Let's get married

Proposal

"I miss her." said Hyungsik on his mind. Its been a day after the wrap up party. And interviews have gone left to right. He must admit, he's been very expressive and vocal about how he feels about her.

He got a phone call from a special someone who stole his heart from the moment he saw that person. None other than, his colleague, his love, "Bo Young Park" 

"How was your interview? Have you been careful? Let's meet each other before I went to countryside." She talked nonstop until he breaks his silence and left Bo Young speechless. "Let's get married" 

"Hey, you still there? Im serious." he repeated. Before she can react, HyungSik hang up the phone and leave the message "I'm coming to see you."

 

She's still in shocked. How can a guy talked about marriage when they just started their relationship. He must gone crazy. But deep inside her thoughts were an illusion of her and Hyungsik together having kids on their own. She was happy with the idea and more. 

Her thoughts were still hanging when she her the door bell rangs. She knew it was him. How will she react to his statement earlier? 

As she open the door, she saw a man, wearing cap and mask, holding a bouquet of flowers she loves. As soon as he saw his girl, he immediately wrap his arms around her, making the flowers crease a little. "Hey, lets go inside, you're ruining the flowers" 

She removed his cap and mask as soon as they got inside. He smiled at her. And without prior notice, he cupped her face with both his hands. She knew where this was leading, and she's thankful that no one is home, so they can get privacy. 

She closed her eyes as she feels his breathing close to . He cradled the back of her head and brought his lips to hers. Bo Young sighed as she felt his warm breath caress her lips. 

She murmured, "Hyungsik.." her knees became weak as he swept his tounge across her pinky soft lips. 

Hyungsik move his hand at the back of her, urging her to move closer as they kiss deeper and slowly as if there's no tomorrow. Then, Hyungsik breaks the kiss and bit her lower lip. 

"Such a tease." she claimed. "Want more?" he asked. She laugh shyly. For the moment they stared at each other eyes. Hyungsik claim her hands and intertwined with his. They walked towards the sofa and sat there.

"Remember what I told you a while ago" 

She nooded. "I am serious about that. I dont think I can live a day without you" 

"But Hyungsik, we just started and your career is just soaring now. I dont think we should deal with it now." 

 

"Why? What do you mean? I can give up everything for you. Just marry me." he kneel down on her and get the box on his pocket. 

Her tears started to flow. She did not expect that her dreams will come true too soon. She was overjoyed and confused at the same time. 

He wiped her tears and kiss both her eyes and hug her. "I love you Bo young, from the moment I saw you in werewolf boy, I wanted to meet you, then I had the opportunity to work with you, I thought it was just a simple admiration, but, I cant take you out of my mind. I miss you everyday, I still miss you even when we're together. You drives me crazy."

She burst into tears upon hearing those words. Now, its time for her to express how she feels. "Im sorry if I immediately turn down the idea of marriage, I was wrong, I thought people have to stay together for a long time before that, but you made me realize that if you love someone you must take risks. Im so sorry Hyungsiksii, I love you and yes I will marry you. Thank you for making my dreams come true."

Hyungsik put the ring on her fourth finger. Then wiped off the tears on her cheeks. She lean towards him and claim his lips while he's still kneeling the floor. He moved to sit on the sofa without breaking the kiss. Bo Young felt his hand slowly travel to her lower back, urging her to sit on his lap. She obliged, Bo young ran her fingers thru his hair, then carressed his nape, his elf shape ear. She could feel Hyungsik's body responding, his arousal emboldening her further. But, before things got out of control, Hyungsik cuts the long kiss and touch his nose lightly. And bring her into his arms while still sitting on his lap. 

"Stay here for the night. It's late to travel." she stands. "Ok, my love." 

"I'll sleep here and you sleep in your room. Good night." he kissed her good night.

Today was the happiest day of their life and looking forward for more.