Taeyeon

A YOONTAE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like the dew of cedar trees somewhere far in the mountain, falling down into the river below

Flowing rhythmically till it reaches the never-ending ocean…

 

It will be perfect,

if the destiny,

brings you

to me…

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

Today is another Saturday night that I spend without her. She suddenly disappeared from my sight. It is about one month since the last time I saw her.

It was Friday morning like four weeks ago when an unfamiliar girl knocked our dorm’s door. I opened the door, “Can I help you?” I asked her.

She was beautiful and charming, but I could somehow see sadness and desperateness in her eyes. “Is Yoona unnie here? I have to talk to her, please..”  She said.

Yoona then came out from our bath room, “Who is coming, unnie? Tiffany unnie?”

“Nah, Yoong. This girl is looking for you, come here quickly.”

While she dried her wet-jet-black-long hair with a towel, Yoona walked to the door, “What are you doing here, Krystal???” Yoona seemed a little bit shock when she saw the little girl in front the door.

“Unnie……..” the girl who I just knew that her name is Krystal took a step and huged Yoona tightly.

Who the hell is this girl? I murmured. Yoona then told me that she was Krystal, her-ex’s younger sister. I couldn’t hear clearly what was their conversation about since they talked with each other outside the room with just a little gab in the door. Actually, I could hear someone sobbing, it was Krysral, I thought.

 

After minutes, Yoona came in, grabbed her stuff and left, “She is Krystal, Sica unnie’s sister. I have to go with her now, I’ll be back soon unnie. See you...” It was the last words of her, till now I’m deadly missing her voice!

Where are you, Yoong? Do you just leave like this? Are we over now, even though we actually haven’t start anything yet…?

 I am lying on my bed, I mean that it is suppose to be our bed. I look at the clock hanging in the wall, it is 8 pm. It is already six months since Yoona moved in to my dorm become my room mate. I was so exited, who was not? When someone you like along the semester said yes to your offered for become your room mate. I grab my phone at the desk beside the bed. I re-read her messages:

 

Unnie, just let u know.

It seems that I will spend the weekend here.

Sica unnie is so sick, I have to take care of her.

See u in Monday.

(Friday, month ago)

 

Alright, yoong.

Don’t skip meals!

(Friday, month ago)

 

Are you skip your class again?

It will be three days if u not coming today.

(Tuesday, four weeks ago)

 

Are u OK?

Need my help?

I’m worrying you, yoong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter