Baby, I'm Yours

BlackPink Chaeyoung × Jennie: Borrowed Lives (Book 1)

Baby, I'm Yours

It was a tiring day at work and I'm just happy to finally be home. I already turned off my phone so that nobody can disturb me. I let out a breath when I roamed my eyes around the mansion. I can't help but smile... It's big and usually others will feel empty living in a huge house with just a few people. But I can see the future playing right in front of my eyes. I can already see my kids chasing each other around this house. I love big spaces... it helps me breath easier... it calms me. The mansion is quite modern but it's very cosy... it's warm. I walked along leading me to the great stairwell where I can already hear the sound of the piano echoing through the halls. I haven't heard this piece before, I thought to myself. The melody gives off that nostalgic feeling. The kind of feeling that tugs your heart. It's sophisticated. It seems like I can feel the gentleness of the fingers that runs along those keys. I can't help but smile. I missed her. It's only been 10 hours since I last saw her... but I missed her. As I ascend my way upstairs I can't help but recall the time where I can atest that God or a genie really do exist for my prayer and my great wish came through that day.

It was the 16th of January which marked my 26th year of existence.

I was too deep into sleep due to exhaustion because of promotions for our bands new album and also me doing some side classes about business.

Yes, business. I've always wanted to setup a business. In the entertainment industry to be precise. So it was a shocker to me when Sajangnim out of nowhere asked me about what I think of managing his company in the near future. That's why I've been extra hard on myself about my studies along side our comeback.

It was after our dance rehearsal for our new song and Sajangnim asked me if I can spare him some time and grab some ice cream with him and his daughter.

In the ice cream shop while we're enjoying our ice creams and watching her daughter prance around the shop like she owns it when suddenly Sajangnim YG brought this bomb to me.

"Jennieyah... are you enjoying what you're doing? Performing and everything?"

I was quite taken aback actually, by his queries. "Of course Sajangnim. This is my dream and I'm living it, you should know that."

"I know, but is this what you want to do for a long time? I know that you are taking some lessons about business. Tell me more about that."

I hesitated at first because this has always been a secret of mine... I have alot of dreams okay. And managing a big business is one of them.

"Honestly, I don't think performing is in it for me for a long run and I actually want to manage a big company someday."

"A big company? Is it by any chance in the entertainment industry?"

I just nod and I can see his faint smile.

"Now Jennie.. I don't want to run on through some competition." He joked and I laughed at this.

"I'm just testing some waters." I said after.

"I know you and I know that when you want something you get head on to it until you get it. You're like my daughter Jennie, I know that you'll be great in running a huge company someday. Jennie Kim always get what she wants right? You even get the girl." He smirked at me with this.

"Sajangniiiim.. Please don't! But honestly Sajangnim, I know that you said that you are okay with this... I mean with my relationship with Chaeyoung but are you really?" I really want to know his true stand with me and Chaeng's relationship. It's been a year since we came clean to him about our relationship but this one is still a secret to the public of course.

"In all honesty Jennie, I'm quite okay with it. It's like I can do anything about it. I'll just be scared of your wrath if I ever think of doing things that will separate the both of you. I love my artists as a family and as a family I whole heartedly accept the both of you. I really don't have to worry about you two since you kids are very discreet of your relationship. Too discret that people thinks you two hate each other. Please show some affection towards each other... not too much though okay?"

We both laughed at this. Me and Chaeng wanted to protect our relationship that we have decided to not be too showy of our affections in public which just leads us to act aloft in other people's eyes.

"Alright Sajangnim, it's just I'm scared I'll get carried away. My emotions towards Chaeng is too much you see." I admitted. I can say things like this to him since he's the father that I've never had.

"I'm not blind. You're very much smitten with her from the very start. You should tell me the whole story though with Chaengyoungie next time about how the two of you really get together. But for some serious business, what do you think about handling my company in the near future?" He's all serious about it.

"I'm sorry Sajangnim but why?" I really am confused about this.

"My daughter is growing up and I want to spend as much time with her because time flies fast these days and next thing I'll know my daughter will be in college and will be away from home... from me and then she'll just go farther and farther aways until she settles for her own family."

I get what he is saying it's just that I don't get why he is offering his big company to me.

"I understand. But why me though? How sure are you that I can carry through your legacy?"

"I would never debuted you if I didn't know that you and the other girls won't make it big. Jennie, focus on your studies and your work and for the meantime, just tell me if you'll accept my offer. I don't take no for an answer though."

This is YG and this is his style. And my style is to never back away with a challenge and an oppurtunity.

"I'll work hard and I won't let YG company down."

"Thank you Jennie, I know you'll let others live there dreams like you are living yours. It's getting late. Finish your ice cream and buy two ice cream for Jisoo and Chae. Just give Lisa one, she's giving me a headache getting through a love triangle with that Jimin and Jungkook."

I can see Sajangnim massaging his forehead because of this. Lalisa really is something.

So from that day on I was extra hard on studying and doing my very best for our comeback. I told Chaeng about it and she being forever lovely is just supportive of me.

So on my 26th birthday while I'm slumbering I can feel someone lightly shaking me to wake me up and then I smiled when this someone gave me a soft peck on the cheek.

"Babe? What is it it?" I said while I have my eyes still closed. I can feel her enveloping me in a backhug. She's so warm.

"Happy birthday." She simply said but I can sense the love in that simple greeting. I then opened my eyes and turned to look at her.

"What time is it?" I asked while I'm squinting my eyes at her. I know it's very early.

"Around 12 am and I just want to be the first one to greet you." I can see her pouting in the dark. She's such a cutie.

"Thank you and even if you weren't the first one to greet me, yours will still be the most special to me." I can see her smiling now. Even if it's dark in my room, I can feel her smile bringing brightness to it.

I though she was going to kiss me when she leaned over but she was just actually trying to turn on my lamp.

After turning it on, it took me a few seconds to adjust with the light and when my sleepy eyes got a hang of it, I can clearly see Chaeyoung's lovely face with a playful smirk on her lips in all it's glory.

"Of course mine's going to be special. I definitely made sure about that." I gulped a bit because this is Chaeng being y and playful and having a y and playful Chaeng is the death of me.

"Now, babe. We've talked about this and I respect your decision of making love after marriage...."

"I'm not gonna offer you that. Not now though but... I don't know.. I mean I know that... ugh! This is so hard!"

I was abit taken aback and curious of her reaction.

"It's okay. You can tell me anything and everything remember." I assured her but I'm getting nervous.

"I've been meaning to do this for quite sometime and I think that today it would be perfect since it's your birthday and because I love you so much. As a gift... I don't know if you'll accept it but I'm officially giving you all of me."

And then on her left hand I can see her unclenching her hand and I can see something sparkling and from that instant I already know what she's doing and I can't help my tears to run out of my eyes.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" She continued and I was left breathless and out of words so I nodded my head excitedly while my tears are at a downpour as I hugged her tightly.

"I guess it's a yes then." I can hear her giggling and sniffling at the same time.

I held her beautiful face and stare at her eyes. I was still speechless so I just kissed her instead. It was long and deep and full of emotions. When pulled apart for a much needed air, we just smiled at each other after as she placed the beautifully crafted diamond ring in my finger.

"I know it's late but a thousand over YES!" And I pecked her this time and then my door went ajar afterwards with two people in their pajamas.

"Happy Birth.... Chaennie... what are you doing?" Jisoo unnie asked confusingly.

I really don't get what she meant at first but soon I realized that when we kissed earlier... I might've um pulled Chaeyoung on my lap and those two probably think that we are doing the dirty.

"It's not what you think." Chae immediately got off my lap when she realized our position.

"I definitely think it's what it is. Is your present yourself Chae? Ooooh! You two doin the.. umf!"

Lisa wasn't able to finish what she's saying when I throw a pillow at her.

"Oh my gosh! Jennie! Is that a diamond ring in your finger?! Oh my! Chae! Did you just proposed?! Yaaaaaah!"

"Unnie, keep quite! And yes she proposed and I accepted it." I said while looking lovingly at the love of my life. I smiled when I saw her blushing. Jisoo unnie and Lisa then jumped on my bed to hug the both of us.

"Let's celebrate your birthday unnie Jennie and you and Chaeng's engagement. Let's have some late food delivery... it's Lalisa's treat!!"

I was very happy and then I realized something.

"Lisa, let's order now!" I said while pulling her with me out of my room.

I really don't want to leave Chaeyoung but I have something to say to this maknae.

"Unnie! What's the rush?!" She complained when we reached the kitchen.

"YOU!" I pointed my finger at her.

"What?!" She's looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Did you tell her that I'm planning to propose to her?" I said accusingly.

I was actually planning on proposing to Chaeyoung since last year and I only told Lisa about this. She know's that I was planning to take out Chaeng in a Tiffany and Co. store and I will propose to her. Yes, I was planning on proposing to her at Tiffany's so that she can pick any ring that she wants on that store after. She can pick as many rings as she wants because she deserves nothing less.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the four of us came from well off families so it's really nothing for me if I spend that much especially now that I'm earning.

"I did not!"

"Then why did she proposed to me all of a sudden?!" I hissed at her.

"I don't know. Because she loves you I think and she wants to be with you forever?" She sarcastically retorted back.

"Are you sure?!" I'm still doubting her and her weakness to keep a secret.

"Yes. Don't tell me that this is some sort of competition between the two of you on whose gonna propose first."

"Absolutly not!"

"Now since everything is cleared.... let's celebrate now."

I would never forget that night. I was so happy. I got a call from mom and from Sajangnim after and they both greeted and congratulated me. Before proposing, Chae asked for their permission first and it deeply warmed my heart.

A year after that, I proposed to Chaeyoung on the Tiffany store but I gave her a customized ring and then I asked her to pick any rings if she doesn't like the one I made for her. She loved it and she said that she'll keep it with her forever as well as she'll love me throughout the undying years. We went on public and it was a big news. Blackpink already said it's goodbye the time that we went officially in public. It was everywhere. But the shocker of all is that the public and the fans were very accepting and they rejoiced our loved with us. There's a few who are against it but their will always be those people.

Blackpink reigned the music scene locally and internationally for seven years and we said our goodbyes after that so that we can focus on our other dreams. Jisoo unnie got herself into series and movies and plays. Lisa went on modelling to alot of high end brands and for a crazy mind like her, she got into writing young adult novels and became a succesful author as well. Chaeyoung is a full on songwriter and pruducer solely to YG but she write and produce songs to other artists on other companies as well. She's very big in composing and singing for OST's. She's now dubbbed as the OST queen of South Korea.

We got married 2 years after my proposal and YG already gave me the CEO position before we got married and so far everything is good with the company and most of all my life.

We still often see our members. Obviously Jisoo and Lisa are still signed with YG. The news actually tagged Blackpink as the bosses of YG. All of us seems to run the company.

As for the other members personal lives. Jisoo unnie is still single. She said she doesn't have time for it while Lisa is already engaged to... guess what? Kim Taehyung. No, she did not end up to any of those two BTS members where she got involved in a love triangle.


As for me and Cheayoung, well we have the rest of our lives to live together harmoniously.

When I finally reach the music room, I can see Chaeng getting herself lost in the music. She's in the zone and she's very, very y and desirable while she's at it. She's already in her black nighties gown which just accentuated her white skin. Her brown hair, goodness, it's all in a y mess. The room is filled of her pristine scent and it's driving me crazy.

She suddenly stopped playing the piano when she felt another person's presence.

I leaned myself by the door while crossing my arms trying to be desirable too in her eyes. People are saying that I'm natural at being all y but when it comes to Chaeng, I'm second thinking their notions.

She then noticed me and smiled warmly at me.

Took me off guard as always but I keep it cool. I'm good at that.

"I missed you." I said alluringly. Hopefully.

"I do miss you too." She then gave me her disarming winning smile and then she suddenly looked panicked while standing up.

I suddenly got worried.

"What is it love?" I asked worriedly while making my way to her.

"You're already here." She said while staring straight at me.

I got confused and getting more nervous. What is she up to!

"Where should I be then? I'm done with work." I asked her.

"Exactly!" She now seemed distressed.

"Love, are you alright?" I'm now really getting worried.

"I haven't made us dinner. Oh God! I'm sorry. You must be starving now!"

My worries flew out the window and is now replaced by that special warmth that only Chaeyoung can provide.

I just chuckled and she just frowned at me. God I'm so lucky.

I went to her and wrapped my arms on her hips while she is still pouting. Looking at her, she seems like she never aged a bit since As If It's Your Last.

"Don't pout now. It's okay. You're in your little world of doing amazing music and I'm not really craving for some food." I winked at her suggestively and she laughed her pretty laugh after that.

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I have my magic hands play your body while you giving off that sensual sound that only Jennie Kim can do?" She said naughtily while she placed both of her arms around my neck while softly kissing my neck.

"Hmmm, please do." I hummed while I'm already lost to the world of Kim Park Chaeyoung.















Alright. I was planning on posting a new fic next weekend but I can't sleep because I've already slept long enough this weekend so you guys get this fic and I hope you guys loved it. I was so excited on Saturday about the BPTV! The drought seems to be over. Haha. Btw i would like to thank my subscribers and the people who are viewing my work! Thanks so much. Any chaennie recommended plot? I'll be happy to write one for you people. I'm gonna try and sleep now. Til next time Blinks and Chaenniers!