friday night

last friday night

  The strong stench of alcohol, mingling with sweat and what he could only guess was vomit. The loud music pounding, to the point he can't even make out the lyrics anymore. The over eager college students all trying to show something they couldn't while sober. The sight of two people making out obscenely while the people around them cheer for more tongue and someone yelling for them to get a room!

  So so many reasons for him to not be there on his one free night of the week. But when Seungcheol messaged them all about the party he was throwing at his place, how was he to say no. Especially when his best friend had barged in his small studio, and won't leave him to his work until he agreed to go. Until he told everyone in the chat himself that yes, he, Lee Jihoon, will be there. 

  It wasn't all that bad, once he got there and had some beer in his system. His friends were perfectly capable of making fools of themselves while their inhibitions were lowered. How the gentleman Joshua was trying hard to contain his giggles while doodling a along with absurd messages on some poor guy who made the mistake of passing out right in the middle of the living room. Then there's Seungcheol who suddenly gained the confidence to yell angrily at anyone and anything and challenged them to a fight, including that poor harmless lamp. Seungkwan and Seokmin can be heard yelling something unintelligible, each demanding that they won the game no one even knew they were playing.

  Then there was Soonyoung who was dancing sinfully with his head thrown back laughing when Chan - or Dino, as the younger insisted on being called, these days - tried to copy, only to be dragged away when Jeonghan came to drag him away, chastising about how babies like him shouldn't even be there at the party. But Jihoon was more focused on the way his best friend was now smirking at him, as if knowing the dirty thoughts running through his head. Soonyoung started moon walking towards him, causing the shorter to snort into his drink.

  "Hey."

---

  His back hit the door, lips mashing together in a mess. A hand creeping under his shirt, while his own messing the hair that the other spent hours on every morning. With his free hand, he fumbled around looking for the door knob. He reluctantly part their lips to turn and find the damned knob. The other growled in frustration and proceeded to attack his neck, nibbling at the pale skin.

  "No marks," he breathed, earning a laugh printed on his skin.