Prologue

Our Song

It's just, I kinda miss it?", Kibum confesses between sips of beer. The group of four were lounging around in Jonghyun's hotel room. They were already borderline drunk from celebrating the last Tokyo dome concerts with the staff. Lounging around in different states of comfort, intertwined with eachother somehow.

The conversation casually shifted to the one missing piece of the puzzle; Jinki. They were talking about how grateful they were for the staff. They set up the stage to accommodate Jinki, and the music during the concert still played his voice. They didn't even have to ask. The staff already knew everyone still needed him there.

Everyone missed him. The fans, staff, friends , and family show their support regularly. Needless to say, but no one missed him like the group huddled together on the queen size mattress. Regardless of the sadness  they feel, they can't help but smile when talking about tgeir hyung.

"Yea me too...you know he use to sing me to sleep?", Minho says while smiling before passing the room service menu to Taemin.

"Yea we know, back during debut." Taemin replies

Minho smiles widely and lets out a reminiscing sigh, "Nope, like up until recently."

"Aish! So you're proud to be a overgrown baby?" Key hisses, the alcohol making him slightly  unnecessarily jealous.

"I'm your overgrown baby" Minho sits up from where his head was resting of Taemin's shoulder to send Kibum a wink before sipping his beer.

"I need to hear him sing. I never knew how much I missed it until now" Jonghyun speaks  up, completely ignoring the bickering of his younger  l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶  members.

"I have a plan" Taemin smile is laced with mischief.