Chapter 1: Who is it?

He Is Mysterious! (Hey my Galaxy !)

 

 

“The teacher has already started the lesson but where are they? They are not even showing up! Where are they really? Are they going to skip today's class like always? Today is  important for every one!” Xiumin told Seronick.

“Why do you even care?” Seronick barked at Xiumin.

The door opened wide suddenly with speed of flash making everyone jump a little. It was them! The biggest freaks Kim Sarang, Kim Aera and Im Hana. They had fangirls, fanboys and haters however they were the most popular and powerful trio in the school. There appeared the queen of the school Kim Aera, with a very strong aura around her,had long black hair which framed her face perfectly. She was tall and had the perfect figure, but she didn’t seem to use it like other girls,she was a semi intorvert who didnt open up to people and was least botheres abou she was probably not interested in making relationships, she was studious and smart and always managed to top the class.

Image result for sana twice serious gif

Then appeared Kim Sarang, with her branded Gucci attire,brown layered hair,her previous relationships didn’t really work because she could turn very arrogant sometimes. Her mood swings were faster than the speed of light. No one even wished to see her face because her lazer like stare made them collapse on spot.

Related image

Then comes Im Hana who was known to play around with guys and change them like clothes.She was much beautiful than Aera and Sarang.She was famous for her cheesy lines and was aegyo overloaded.

Related image

Sarang and Aera loved wearing same themed jackets which showed their  unique supremacy ,Even if the climate was very hot Sarang used to wear her black half-sleeved jackets while Aera wore the full hand cardigan.They lived their lives as they pleased,they bullied whom they wished,got what they wanted and basically had no one to stop them.Everyone in the school wondered how these 3 ended up as best friends.

They entered the class ignoring the teacher and occupied their seat in the last row.

“Kim Sarang, Kim Aera and Im Hana, all of you will be suspended if you keep up with this attitude and wont be regular to class”, the teacher warned them and turned to the board to teach, because he couldnt even make an eye contact with those scary eyes.

Within no moment Hana stood up,” teacher-nim, actually we wouldn’t be late to class, but then on the road some guy was bullying a girl, so Aera and I helped Sarang in beating him up, Sir don’t you think we did a great job being the citizens of this nation”, she was the cheesiest girl but every word she spoke scared the person in front.

“Are you trying to scare me, it.... won’t.... work.... on.... me! R..e..a..l..l..y” teacher’s voice cracked. Everyone began laughing loudly, because anyone could  tell that he was scared to death.

“i thought-” Hana was cut off by the teacher.”Alright, stop it now, Next time no excuses, one goes missing,others come to late to class,you guys are always making a big mess anyway”. Sehun eyed the teacher.

The teacher began teaching while Hana smirked at Aera and Sarang. 30 minutes passed , the classes were going on seriously. But these three didn’t show any interest.

Class was so silent and then someone dropped their pen.

A random boy in the class” Ma’am someone dropped their PENN, it looks dirty”. Everyone in the class began laughing. 

“wear your gloves, dear boy” Hana said it loudly  laughing like there is no tomorrow. “Wait by the way  whose is it ?” she continued.

“it’s” he was cut off by the teacher “ do you think i am dead?”. The teacher was offended. So,he moved out of the class, like always...

“Hana, it was too much of drama today, girl”. Aera told Hana “however that’s what we do”,Aera and Hana laughed at what they’ve done while Sarang was in deep sleep.

The bell rang and everyone in the class walked out and Sarang woke up due to the noise.She saw Sehun and Xiumi completing their assignments.

The horrifying three got their prey.

Sarang signaled Aera and Hana, while she moved towards them. She pushed their desk down to the floor.

“oops sorry , pretty boys” Sarang told Xiumin  replied, “there’s no need to be sorry, it’s okay”, he said and pulled Sehun trying to drag him out of the class, Sehun felt like kicking her on the face for troubling him from the day he came. “Oh you little sweet sweet baby out there, Seronick right? You were missing ,what did you do little baby?” cheesy Hana asked raising his face a little.

“Probably, would have stolen someone's diapers” Aera commented. “You don’t need to be scared for that kiddo!” she said coming closer to him. Sehun’s nerves straightened, he wanted to punch her. However, he was Seronick...

“Today, i am not in the mood to bully you guys so you may run before i count to five” Sarang warned “one... two.... three...” Xiumin ran out of the class while Sehun walked out of the class calmly.

Sarang watched the guy, keenly. “What’s wrong with that guy, he would never let Hana touch him like that. He would try opposing at least a little, and not walk away like that.”

“Why do you even care? I think he’s shutting his as better, since, he went missing. But still why do you think, he went missing.??!!”Aera said.

“Maybe he lost his way back home, but did you observe, he looks a little taller than he used to” Sarang remarked wondering about Sehun.

“Sarang, we were absent for more than a month, if you remember! He might have gotten taller, but to me, he doesn’t seem taller than before” Hana said making you eye at her.

“Well i think you are preserving your eyes by keeping them in your -” Sarang was cut off by Rapmon and Kyuhyun, their other friends at the school, they were the male versions of them,the 3 girls were strong because rapmon and Siwon were with them and always supported them. Siwon asked Aera, “whom did you bully today? The same Seronick or what?i saw him going out just now, i think you didn’t bully him  much, he was calm”.

This sentence made Sarang doubt him more...

“But he always, ran out crying or throwing things in anger or helplessness” Sarang began.

“Why do you seem so interested in that Seronick boy today?” Aera pushed her a little “Are you having some kind of feelings for that guy,you can tell me if you like him, i won’t judge, u know”.

“Why on this earth would I like him? I am just curious because he never acted so strange before. How could a person who is worth nothing, could suddenly go missing for a week and then appear directly to the class without any counselling and police approaches? I feel pretty weird about that” Sarang told them.

“That’s the point, but who cares? He is a dumb and as if i care.Dont bother too much sarang-ah” Aera told and the others agreed.

“let’s go to the club today!” Rapmon said.

“okay|~” everyone sang.

But deep inside her mind, Sarang was still repeating “Who are you?”.