Just For Ya~

Just for Ya~ [One-Shot]

(Your POV)

I woke up remembering that Kyuhyun and I broke up. I sighed as I thought of us. We decided that we needed to move on and we do. I'm just happy for him and myself. I got ready for school. As I left to school, I saw a guy. He was tall, bad boy type. Where is this world getting to? Everyday there's more bad boys than sweet caring guys. I sighed as I passed by him and went into the gates of the school. I went into the class and found that same bad boy attacking some of my classmates verbally. I ignored it just thinking about myself and how I should do good for this year's semester. 

"Yah! NaYoung! I heard you're from the countryside." He picked on her then started to imitate her. I glanced over. She was tearing. Everyone was around them just looking and not doing anything about it. I turned away from the scene and took out my mp3 to listen but it bugged me that she was crying and that he was bullying her. I sighed as I got up and dragged her outside. I gave her napkins to wipe away her tears. Why are people always hurting other people? We're all the same. 

"Thank you." She said as I smiled at her. 

"Anytime! Whenever you need me, I'll be there~" I said happily as the guy who picked on her came. I dragged her back into the classroom ignoring the guy. 

A few weeks later NaYoung and I became really good friends. Then one day in school the same guy started picking on me. "Give me those answers will ya?" He said as we took a test. I gave him the answers alright only because I'm afraid that he will pass so I gave him the wrong answers but then I did felt bad after the test... because that was one of the biggest test. I sighed then went to NaYoung but the guy came and grabbed my hand. "How bout I show you something to thank you?" He grinned. Suddenly I felt terrible. 

"I can't" I said trying not to be suspicious. 

"Why not? You gave me the answers unless..." He smirked. "You want to be my next victim?" 

I stared at him not in any romantic way but a 'why would you do that' way'. He started dragging me into an abandon place. "Yah! What are you doing?" I asked him terrified. He took off his jacket and got closer to me. He took a step closer and closer. I closed my eyes. I felt his breath on me. My heart started beating faster. 

"Here." He said and placed his jacket around me and smirked. I opened my eyes and saw him over at the stage. I took a deep breath and shook my head no at myself. I'm such an idiot. Just then he started dancing... And I got to admit, he's damn good. After he finished he came and sat down. "My name is Yong Junhyung." 

"I'm _______" I smiled. On the back of my mind I really felt bad for giving him the wrong answers. 

"Did you like how I danced? Tell me ways to improve." He said. 

"You were awesome." I said happily and gave him two thumbs up. I noticed that he wasn't all that bad as I thought. 

"I never had anyone to hang with, and I thought that you could be the person who hangs with me." He smiled to himself as a group of people came. They all dressed like how Junhyung dressed. 

"Who's this Junhyung?" Possibly their leader asked. 

"Just a friend." He replied. 

"You know that us, Black Dragons don't only take friends. When we bring friends, they're willing to be apart of us." He smirked. "Do you want to be apart of us?" He asked me. I assume this was a gang. Junhyung looked at me to say no. I took a step back. Junhyung got in front of me as if he was protecting me. I stood still trying to figure a way out of this situation. "So what is it?" The guy said getting closer.

"No." I answered him.

"Min woo..." Junhyung said as the guy looked at him. "I... want to quit this. I don't want to be apart of gangs anymore."

Min Woo glared at him as he said that. "You do know the consequences right?"

"That's why I'm going to leave." Junhyung smirked.

"Well..." He smirked back and clapped his hands as his men came closer to us. Junhyung glanced at me.

"Run..." He said dragging me along with him. I glanced back and saw Min Woo's men coming after us. He got to a dead end. "!" He stomped onto the ground. "Go hide, quickly." He panicked and found me a hiding spot. "Don't move." He whispered as he went back. I starred at him. 

Guys just came and attacked him. What am I supposed to do? I can't just let him get hurt. Aish!! Use your brain!! I kept on watching the battle. Junhyung hardly got hurt. A guy then kicked Junhyung from behind as he fell down and a bunch more people came to kick him on the ground. I screamed in horror. They all looked at each other then towards where I was hiding. What do I do now? Min Woo spotted me.

"Bring her here!" He pointed at my direction. I heaved a sigh as I found a bottle lying next to my hand. I stood up and broke the bottle. They came running surrounding me. "She's actually pretty." He smirked as guys came and grabbed the bottle out of my hand and then grabbed me. They brought me to him. "Hey Junhyung, how bout we make a trade?" He smirked at me. Junhyung was still on the ground. I ran to Junhyung. He came after me and grabbed me. "Her for your life." Junhyung slowly looked at me then Min Woo.

"You. !" He got up and punched him leaving him on the ground. All of his bodyguard-like army came surrounding us and gave Junhyung one good punch. Junhyung was left on the ground. Just then sirens were heard they all ran and carried their leader. I went to Junhyung. He slowly stared at me. "I..I'm...sorry." He said quietly as cops came and the ambulance came and got Junhyung. 

Two weeks later, I saw Junhyung again. Somehow, when I saw him, I felt happy. My heart started beating faster. "Hey you!" He shouted and ran towards me. Why was he coming towards me? I glanced at him then smiled. "Could I have a word with you?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand, dragging me to a more private place. "Close your eyes." I did as he told. He continued to drag me until he stopped. "Okay, you can open now." I opened my eyes and saw a flowers in a dead place. He made this place beautiful. The flowers were a message though. It said... "Can I like you?" He smiled at me like he never did before. In this moment, I held my breath then pinched myself to see if this was a dream. No it wasn't. 

"Junhyung... I..." I avoided his eye contacts. 

"I like you... a lot." He confessed. "And this is just for ya." He took out a necklace and put it on me. 

"I..." I couldn't think of what to say since I was suprised and shocked. A few minutes later, while feeling awkward, he just grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeshhh!! I finished!!! And Happy late bday Kachina!!! Sorry I made this later than expected!! >.< 

(Completed Sunday December 5th, 2010 @ 5:45PM LA Time)