You Make My Heart Flutter

BlackPink Chaeyoung × Jennie: Borrowed Lives (Book 1)

You Make My Heart Flutter

It was the night of the 12th of September, year 2015. It was the night where you shined brighter than the stars. It was that night that your voice sips through my bones like the chilly night air. It was that night your perfume eludes all of my senses. It was that night that I yearned for your touch. Yearned for your gummy smile. Yearned for you to fondly call my name. It only took the light of the moon to shine on you and a cheesy, sappy, classic Savage Garden song on the background and you smiling so carelessly to simply take my breath away.

Why must I the one to see such sight? It made me nervous. It made me sigh. It got me worried and excited. It was so magical but it broke my heart at the same time.

I kept my distance from you all throughout that night. I knew something has changed already and I wasn't even prepared for that. I was disoriented. Everyone who knows me knew that my thoughts are just everywhere but that moment I can only think of you. I kept on thinking how I'll avoid you until I figure something to disperse this feeling. I was so lost in thought too of the what if's and the could be's that I'll play later on my mind before I go to sleep.

Before we ended the night and out of nowhere you asked me to dance with you. It was Something Like You by *NSYNC that was playing on the rooftop and your hand on my hips and the other grasping my hand delicately. You looked at me like I'm something that would easily be broken. I can feel it in the way you hold me and how you've always talked to me.... so thought of.

I'm glad that I've met you. I'm glad of the friendship. But I was so shattered that night thinking that I would loved it for you to be more than a friend for me. I hugged you and I've felt how good it is to be that close to you. I can inhale your lovely scent. I can feel the beat of your heart pounding on my chest. I told you that I'm happy to get to know you and I'm looking forward to things that we can do together in the future. You, me and the other girls accomplishing our dreams together. But that night, I was thinking, planning to be concise on how I can make that future short lived with you. I was thinking that a few years in the future with you will be all that is for me. Forever with you is just to much to ask and I value what we have now than my instant desire to be with you. It . It just simply that I'm one of those poor souls who accidentally got struck by cupid's stupid arrow.

You said that you'll take care of me. You said that I don't have to worry much. You said that we'll just enjoy life. And then you said that you love me... and the other girls like your family and that we should stick together and just trust each other. I should have felt the same way but mine was different... I fell in love with you. I lied to you that night, you could never trust me unnie Jennie. Especially not with the feelings I'm having from you.

After that night, I feel like a fraud. I kept it cool. I tried to ignore it, my ever growing feelings, but it just won't stop bugging me. It could've started just a simple girl crush. But no, I have to fall inlove with you headfirst.

I wouldn't do anything with this feelings though. I respect and value you and I can't simply risk our friendship because of this. It will be hard being with you for a few years but I'll make sure to cherish and treasure those few years that we'll have together.

How I wish we could've been besties or buddies for a lifetime but no... not when you make my heart flutter.

 

Park, Chaeyoung (September 12, 2017)

 

 

 

It's short, I know. But the one shots after this would be long. You Make My Heart Flutter doesn't end their though. What do you think guys? Comments or suggestions for my next Chaennie fics are open. The next Chaennie fic is already in my draft 😉