001

The Light to my Darkness [hiatus]

Oh Sehun sat on his leather chair flipping through the documents his sales manager handed him. The man standing in front of his large red oak desk stood sweating buckets, twiddling his fingers nervously. Not a single sound could be heard in the cold room.

Then he sighed.

Followed by more silence.

“Are you not going to do your work properly?” Screamed Sehun throwing the pile of paper onto his desk.

“No sir” said the man, who goes by the name of Kim Donghyun, looking down at the ground.

“Redo it and give it to me by tomorrow” said Sehun glaring at the man.

“yes sir” said the man, quickly grabbing the papers from Sehun’s desk and bolting towards the door. Right when he was about to grab the door nob, the door swung open revealing two tall men in suits. Taking the opportunity, Donghyun sprinted out of the room, escaping the cranky CEO.

“u juju” said Baekhyun, the shorter man of the two that walked in, as if he was talking to a 5 year old,“is our maknae Hunnie cranky again?”

“What are you guys doing here?” Asked Sehun monotonous, looking at a set of other documents.

“tsk, can’t you sound more excited to see us” scolded Jongin, the taller of the two, immediately changing his tone to a loving one. “We missed you”

“We see each other everyday at the pack house” replied Sehun not taking his eyes off the documents.

“Barely” said Baekhyun taking a seat on the couch. “you’ve been cooped up in this office for days…almost a week!”

“You need to go out, get some fresh air, take in the sun” said Jongin spreading his arms out.

Sehun sighed and put down the documents. “Don’t you guys have companies to run?”

“Don’t you need to let your wolf out for a run after being cooped up in here for days” mimicked Baekhyun in his best Sehun tone.

Sehun knew the elder was right about his wolf needing to go out for a run. He could feel his wolf clawing inside of him urging to go out for a run the past few days.  He also could feel his wolf restless inside of him the past few days, yet he didn’t know why.

But there was only one word that could describe Sehun and that was ‘workaholic’.

Sehun sighed again before standing up, grabbing his suit jacket from behind his chair. “Let’s go”

“We knew you have a soft spot for us!” Cheered Baekhyun before plopping a mint he stole from Sehun’s desk into his mouth.

“And besides, Joonmyun hyung called for a pack meeting” whined Jongin tiredly. “Why does hung want to see us so much?”

“Same reason why we came to find Sehun.” Said Baekhyun.

Sehun and Jongin gave one another questioned looks simultaneously.

“Because he missed us” said Baekhyun smugly.

The two men groaned as they walked out the door followed by a giddy Baekhyun smiling at his “cunning” remark.