breathless

jocks

taehyung squishes into the stands, murmuring apologies as he runs into students, pushing and pulling against the flow of people. he ignores the catcalls and the harsh homoual slurs as he tugs down on his skirt, cringing when he feels someones hands on the back of his thigh. squealing he moves faster, passing by most of the students before settling down into an emptier area with jimin already waiting for him. 

 

“tae your outfit is so cute what the ?” jimin smiles, eyes raking up and down tae’s slim figure. taehyung grins bashfully, hands patting down his skirt before looking back up at jimin. “you think?” 

 

“if i weren’t a bottom and you weren’t my best friend i would bang you right now.” jimin deadpans, his lips exaggeratedly and making disgusting noises. taehyung snorts, kicking jimin’s chest as the smaller curls up on the bleachers, groaning in pain. 

 

“shut up you mochi . did the game start already?” taehyung asks, sitting down next to jimin. he grabs jimin’s drink, slurping up half of the sprite before setting it down to the side of him that jimin can’t reach. he hears the annoying whine of the older. 

 

“taehyung don’t be an and give me back my drink, and no it’s about to start in like,” jimin checks the scoreboard which had minutes counting down, “3 minutes.” jimin reaches for the drink behind taehyung’s back to which in reply, taehyung grabs the drink and moves it farther out of reach. jimin pouts, stomping his feet like a ing toddler before crossing his arms and looking the other way. 

 

“okay okay fine have your diabetic drink you fat ” taehyung sighs, shoving the sprite towards jimin’s chest to which results in a happy smile from the smaller. jimin sips on the drink contently, making a small humming sound before he burps. taehyung eyes him disgustingly as he threatens to grab his drink from him again. 

 

“anyways tae, do you know about jungkook?” jimin calmly says after avoiding taehyung’s assault, grabbing the straw before stirring it around the ice at the bottom of the cup. his eyes flit over to taehyung to observe a look of confusion. 

 

jimin almost chokes on his drink. 

 

“who?” 

 

“how do you not know who jeon jungkook is?” 

 

“well how do you know?” jimin sighs, looking at taehyung in disbelief. 

 

“jeon jungkook? the running back of our team? like how do you go to this university and not know who jungkook is? there’s even rumors that people literally apply to come here just to see jungkook in real life.” jimin exclaims, excitedly talking to taehyung before sighing in disappointment after only receiving more confused looks. “you’re missing out. his number’s 7, i’ll point him out when he comes out. you’re lucky i snagged a spot in the front row so we can see his glorious thighs from up close.” jimin rolls his eyes, sipping his sprite before turning back to his phone. 

 

“literally you make him sound like a god, he’s just a college student for god’s sake. what year is he in?” taehyung pretends to not be interested, picking at his nails as he glances at jimin anxiously when he doesn’t hear a reply. 

 

“stop being a sneaky i know you’re interested in him.” jimin grins, pushing taehyung’s shoulders as he laughs at the blush slowly spreading on the other’s face. “he’s a kinesiology major, interested in what goes on with his body because we all know he’s going to go play professional when he graduates. he’s my year so like a year older than you. and yes he is a god, you’ll see when his picture comes up when they list off the players. get ready to have your wet you piece of .” jimin giggles, nudging taehyung excitingly before turning to the screen once more, checking how much time is left. taehyung hums approvingly at the major, surprised he hadn’t seen jungkook around seeing that they had the same major. “and get this,” jimin continues, redirecting taehyung’s attention once more. “he’s biual so like he’s not actually off limits. and he hasn’t had a relationship since like early last year so he’s free meat.” jimin his lips, bouncing his knee up and down in anticipation. taehyung rolls his eyes, smiling at his annoying friend. 

 

“as if he would actually like us, there’s probably a reason he isn’t in a relationship. he seems like he gets laid every damn night.” taehyung chuckles, eyeing jimin for an answer. jimin just shrugs, the look on his face giving away that yes, indeed he get’s laid every damn night. 

 

’rise on your feet for your Trojans!’ a voice yells from the speakers before the stadium erupts in cheers, everyone around them standing up. jimin pulls taehyung’s arm, urging him to stand up because apparently he really needed to see jungkook’s thighs up close. the paper being held in front of one of the halls is suddenly ripped open, the head of a man decked out in football gear bursting through the flimsy paper followed by a team of huge built men. the twinge in taehyung’s stomach reminds him of his manhandling kink. later taehyung, later.

 

the crowd suddenly grows louder, deafeningly loud almost. the squeals of girls and the shouts of guys is all taehyung can hear as he spots the last player jog onto the field, significantly later than the rest of the team. his shoulders seem squared, indulging in all the glory he’s receiving from the estate crowd. the jersey hugs his waist tightly, showing off his lean yet muscular build. his arms have defined lines in them, boasting the muscle mass as his biceps flex as he jogs into the center of the team. his football pants stop right below his kneecaps, displaying tan and built calves that morph gloriously into— jesus christ— full thighs. he proudly wears the number 7 on his jersey, stretched onto his broad back. 

 

taehyung almost whines. 

 

the man, whom taehyung presumes is jungkook, stands in the center of the team, leading their cheer. his face is still masked by the helmet which taehyung so desperately wants to yank off to reveal the face of the beautiful man in front of him. jungkook throws his head back as he shouts the cheer, clenching his arm muscles as yells, causing taehyung’s knees to almost buckle. jimin shoulders him knowingly, patting taehyung on the back as he murmurs ‘i told you so’s not so quietly. 

 

before they know it, the trojans are on their line, gearing up and getting wrapped for the game. jungkook takes his helmet off at one point but to taehyung’s dismay, a big lineman is blocking his view of vision perfectly. taehyung groans. the opposing team marches onto the field being met by boos and shouts of disapproval. the team marches on proudly nonetheless. taehyung holds a level of respect for them, clapping modestly as they reach their respective line. the cheerleaders perform quickly, jumping and flying in the air before the game officially starts with the list of players. each player gets their name and their number spoken, picture popping up next to their info on the large screen opposite from taehyung and jimin. 

 

taehyung anxiously taps his fingers as the list starts from 1, the announcer seemingly taking the time of his life to announce the numbers leading up to 7. the crowd holds their breath as the announcer pauses right after announcing number 6, some random white dude whom no one payed attention to. 

 

“and our very own number 7, running back jeoooooooon jungkoook!” the announcer shouts before the crowd erupts in praise for the second time, raising up to their feet to cheer for jungkook. taehyung’s breath gets caught in his throat as the screen swaps. 

 

he’s tan. his head is slightly raised to show his defined jugular, protruding from his neck. his jaw curves sharply, framing his face in the most impeccable way. his hair is slightly longer, ebony black and tussled in the most alluring way— -hair. two dark and perfectly shaped eyebrows sit above his eyes, pulled together slightly to form a tiny crease between them. his eyes are dark, eyes hooded. unlike the players before him with their lain mugshots, his is decorated with a smirk. the left side of his mouth is pulled up in the most slight way, barely noticeable but enough to make taehyung whine. his ears are decorated with lobe earrings and two helix piercings in each ear, hoops hanging perfectly from each hole. jeon jungkook was the epitome of perfection, a god on earth. a real life adonis. and taehyung couldn’t handle it. 

 

taehyung almost moans when his picture appears, clenching his hands on the edge of his skirt as his lips are tugged snug under his teeth. jimin laughs, nodding in agreement as he sips on his damn sprite once more. taehyung pouts when the picture is moved to the next one, eyebrows pushed together to reflect his distaste of the speedy change. the game starts before he knows it, the crowd cheering to signify the beginning. 

 

taehyung tries to focus— he really does. but when jeon ing jungkook runs down the field in almost every play, muscles flexing in the most perfect way as his thighs tighten and show their full glory, taehyung really can’t be expected to be paying attention. he’s clenching his hands together, pulling at his choker which suddenly seems far too tight for the occasion. he’s pretty sure he’s sweating despite the cold air surrounding them. every time jungkook scores a touchdown his stomach releases a frenzy of flutters, smiling happily along with the boy celebrating on the field. every time jungkook falls and has to take a while to get up, taehyung nervously pulls at his crop-top, clenching his teeth as he attempts to see from the stands if jungkook’s ankle was rolled the wrong way or his leg was bent weirdly. 

 

the game seems to finish just like that, the final score being Trojans 47 and whatever the other school was 6. the students in their section celebrate loudly, clinking beers together or chugging down drinks in red solo cups. taehyung smiles happily, breath hitching whenever jungkook’s helmet seems to face their section’s direction. jimin laughs at this, wacking the back of taehyung’s head drunkenly before grabbing his arm to stumble off to the outside of the stadium. taehyung smiles at this, looking back at the field one more time before heading out with jimin. 

 

 

A/N: