Just Another Ordinary Day

Office Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Distinct sounds coming from keyboards filled her head. Listening to calls being made by her coworkers. Jessica let out a sighed. It was just another ordinary day, another 5 hours of her life being wasted by sitting here in this very office, and another day gone by without her.  There was only 30 minutes left until work is over. Finishing up her last data entry,  Jessica closed her eyes and left out a deep sighed. She was about to snooze off when her boss walked in abruptly.

 

  “May I have everyone’s attention please.” Mr. Kim is her boss. He’s like a father to Jessica. Ever since her own dad died when she was about 5-6 years old. He took very good care of her, and she promised to repay him back someday.

 

Jessica stretched and yawned tiredly.

 

He smiled after everyone gave him their full attention.

 

 “I have exciting news. First of all, since the company is doing so well I’ve decided to give everyone a vacation!” He said with a bright smile.

 

There was cheers coming from everyone, well almost everyone. Jessica showed no emotions whatsoever. It’s not like she going to do something exciting anyways.

 

  “Ahem! My second good new is that we will have a new employee. Since the new employee is also my daughter, I expect you to take very good care of her.”

 

This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter