Little Time

Little Time

 

Youngho has just taken his bath after a long day of work. He then makes some hot tea and drinks it peacefully. Today they are having oversea showcase again. They have been staying in the hotel for two days now. They are so busy with the schedules that they don’t even have time to rest. Luckily, today schedules did not end at midnight, so Youngho and the rest of the members could take some rest. Jaehyun, Taeil and Sicheng decided to laze in their rooms.

 

Mark and Donghyuck decided to go out tonight and their leader let them be, with the warning to be careful. It is specially directed to Donghyuck because they know how mischievous Donghyuck can be. Youngho is not sure where Yuta and Taeyong are because they are still fighting whether to go out or just stay at their room. Usually it was Yuta who wanted to go out, but today it’s Taeyong that is forcing Yuta to go out. Youngho will never understand those two.

 

Youngho is sipping his tea while reading the random magazine that the hotel provided when he heard some noise from the bathroom. Of course it’s none other than Ten. He then heard the younger boy cursing loudly.

 

“ YOU LIZARD..!!” Youngho then heard the boy stomps his feet repeatedly. The older boy did nothing than just chuckled. After that, it was silent.

 

“Hey, you okay?” He finally asked.

 

There’s no answer, only the rustling sounds of clothes. After Youngho had taken his bath, he woke up Ten that had fallen asleep.

 

Ten then sat beside him on the couch with a pout on his face. “What did I say about cursing?” Youngho asked but Ten just ignores him.

 

“What’s wrong? Did the lizard eat your fingers?” Youngho said teasingly as he pretends to check on Ten’s fingers carefully as if it’s really missing.

 

“Ahhh hyung..!” The younger pushed his hand away, still pouting. Youngho just laughed seeing the boy’s reaction. He then pulls the boy easily so that he sat on his lap, facing him.

 

“Why didn’t you come and save me?” Ten and his usual whining.

 

Youngho laughed again. This boy is always so adorable. “It’s just a lizard, plus you sound so cute shouting like a girl just now.” Youngho said and wrapped his hands at Ten’s slim waist.

 

“No, I don’t shout like a girl..!” Ten frowned.

 

“Okay, okay. You’re not, but it’s still cute though.” Youngho gives in.

 

“You smell nice.” Youngho said as he leaned closer to the younger boy and used the tip of his nose to tickle Ten’s neck. The pouting boy ends up laughing his adorable laugh. He then wrapped his hands around Youngho’s neck.

 

“You want some tea?” Youngho asked, smiling. Ten nods and when the older tried to take his tea, Ten kissed his lips. The older boy was startled, and when he starts to respond, Ten parted, ending their short kiss. He giggled seeing how confuse Youngho looks right now.

 

“It’s a strawberry flavored tea. It’s nice.” He said, still giggling.

 

 “Well, since you love it, do you want some more?” Ten nods again, and just when Youngho leaned closer, about to kiss him, the boy avoids it and sits on the table. He took Youngho’s tea and sipped it happily.

 

“Ten...seriously?” Youngho rolled his eyes while the younger boy keeps on laughing at him.

 

Ten looked at the boy in front of him thoroughly. The first thing that attracts his eyes is his dazzling hair. It looks so smooth and Ten had the urge to run his fingers on the elder’s hair when they met for the first time.  Luckily, he could restrain himself. If not, he would be label a freak, and they won’t be in this stage of whatever relationship they are having right now.

 

The day Youngho got his new hair, still long on the usual side but with different vibrant colour along with few touch-up here and there, Ten almost jumped on him and kissed him in front of everyone. Youngho is touchy too and appreciate physical contacts, but Ten doesn’t think Youngho will appreciate it if it was in front of everyone in the saloon.

 

Ten bites his lower lip. The person in front of him is really hot. He then remembered how Youngho’s bang will get sweaty and how he looked ier when they were making out. Don’t even mention about his perfect abs. He loves it when he gets in contact with Youngho’s well-built body

 

“Babe, are you eating me in your mind?” Youngho broke the silence. He laughed out loud when Ten nodded his head honestly.  Leave it to this pretty boy to be honest with his mind.

 

“Well, you can do it in real life without imagin-’’ He was unable to finish his sentence as Ten jumped on him and wrapped his hands tightly on his neck. Ten kissed the older boy hungrily as his hands roaming into Youngho’s hair. That boy sure knows how to work his tongue as he slides it into Youngho’s mouth and exploring it to his desire. Without wasting the time, Youngho slips his hands inside Ten’s shirt and makes his way along the boy’s flat stomach. He pinched Ten’s left causing the boy to groan. Ten had to break the kiss and like an instinct of a wild animal, Youngho then expertly slides his tongue and easily dominate the kiss. They kissed for what feels like forever and finally parted and crazily gasping for air.

 

“Are you sure you want to continue? We still have performance tomorrow.” Youngho asked, still nibbling on Ten’s lower lips. He then directed his gaze on the younger boy and saw the slight blush on the boy’s cheeks. Ten used to blush madly before they making out, looks like the younger boy slowly overcome his shyness.

 

“We’ve been so busy, we barely have time for each other.” Ten whined cutely.

 

“Well, it’s up to you.” Youngho whispered. The elder just whispered to him, but it surely turns him on. The boy then kisses Youngho’s neck. It was slow at first, before Ten and bites on the soft skin. When he heard Youngho’s groaning voice, he purposely bites on it harder. Ten is forced to stop what he was doing when Youngho pulled his shirt up. Shortly after, Ten helped to take off the taller’s shirt. Now, that they are both topless, Ten continues to kiss Youngho again. This time he trails the kisses along the elder’s jaw line. Youngho let him be. He wanted Ten to have the taste of him.  As Ten is pleasuring him, Youngho’s hands work its way too as he touched the boy all over his body.

 

Ten then pushed Youngho so that his back is against the couch. Youngho was kind of startled with the boy’s aggression, but he enjoys it. The smaller boy then makes his way lower. He rubbed Youngho’s neck gently as he kissed his neck again and goes to his Adam’s apple and it teasingly. He then slowly kisses Youngho’s shoulder and goes lower. Youngho moans go louder. He closes his eyes in pleasure as Ten continues his ministration. He could feel his grows painfully hard and both of them groan ally when the sly boy humps his lower body slowly. Ten glanced at his Youngho’s expression and continued on teasing him.

 

Just as Ten starts to pull on Youngho’s pant, someone open the door of their hotel room.

 

“OH MY GOD..! MY INNOCENT EYES!!” The person shouted his loud thunder voice. It surely caused both Youngho and Ten to be scared to death. In a split second, Ten jumped from Youngho’s lap and clumsily searching for his abandoned shirt.

 

“WHAT THE YUTA?!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!!!” Youngho shouted angrily. He is furious and embarrassed when they are caught in such intimate situation. He quickly wears his shirt too. Their leader that is standing beside Yuta looked so surprised. He didn’t even blink and Youngho could see Taeyong is about to cry any second.  

 

“How the hell you get in my room???” Youngho asked again, still in frantic mode.

 

 As he realized what just happened, Taeong quickly snaps back to reality while Yuta is still making a fuss about his so-called innocent eyes when they already know, his eyes are not innocent at all.

 

 “Johnny..We called you just now, but you didn’t pick up the phone. So we get your keys at the receptionist.” Taeyong finally answered.

 

“Of course he couldn’t pick up the phone. He’s being so busy with Ten. I can’t believe Ten is that aggressive. Johnny, you should look at your face just now.” Yuta said. Hearing that, both Youngho and Ten blush even more especially Ten. He is already blushing crazily and hearing what Yuta said, the blush is getting more obvious. If he blush more, the blood might come out from his nose. Taeyong being a good brother he is smacks on Yuta’s head to ask him to be quiet.

 

“Shut up. You looked even worse.” Realizing what he just say, it’s now Taeyong and Yuta turn to blush.

 

Yuta glares and Taeyong quickly pushed him away.

 

“Okay, what exactly do you want?” Youngho said, being impatient.

 

As if he just remembered their purpose of coming here, Yuta quickly answered. “We are planning to go and eat some ice-cream. Do you want to join us?” The pretty Japanese boy’s voice is becoming timid with each word. He could guess Youngho’s reaction. He’s right when Youngho growled irritatingly.

 

“No..I don’t want to go. So can you guys please?” He answered annoyingly and showed the way out. Youngho sighed when the couple finally went out. He is usually a calm person, but being caught like this is too embarrassing that he can’t even keep his composure.

 

 “What’s in their head? They should enjoy their private time. Why would they go out at this time?” Youngho sighed and when he searched for the younger boy, he is nowhere to be found. Knowing Ten, he probably went inside the bathroom to hide.

 

 “Ten must be very upset getting caught like this.” Youngho sighed again. Looks like they won't be able to continue.

 

 

THE END

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: LMAO I seriously can’t with this. I can’t write fluff. I basically cringed the whole time writing this but I still wrote it cuz I’m a thirsty hoe for Johnny and he makes me so frustrated. In conclusion, I am Ten.