Yoontae

A YOONTAE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Yoona is going inside the coffee shop for some warm meals since she felt her body starting shaking because the cold air and the last something she ate were some snack at the airplane. Jessica insisted her to go back to Seoul tomorrow but Yoona refused. She missed Taeyeon a lot. Right after Jessica wake from her surgery, she talked to her and mada sure that her past girlfriend was fine. She told Krystal that she couldn’t be on her sister’s side because she didn’t have a feeling for her anymore, the fact is that she loves someone else. Krystal understood and told Yoona that she would taking care for her sister. She even were driving Yoona to the airport.

 

Inside the coffee shop.

“Taeyeon unnie??”

 

Yoona reaches Taeyeon and shakes her petite body but Taeyeon didn’t response.

 

“Ah finally you come, Agassi. I think your friend is really drunk. Can you take her home by yourself?” one of the waiter say to Yoona.

 

“Ah, ne. Don’t worry, I will take her home. Can you help me put her on my back?”

 

Yoona walks to their dorm while takes Taeyeon on her back with very mix feeling.

 

“Are you okay unnie? Why are you drink alone? Aren't you happy with Tiffany unnie now?”

 

After arrived at their dorm, Yoona takes the keys from Taeyeon’s pocket then open the door. She places Taeyeon in the bed. She takes Taeyeon’s shooses off then covers her body with the blanked. She does feel really tired and hungry but she decided not to search any foods but laying on beside Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, don’t you really know that I have crush on you? I thought it was obvious.” Yoona said while cares for Taeyeon's hair that cover her face.

 

“Yoona, is that you?” Taeyeon said in her unconscious state. Her eyes is still close.

 

“Yes unnie, it’s me. I missed you so much, don’t you know that?”

 

“Yoona ya… My deer yoona ya… Bogossipo…” Taeyeon said still in her unconscious state. “Yoongie, this unnie is love you so much, don’t you know that? It’s my fault that I didn’t tell you earlier. Now that you go back to your past lover, it’s hurt me. I feel so lost. I love you so much, Yoongie ya. My yoongie, where are you? Come back to me Im Yoona…..” Taeyeon continued.

 

Yoona is totally shock with the girl’s sudden confession, even she said it in her sleep talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter