Auditions and greetings

Band camp starts here
Its the first day of auditions and everyone is hoping they'll get in but there's only enough for five people to get in band camp. *judges walks to the people* Judges: hello ! Everyone, welcome to band camp auditions. We will be judging on pitch, vocal ranges, advance dancing, creativity in dancing and talent. Taecyeon to wooyoung: T: are you ready for this woo W: yes I am, I practice all week for this day T: wow ! Guarantee your getting in W: well, hopefully cause im a bit nervous *judges calls number 164* W: oppe, that's me. T: wish you good luck man <15 minutes later, wooyoung walks out the door> T: so how did you do ? W: good ! I got in band camp *number 165* T: I guess im next ! W: do good now <15 minutes taecyeon walks out the door> T: woo bro ! I got in. They loved my vocal ranges and dancing W: sorry yeaah pro guy As more and more people walks in and out of the room and a guy name park jaebeom walks towards taec and woo to greet them because jae got into band camp too. So while they talking two girls name jessica and iu came up to them to say hi because they both made it to band camp too. While they were saying hi, taecyeon decided to stare at jessica beautiful face. (love at first sight). Until wooyoung bumped taec shoulder so taec could stop staring at jessica. After they all welcomed each other, they all went home to pack their clothes and important things and left to the camp sight.