aye aye aye

interstellar

a y e  a y e  a y e

Changkyun had always been a socially anxious person. Unless he was doing a group lab or something school related, he was afraid to talk to people. It was never a problem in high school, but now that he was in college, he wanted to make the most of his life. He needed to branch out more.

That's why Changkyun got high.

Jooheon was worried about him, though he didn't know what there was to worry about. He only took anything when they were out clubbing, which was once a month now that they were busier. (Their first year had been eventful, with parties almost every week. Jooheon was the most worried then.) But there really was nothing to worry about, in Changkyun's opinion. He was careful. He was responsible.

("A responsible person wouldn't do drugs.")

Sometimes, he felt terribly sorry to both his parents who didn't know and to his childhood friend who knew too much. He was sorry that he had to take MDMA to make himself feel secure. It would be too hard to explain to them why he did it, and they would only see him as pathetic. Oh well.

The night that he had met Hyungwon, Jooheon had made him promise to not take anything. Fifteen minutes into dancing, however, the self consciousness was still there. He found himself rolling in the bathroom. A half hour later, he was perfectly happy and ready to have fun. He wasn't sure how long after that he smacked Hyungwon on the head, since time went out the window when he was high.

Hyungwon really did look like an angel. The lights made a halo around his tall, thin body (it was definitely the high that made it look that way, and Changkyun knew it even in the moment, but it didn't stop him from believing that Hyungwon descended from heaven if there was one).

And those lips...Changkyun really couldn't hold himself back, especially when he literally drugged himself to become more touchy.

The fun thing about MDMA was the fact that Changkyun knew exactly what he was doing in that moment, and he could still remember it afterwards.

And he knew that, in his heart, he really wanted Hyungwon to call him.