001 : Invitation

I used to like you

Jungkook is now the COE of an Entertainment Company called BigHit Entertainment. The Entertainment Company received so much praise as they start a small company and work all the way up surpassing 2 of the top 3 Entertainment Company at South Korea of all times. What more surprising is that they only take care of one boy group called BTS who is now getting recognition in both domestic and international viewers with only being in the Industry for 4 years.

 

As he checks his emails someone knocks on the door “who is it?” He ask. “Mr. Jeon. I have documents that you need to go through and need your approval” said his secretary.

“Oh please come in.” Jungkook said as his secretary enters his room. “Good afternoon Hyung” Jungkook said as his secretary looks at him with a smile “Good Afternoon boss.”

“Yah!” Jungkook exclaim “didn’t i tell you to call me by my first name instead? Calling me boss sounds like I’m in my late 30s” He said as he recieve a chuckle from the other.

Namjoon who is his secretary hands over the documents and Jungkook quickly scan it “ I see lot of business proposal here? Did they inform you that they’ll be sending their BP or they just send it.” “Only few of the companies informed me that they’ll be sending their Business Proposal by today and some of them just send it.”

Jungkook place his fingers on his forehead as he gently massage it “Can you sort it out and only give me the ones that email you. And the rest give them an email saying that what they did was un ethical and their BP Proposal won’t take into consideration unless they do it in a proper way.” “You know. This is why i love you as my boss “ Namjoon said as he send heart fingers to his boss.

“Yah hyung don’t be a cringe! It doesn’t suit you.” Said Jungkook as he continues to do his work. Namjoon give a scoffs “Just because we’ve been friends for 10 years. You can’t do that to me remember I am your hyung.”

“Aww, is my hyung getting tantrums?” Namjoon looks at him with a slightly pout on his mouth “No i’m not.” Jungkook smirk “okay, whatever you say.” Namjoon scoffs “ I cannot deal with you right now. I’m leaving.” Then he walks out of his office.

“See you during lunch Hyung.” Jungkook said as he continue to do his work. Lunch break is over and the two of them just chat and talk about random things.

When Jungkook is almost done with his works the sky’s also start to change into this orange red colour. When he hears his mail beep. “Who will send me an email at this time?” He said but decided to check it out and on the subject title its written “HIGH SCHOOL REUNION

“Wow, who have thought that it’s been 7 years.” He says as he opens the email.

Good Afternoon Jungkook.

Since it’s been 7 years since we graduated from high school it is time for us to be reunited! Yes you are invited (if not, you won’t be receiving this email right?)

The event will be held on the 6th of June at the most famous hotel in South Korea The Hilton Hotel at 7 PM.
The dress code should be something that we wear during our high school days (to be fun) bring someone with you if you want. And by the way, you will doing the opening speech as you are our School President at that time.

Oh and btw, we will have a practice for 2 days before the event so make sure to keep 2 days before the 6th free as well.

Thank you and see you there.

 

After reading that email Jungkook immediately look to his calendar and the 6th of June is 3 weeks away. So he immediately called his secretary to come inside.

“Boss what’s with the racket?” Namjoon said as soon as he enters the room.

“Am I free on the 6th of June?” Jungkook ask. Namjoon took out a small notebook and start scrolling to it “Yes, you will be free on that day. Why you ask?” “What about two days before that?” “Yes you are. Why are you asking this again?”

“We will have a high School reunion and I might have the chance to know who is the person behind it.” Namjoon looks at him with confuse look but then his expression changes “you mean the person that leave you a note in your locker” 

"Yes.”

“Do you think that you will find this person?” Jungkook expression suddenly change that Namjoon feels bad on saying that.

 

“I might not but I have to try.”

 

N/A

And that's the first chapter ~

I'm not sure how to feel about this first chapter. I know It's boring but please stay with me ~