• Teaser 2 •

•♫• S.K.Y Ent •♫• || Apply Open

The oldest girl opens the door. She lead them into the Head Office. It seems like she knows the route here. "Pali. Pali." She said as she gathered all the girls. She than closed the door behind her. There, Jung Jinah was flipping through the trainee's applications profile again. A smile plastered on her face when she looked up at them. "Good, you're here." She puts down the folder and stood up from her chair. "You girls know why are you all here right?" she asks, walking around them. Some of the girls was happily smiling while the rest was nervous. Probably, they might be in big trouble or just getting some promotions.

"Are we going to debut or something?" a tall girl asks. She was not looking worried. Her face was still happy. Jinah hearing those words coming out from her laugh. "Do you girls think so? Are you going to debut?" This time round, all the girls was in serious position. If they are not going to debut, are they going to be kicked out from this new company?

"I'm sure if we're debuting, we won't be as one group. Its too large." Jinah nodded at her response. All the girls started talking among themselves. "Well, of course, this is good news!" One of the girls said. She stood up in front of Jinah. "Well girl, you're right!" Jinah gave her a pat on her head. The girls face lit up once again. Though they tried to contain the happiness in them, it seems like its better to let it out.

"So, we're debuting? All 11 of us? No way. That's a big group!" Jinah smiled at the oldest girl. "No. I'm breaking it up to 2 different groups." 2 different groups! What a big hit! The girls jumped with joy. Believe it or not, they are debuting!

"And, please, you're going to debut soon. Do not disappoint me. All of you are well trained. Please, do not do anything stupid before the debut. And, that means you Mihye. Not even a single selca is to be taken! Don't repeat anything that will ruin your image!" Jinah shifted her eyes on her. The innocent looking girl. Though she may look all innocent, she's done pretty not good things. Mihye nods her head. "I promise not to do anything stupid ever again and, this time, I won't break any rules." Jinah smiled at her as she walked towards another girl. Her hair was brown and, the way she looks is total boyish.

"Girl, we need a hair cut. And, besides that Jang Nara, by any chance, does your brother wants to debut too? I see he's ready." Nara was surprise. Why is Jinah suddenly talking about her brother. Isn't debuting 2 different girl group enough? Are they debuting another group too? "Ah, I'm not sure. I'll try talking to him about debuting."

"Good. And, that's all. You're dismiss. But, please be prepared for tomorrow." All the 11 girls nodded and bowed. They quickly get out of the room. The best thing is, they're debuting soon and of course, popularity awaits them!


Notes : A member is chosen. Plus, my character's name will no other than Jang Nara. Congrats to YippieM! First to get chosen(: Like the teaser? Comment! ^_^ Keep the applications coming! And, welcome the new co-author! --purpleberry! Her name is Jessica. Please add her up and do say hi on the comments section so that I know that you're notify about the co-author! She will be updating teaser 03 by herself soon! ^-^