Biteable

Biteable
Please log in to read the full chapter

The whir of the classroom fans is loud. It drowns out Kim-saem’s voice, which is a blessing, but unfortunately doesn’t do much to dispel the afternoon heat. Sehun huffs, pulls the collar of his uniform from where it’s sticking to his neck. Already half asleep, his post-lunch food coma is setting in, and his head is drooping, drooping…

Someone elbows his side.

“What,” Sehun huffs, annoyed. Next to him, Baekhyun tilts his head slightly towards the right of the classroom.

“You see Yixing?”

Sehun rolls his eyes.

“Duh, he always sits there. ‘Course I see him.”

Baekhyun makes a little wheezing sound of what could be annoyance, or amusement.

“Sehun. What I mean is, don’t you think Yixing’s arm looks particularly… nice and supple?”

Sehun turns slightly to look at him. Baekhyun has this little twinkle in his eye and what he’s saying is a little strange but Sehun’s been Baekhyun’s desk partner for long enough to stop being fazed by the things that come out of Baekhyun’s mouth. So he just follows Baekhyun’s line of sight, takes in Yixing sitting at the front of the class, his uniform sleeves pulled up to beat the heat.

After looking for a while at what Sehun thinks is a pretty normal teenage boy kind of arm – reedy from puberty growth spurts, pasty from lack of sun – the only thing Sehun has to say is, “I don’t know, it’s a pretty normal arm?”

He gets a smack on his thigh for that comment.

“Ow.”

Baekhyun hits him again.

“Come on, don’t you think Yixing’s arm looks supple and fair and… biteable?”

Sehun blinks at that last word.

“Biteable?”

“Yeah, biteable like it’s just so full and makes it seem like it’ll be really satisfying to sink my teeth in it?”

Sehun blinks a few more times.

“Okay…”

Baekhyun looks at him expectantly, but Sehun doesn’t really have more to say. Or rather, he does, just not about Yixing’s arm and whether it’s biteable. He wonders why Baekhyun even thinks about things like that when they’re in the middle of class and the heat is killing him.

“Well?” Baekhyun prompts after a while when Sehun’s trying to fall back asleep.

“Well nothing,” Sehun mumbles, eyes already closed. He has a feeling Baekhyun won’t let up until he says something more though. “It’s just an arm. I don’t see how it’s… biteable.”

“Ohh…”

The way Baekhyun’s enthusiasm fizzles out is obvious even from that one word, and Sehun finds himself opening his eyes to look at him for some reason. Baekhyun’s sunken into his seat, his earlier mood suddenly dampened. It has Sehun frowning and sitting up slightly.

“Come on, Baek, it’s really just an arm

Please log in to read the full chapter