Mistake

Jump and it's done

Leo clutched the metal railing, his knuckles turning white with the pressure as he stared out into the blue expanse of sky, the white clouds rolling in, preparing for a thunderstorm, birds chirped from somewhere Above as they flew, helpless fish flipping around in their beaks. Leo felt several emotions curling around inside him, anger, hurt, and sadness. The singer could see the face so clearly in his line of vision, a smiling young man with light brown hair, singing, dancing, laughing, talking energetically. The sound of waves crashing filled his ears, but it did little to help tone down the laughter. "Leo-Hyung!" He could hear Sang-hyuk say happily, showing him some random knickknack from a shop they were visiting in busan, it was either a fake dog or fake bird, either way Leo had looked up from browsing picture frames to smile at him, "beautiful." Leo had commented, turning away quickly, so fast he couldn't see the hurt look cross the younger man's face as he turned to show Ravi said fake animal, who had grinned and started talking with the dancer about trees or something. Leo wished he could see the face just one more time, but he knew he would be seeing it again, soon. Leo leaned forward slightly, uncurling his slender fingers from the rail before a shout cut off his line of thinking. "Leo! NO!" Leo turned around, barely, to see Ken, brown hair flying in the wind, one hand outstretched, the other holding his cell phone. "Please!" He begged just as N appeared, breathing heavily. "Leo!" The leader said sharply, though Leo could see sadness and fear dancing in his dark eyes, "get..down! This instant!" Ravi and hongbin, sweaty and scared, then appeared, eyes wide. Leo shook his head, "I'm sorry." He whispered, loud enough for the members to hear, and then he let go. N screamed, hands flying up to cover his mouth, Ravi lunged, but collided with Ken, who had done the same, and hongbin went to run but something hit him from behind, hongbin turned around, and that was what Leo last saw, it was hyuk, mouth frozen in an O, tears falling from his eyes. N shivered violently, but he refused to even move as he slowly approached hyuk from the side, the young man was staring at the waves, a whimsical look on his pale face. "Goodbye, Hyung." hyuk then said, N started running but he was too late, hyuk hit the icy water and disapeared under.