Chapter 3

Inlove with A Jerk

As I left the room, I went to my locker to return my things and exited the school.

I am now in the bus stop.Waiting for the bus to come. I've been waiting for almost like 20 minutes.

After 30 minutes of waiting,the bus has finally come.

I immediately hopped in. *Why it is so full* you thought and you are still searching a seat.

"Finally" I said to myself as I saw there's a vacant seat beside of a man.

*He looks like a student from our school* you said.

He is wearing a hoodie so you won't able to see who was it and also he's sleeping.

 

I just sat there and put my earphones in my ear.

A few minutes have passed,the man that is seating beside you,yawned and he suddenly remove his hoodie.

You immediately remove your earphones and fixed yourself a little then you looked at him.

"TAEHYUNG!?" you yelled and immediately covered your mouth. You can feel people's stare and didn't mind them at all.

"oh,hi there. BABE" he said and smirk then lean his head to the window of the bus and you scoffed.

"He is so irritating,I want to erase that smirk on his face so bad" you muttered and you heard Taehyung laughed.

"I heard you were saying something about me,perhaps,you like me?" he grinned and you rolled your eyes.

"Me? liking you? I'd rather die than liking someone like you" you said and lean your back on the seat and wear your earphones immediately.

"Let's see about that though" he said and smirked.

I heard his words and rolled my eyes.

"Lisa is on detention,why you didn;t fetch her?" I asked.

"I don't care about her anyway,i'll just flirt with her when I am bored." He smirked.

"such a jerk" I said and rolled my eyes.

"does she know about it?" I said.

"No,tell her and see what will happen to you" He smirked and winked.

 

 

Awkward silence is filling us inside the bus. I started a conversation to him.

"Your house is too far.wow." I said and he took of his hoodie to face me.

"Yes, I travelled an hour from my house to school" he said and looked at me.

" Ah okay,luckily you're not always late" I said and laughed a little.

" I find ways tho" He said and smiled.

"What kind of ways?" I said curiously and he laughed at my reaction.

"YOUR FACE HAHAHAH" he said and laughed.

I looked at him madly.

"Ok,i'll stop" He laughed a little and stopped.

"Well,I can do parkour babe." He said and winked at me.

*DAMN PARKOUR!?* I was shocked omfg.

"Why so shocked tho" He asked and laughed.

"I just can't believe tho and don't call me that." I said and he laughed still facing me.

" I'm a professional master in parkour and calling you babe is cute" He said and sounded bragging about his self.

I tsk-ed and the bus stops in front of my small village.

I stood up but Taehyung grabbed my hand.

"Bye" he said and smiled. I smiled and hopped out.

 

*He also has a good heart tho even though he is kinda irritating.* I mumbled and walk.

After a few minutes of walking,I reached home and entered the house.

I took off my shoes and plopped down in he sofa and rested a little.

I took out my phone in the pocket and scrolled my social media accounts.

 

After scrolling some feeds, I went to my room and take a shower then changed my clothes.

I charged my phone and took a book from my shelf then lied down.

I am reading "Diary of A Wimpy Kid" because this story is so good unlike those other cringy stories.

I just don't like reading too much cringy stories because it's kinda irritating to me a little.

I've read like 2 or more chapters and continued so on.

I looked at the clock and it's already 10 pm. I stopped reading and put a bookmark to continue the story tomorrow evening.


Next day~

I am currently waiting at the bus stop waiting the bus for come.

Few minutes after,the bus came and I hopped in.

I found a vacant seat and sat down that is near on the window,

I admire the view so much so I prefer to sit here.

I slept a little since I slept a little late last evening.

 

The bus stopped in front of our school and I hopped out.

I stretched my arms and yawned a little because someone might able to see it.

The school is filled with the noise of the students as I entered the school.

I went to the locker and took my belongings.

I walked through the hallways and entered my room.

I sat down and placed my bag in the hook of our table.

I took my phone out of my pocket along with earphones.

I inserted the earphones to my phone and start listening to music.

Students entered little by little and I immediately put my phone along with the earphones inside my pocket.

Few minutes later,the jerk AKA KIM TAEHYUNG entered the room.

I ignored him as he sat beside me.

"Have you enjoyed?" He asked and I probably can feel he is smirking again.

"enjoyed what?" I said with a little anger.

"Our trip." He leaned his face towards my face.

"Last night" he started to pinned me against the chair.

I leaned backwards and I gulped.

"W-what do you mean,jerk" I pushed his hands away and he sat down.

He laughed.

"what's so funny?" I said and rolled my eyes off.

" you sholud've seen your face when you are scared" He said while he's giggling.

I rolled my eyes off and ignored him.

 

Few minutes later the "queenka group" aka Lisa's group entered the classroom while holding some make-up kit,how flirt.

Lisa whispered somthing in her group and she smirked.

The group sat down on their own seats except for Lisa.

Lisa ily walked in front of us.

"Hi Taehyung~" She flirty wave her hands around him and I scoffed.

"HI babyyy~" Taehyung replied back.

"Don't they know that I'm here? How cruel.* I though while fixing my bag in pretend

He bites his lip and Lisa winked.

"Go to the bathroom later Taehyung~" She flirty said and sat down in her seat.

 

Few minutes later,the teacher entered the room and the class started.

The teacher wrote a few important things on the board and i'm writing down on it in my notes.

I can feel Taehyung's stare and I looked at him.

He seems so surprised when I caught him.

"what?" I asked,pretending to be innocent.

"nothing,just write." He said with a serious tone.

I ignored him in a past few minutes and i'm glad.