Glad to see you again...

Story Of Us..

After the shocking moment, jiyong bring ye seul to han river to calm her after being shock.

They sat at branch near the river.

“Are you always like that, standing close too road, it’s very dangerous you know” jiyong start the conversation.

“I didn’t notice the motorcycle earlier I’m sorry” replied ye seul and put her head down.

“That’s what you say 9 years ago, remember? How our first conversation started?” Jiyong try to recall their first memories together.

“Yeah, I remember, it’s the same situation but back then I wanted to cross road while lights are red, now I stand near cross road and don’t notice the motorcycle coming” replied ye seul and smile.

“I guess that’s your problem, having a dangerous situation near traffic lights” jiyong said while giggling.

“I guess so, hey don’t laugh” ye seul try to stop jiyong from laugh at her.

Both of them laugh and silent moment comes, only the sound of car engine, river sound and wind can be heard.

“It’s not just imagination huh” jiyong start to speak again.

“What do you mean?” ye seul can’t understand what jiyong try to tell.

“Seeing you here, in Seoul also studied at same univ, it’s really such a fate.” Jiyong give ye seul a soft look.

“You saw me at univ and you think it’s just your imagination?” ask ye seul.

“Yeah, because I’ve going through that kind of situation in the past, when you leave me here and go to Busan 9 years ago, you keep appear in front of me, when I go here alone, when I go to convenience store, yongbae, joohyuk and jongsuk tell me to go to hospital after hear my worries, doctor tell me that I’ve illusion disease due my 1 month depression. After 1 year and a half treatment, I’m recovering. But lately I feel like my disease come back again because I saw someone look like you and hear your name and I can feel that you so close to me. Glad it’s not just imagination, it’s really you” jiyong tell ye seul all about him after ye seul left Seoul and moving to Busan.

Jiyong story make ye seul speechless because of her jiyong suffer that kind of disease, she feel really sorry to jiyong about what happen to him past 9 years. Jiyong took a peak to see how ye seul react with his story, he know ye seul will blame herself for what happen to him past 9 years.

“Which department did you attend?” jiyong tries to change the topic.

“Music department” replied ye seul, she still keep her head down.

“Ohh I see, so you going to perform at univ festival?” ask jiyong.

“Yeah for sure, if you want to see just come to univ hall” ye seul invited jiyong to see her performance.

“You don’t have to invite me ye seul, If you there, I will be there.” Tell jiyong while smile look at her.

Ye seul smile and put her head down. She saw jiyong hand are warping with bandage

“What’s wrong with your hand? Injured? When? I didn’t notice your hand injured that day” ask ye seul curiously.

“Ohh this? Yesterday while I’m practicing. Wait what? That day? Don’t tell me you already know I’m studied same univ as you?” jiyong shock with ye seul word.

“aa… yeahh, actually. At your competition last week your team compete with S univ” replied ye seul while look at the river to avoid eye contact with jiyong.

“Wait? You there? Wow, then you not come to meet me? Seriously ye seul?” jiyong speechless after hear what ye seul tell him.

“I’m sorry, I’m in shock that day, I heard people cheer your name so I left the court and go back home. 9 years ago that time, keep play in my mind. I’m sorry kwon jiyong, I still not ready to meet you again.” Ye seul still not ready to meet jiyong that day, also she couldn’t imagine that jiyong in the same univ with her.

“It’s okay, I finally find you now ye seul, it’s worth you know? My effort waiting for you for 9 years have been pay now” jiyong try to comfort ye seul and smile. “Let’s go, I bring you home, it’s already late, you have to get some rest, festival around the corner I bet you very busy lately, where do you live?” jiyong notice ye seul dark circle on her face.

“ohh, ohh yeah, it’s really a busy week for me. I live at H apartment near univ with my friends” ye seul awake from her long thought.

“ohh it’s really a fate right?” jiyong replied happily.

“What do you mean?” ask ye seul, curious.

“I live apartment in front of H apartment with my friends too, yahhh~ we studied at the same univ, live opposite apartment, don’t you think that’s our fate?” jiyong explain with his bright smile.

“You right, jiyong” ye seul replied giggling.

“Let’s go home it’s already late” jiyong lead the way.

Ye seul keep watch jiyong back without a sign of move.

Jiyong turn and see ye seul didn’t move her step yet, he smile brightly and said “What are you doing, let’s go, Han ye seul”

“ohh, I’m going” replied ye seul. ‘It’s glad to see you again kwon jiyong’

 

“We here” ye seul start to speak.

“Already? I’ll take you until your front door” jiyong search for excuse to be with ye seul even longer.

“It’s okay, jiyong-ah. I’ll go up by myself, you should go now, okay?” ye seul smile and tell jiyong to leave first.

“Hmm, okay then, we will meet again right?” jiyong ask to make sure ye seul won’t leave him again.

“Of course, don’t worry I won’t go anywhere” ye seul giggle.

“Glad to hear that, ahh right, if you don’t mind, can I have your number?” jiyong gather his courage to ask ye seul number.

“Yeah, sure. Let me have your number first” ye seul pass her phone to jiyong.

“Here, make sure you call me, as soon as you arrive home” jiyong pass ye seul phone.

“Fine. Don’t worry” ye seul laugh with jiyong cuteness.

“Bye” jiyong take his step while wave at her.

“Bye” ye seul wave back and go in to her apartment.

 

As soon as ye seul get in her apartment, and go straight to her room because she notice her friends already back, she pretty sure they will ask her tomorrow. Ye seul put her bag down and give jiyong a call, as she promise earlier.

“Hello?” jiyong answer the call.

“Hello, kwon jiyong” ye seul greet jiyong

“Han ye seul? You arrived home safely?” jiyong speak while smiling heard ye seul voice.

“Yeah, did I tell you not to worry? Are you home yet?” ask ye seul.

“I’m at my front door right now” replied jiyong.

“ohh I see” ye seul replied.

Jiyong come in his house, his friend not yet back, so he go straight to his room.

“Ye seul-ah” jiyong break silent between them on the phone.

“ohh” ye seul shock.

“You should get some rest, you must take care of your health before d-day of festival” jiyong concern about her health.

“Alright jiyong, I’ll take my rest, I’ll hang up, goodnight Kwon jiyong” ye seul replied.

“Alright, goodnight Han ye seul” jiyong end his word then ye seul end their call.

After ye seul take a bath she saw her phone ringing, there’s katalk from jiyong.

‘Nice to meet you again, get enough rest, Goodnight ye seul-ah. I miss you Han ye seul’ – jiyong.

  The last word make ye seul froze. She don’t know how to reply his katalk. Then she reply.

‘Me too, alright, Goodnight too jiyong-ah.’…. ‘I miss you too Kwon jiyong’ – ye seul

Ye seul hesitate to continue the word, in the end she give up just send the text to jiyong. Jiyong receive ye seul katalk, he read and smile brightly.