Chapter 1 - Flying

The Ground Beneath Us

All seven members are on the plane, either sleeping or practicing their dances in their heads, visualizing what their performance will look like on the stage. Of course, they always worry that things will go wrong, but they have backstage crew and stylists to help them if in need. Namjoon's head is rested against his seat, eyes closed and breathing steady as he drifts further away from the shore of consciousness and deeper into the river of sleep. Seokjin however, is very much wide awake, giggling and messing around with Hoseok, who is way too hyper for Yoongi, the crabbit smaller man trying to lean over his seat to smack the two behind him. Across the aisle, are Jimin and Taehyung. The two are trying to annoy the maknae of the group by repeatedly hitting the back of his chair and ruffling his locks, causing the younger to turn around and hit the two to make them stop. After the two and a half hour flight, the seven boys prepare themselves to be encased in screeching fans, some even getting past the barriers set up just to be able to touch them. Although the boys are thankful for their fans, things can get just a little much at times. Taking a deep breath, Hoseok stands up, stretching his limbs as he grabs his luggage from the overhead compartments. He wheels a small royal blue suitcase (roughly about two feet tall) and steps off of the plane, down the steps and onto the tarmac, where he waits for his band members. 

 
Once all seven boys have stepped off of the plane, they walk to the doors where they've to wait for the airport staff to guide them about. As soon as they step into the airport, they instantly are deafened by the shrieking of girls (and some guys too)