Chapter 3: feelings towards him

He Is Mysterious! (Hey my Galaxy !)

Sehun waved making her come out of her dreamland.

“Listen you whatever,i guess you have misunderstood me for someone else , so you better realise it” Sehun said to Sarang, who was busy  scanning his face.

“Wait! What about the scar that you had on your face, i saw it  in the morning” Sarang said pointing to the scar on the right side of his face just above his right eye.

Sehun couldn’t imagine how stupid he felt of himself but still he ended up saying “coincidence may be”.

“Stop Seronick, you are too much, it is too obvious that it is you.” Sarang said with most GENTLE voice. Well, that was her trick-‘Be nice, get wise’. She looked at Sehun who was still searching for words in his mind. she murmered "Oh nice you got defeated poor boy."

“Seronick, it’s okay, just open up, i won’t bully you anymore”. She said standing up from where she fell, “I said I won’t ahh-”.

Thud...

Image result for dahyun twice gif

She was cut off by Sehun who pushed her to a nearby wall, lessening the gap between them, “Since, you already known, let me tell you the truth. I am Seronick, the boy whom you have been bullying for years. I disappeared because I was hiding away and it is because I was into illegal work and police raid on my ‘workplace’ ,  I better tell you to stop messing with me  outside the school. But bully me in the class, do whatever you wish to, it will help me a lot. Even if you want to ruin me then go ahead.”  He said nearing his face to hers. Still lying...

“Why do you want to get bullied by us?” Sarang asked him.

“Because, I can prove myself innocent every time, and no one will doubt me!” He said.

“Are you super crazy? I will tell all these to the principal and ruin you Seronick!” she said pushing him and waiting for his reply.

“I said go ahead if you want to try something like that” Seronick said smirking.

“yah|~ don’t even try smirking, you useless. You can’t even imagine how I am going to ruin you” she said him, Seronick smiled at her.

‘What was that? why is he smiling like that? And why is his smile is so dear to me?’ she thought.

He got near to her again and whispered in her ears “you look good”.

Sarang’s blood started boiling, “yahhhh|~  WTF did you say? Don’t ever try hitting on me okay? You don’t even know whom you are messing with” she shouted at Sehun, while he walked away, smiling..... This is not what we have expected it to be, what is it?

‘What is he really? First of all he comes trying to attack and kill me, then in a moment, walks off flirting! Seriously? You’re getting me wrong, Seronick. I won’t just shut by getting influenced with your cheap tricks’ Sarang thought to herself.

She stood there for a moment analysing what had happened. She realised that she was searching for Hana. She called Aera,

“Yah Aera, did you meet Hana or the oppas?” Sarang asked.

“Yeah!  We are together now.By the way Where are you? Come soon we’re waiting at the bar” Aera replied.

“I actually... I’ll tell you in the car, i am coming wait” Sarang said and rushed to the bar...

*******************

All the way, she tried telling her friends what had happened, him attacking her, telling the story and all the other things, and NO ONE BELIEVED, or like they didn’t care. Instead, they that she was so much fantasizing Seronick.

[Girl’s dorm]

“If you don’t believe me, then ask him tomorrow” Sarang yelled at her bestfriends.

“I believe you! I don’t need to ask him all these things, he may have attacked you, may have tried to flirt with you, and kissed you with overflowing sensations, who knows? He can be so hell, right Sarang?” Hana said over reacting to you.                                               

Aera giggled “yeah!! That can happen”.

“I AM NOT JOKING HERE” Sarang shouted. “Alright! I am not going to tell you anything from now”. Sarang walked to her bed and slept closing blanket above her.

*****************

“Stop it already! You have been like this all day, yelling at us, and..... and....and looking at Seronick, you are going crazy for him babe” Aera said looking at Seronick who was sitting in the front rows.

“OH GOD THESE GIRLS! I looked at him because he changed his hair back to the normal one, he really did. If you had seen him there, back yesterday, then you would hav-” Sarang was cut off by Hana.

Related image

“Fallen in love? like you did?” Hana said making Sarang eye at her.

“Sorry, i mean, he has completely remodelled himself” Hana said.

“He did” Aera added, “so why don’t we ask him if it’s bugging you both so much?” she turned to Sehun’s side “hey Seronick--- Seronick”....

“Seronick oppa |~~~~~” Hana sang, making everyone in the class look at her. She didn’t care.

Sehun turned to them and Hana and Aera waved at him signalling to come to them. He did.

“Well, i am not going to bully you oppa|~~ never again because uri Sarang will kill us then” Hana said to Sehun who looked at Sarang.

“Yah don’t listen to them, they are teasing me with your name and all okay?” Sarang gave Hana a -please look”.

“I wanted to talk to Aera-ssi and Hana personally” Sehun said lowering his gaze.

“Oh okay! I am total free now and Aera is too” Hana said.

“And Sarang?” Aera asked Sehun.

“No, not her, never” Sehun said making Aera and Hana giggle.

Hana pulled him and Aera out of the class. On the way, Sehun turned back and looked at Sarang who was staring at him, he grinned. She guessed that his evil grin will cost her something horrible. She didn’t care. She didn’t want him there at least not now.