

 

This morning is the first day of chang wook to go to college in his last year. He was very excited to end his very time-consuming lecture and he was determined to finish it as soon as possible.

Chang wook left home after eating breakfast that had been made by his mother and after that he immediately rushed to campus. He wore a light blue shirt with a mixture of dark blue vest and dark jeans.

 

-Ji hyun apartment-

Ji Hyun wakes up very early because she has a task with other new students to do orientation about her new school, the orientation was an introduction that is intended for new students to be able to adapt directly to the new environment. Ji Hyun was very excited about doing that, because eventually she can start to pursue her dream.

"Fighting Ji Hyun-ah! today will be very fun" said Ji hyun and then she leave her apartment.

 

-Bus Stop-

Hour already shows at 9 am the streets are getting crowded filled with people who will do their daily activities. Ji Hyun who is a new resident in Seoul has little difficulty when using public transportation, before that  she has tried several lanes and what kind of transportation should be used to get to seoul university. Thanks for her negligence, she did not bring notes about the tract she must used. And most importantly at this time she does not have a smartphone because the money she collected is still not sufficient.

 

"Wow ... how careless I am, now what should I do? if like this I'll be late." Ji Hyun said

She stomps her feet and feels very anxious, at this point she regrets not accepting Kang-jun's invitation to go along. "if I know it would be like this better I tag along with Kang jun" thought Ji Hyun. Moments later Ji hyun tries to contact Kang-jun but no answer. "well ... come on kang jun receive my call". Because Kang-jun does not answer his call, Ji-hyun is looking for another way to get her to the destination. Finally she decided to ask the man who were sitting next to her at the bus stop. The man looks very neat and clean maybe if she is lucky the man will go to the same place with her.

 

"ekhm .. excuse me if I can ask you do you know route I should use to get to Seoul university?" Ask Ji Hyun.

 

The man is still silent unmoved, he still enjoys the song he listened through his earphones. until finally Ji Hyun asked him again.

"Excuse me can you tell me how to go to Seoul university?" Ji Hyun asked for a second time. Finally on her second question the man turned his face. For a moment Ji Hyun was so overwhelmed by the good looks in front of her, but she immediately withdrew that tought because there was something more important than that.

"Sorry but I will not be fooled by any questions from you, there are so many people who have followed me for a variety of reasons, then this time what's your reason for following me, do you like me or you want my money?" the man said.

Woah's it was Ji hyun first day moved in Seoul and she goes to see this strange man. What a life

 

"Excuse me ... I am not one of what you have said I don’t even know you at all how I have intentions to following you." Ji Hyun said with a slightly annoyed tone.

 

"You don’t have to lie, there are so many people who say that to me and everything is a lie ... so once again...what do you want from me?"

 

"What the hell! ... I just wanted to ask you how to go to Seoul university ... wahh you're a strange man." Ji Hyun said with her currently angry tone.

 

"Me ....? Are you sure that you did not know me?" said the man.

 

ji Hyun just nods her head while giving a cold look to that man.

 

"Chang Wook ... my name is Ji chang wook."

 

-End of part 1-