Chapter 11: DollHouse

The Orchard Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Note this is going to be mainly of Sehun's past but it's only a piece of it.*

 

 

"Ah~ that was such a good meal." Wendy exclaimed as she finished her school lunch in less than ten minutes. 

 

Nari was amazed but laughed out loud enjoying Wendy's admiration of food. "It's amazing how you can gobble up those two steak burgers in a matter of seconds." instead of being embaressed, she actually felt proud that had finished that entire meal in one sitting. 

 

"Hey when you got a stomach like mine, anything is possible." she pats it proudly before drinking her carton of milk. 

 

"Just please be careful with how fast you eat that. It might stain your uniform." Nari scolds her seeing a couple of stains already on her jacket.

 

"Aiyah it's not like I'm impressing anybody here." Wendy lowly pointed out making Nari chuckle. She raised her sleeve up to eat again when Wendy noticed the bandages around Nari's arms. These were from that challenge with Yixing and Kai and it's already been a couple of days that it's been slowly healing.

 

"Nari are you sure you're ok?" she stopped eating and looked at Wendy who looked deeply concerned the longer she kept looking at her injuries. 

 

To be quite frank, they didn't hurt after the first day. They were healing up much quicker than she would've thought thanks to Yixing treating her. 

 

"I've dealt with worse Wendy. These bruises are nothing." she waves it off but Wendy didn't buy it.

 

"Aren't they going a bit too far?"

 

"Hm? What do you mean?"

 

"What do I mean? Nari look at you." she indicates to Nari's beaten up body. "You look like you've been through hell and back."

 

"I told you I've had worse scars." Nari replied back.

 

"Yeah but I can't believe they would let you wonder into the city until dark to fend for yourself? I know these guys are selfish and heartless brats but never knew it would be this extreme." 

 

She felt guilty for making her friends worry so much so she took Wendy's hand and softly smiled to reassure her. "Don't worry about me. I'm stronger than I look you know." 

 

Wendy finally gives in and lays back in her chair pouting while taking a sip from her carton. She quickly gets back up and almost chokes on her milk when she sees someone standing behind Nari's chair.

 

"Wendy?! Are you ok?!" Nari was deeply concerned wondering what happened to her friend who kept coughing up milk.  

 

All of a sudden, Nari was being lifted off of her chair on top of someone's shoulders. She looked all around her and felt completely embaressed to have everybody in the cafeteria watching her being carried away by some stranger. When the person had walked a distance away from the cafeteria they stopped by one of rows of lockers and finally puts Nari down. 

 

"What on earth-Sehun sshi?" her frantic expression switched to complete confusion when she didn't expect Sehun to be the person to do that.   

 

Of course Sehun ignores her in coming questions. "Geez is there any part of your body that has fat piggy? I could only feel your ribcage poking my shoulder"

 

"Sehun sshi W-why were you- I mean what did you-What?" he just places his hands on his hips sizing Nari up which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. 

 

"Why did you bring me here?" Nari immediately wondered. 

 

"What? Did you not enjoy that? You know any girl would kill for me to pick them up like that?" Nari felt the complete opposite.

 

"Sehun, if that was just another way to embaress me, then you've succeeded. But excuse me I'm just going to go back to the cafeteria." she was about to leave when Sehun fishes something out of his pocket.

 

"Well I guess you don't want this then?" in the palm of his hand was a cat bell which piled up a whole bunch of questions in Nari's head.

 

"What's that?"

 

"A cat bell?" he answered like it was the dumbest question in the universe. "It's part of your challenge."

 

"So you're-"

 

"Yes." he interrupted. "I can tell you look so happy about that but we're on short time and your master needs you to carry these to his next class." suddenly Nari's arms caught a pile of textbooks and had to maintain her balance so none of them would fall. 

 

"Wait excuse me did you say Master?"

 

"Shh quiet the maid shouldn't be talking and just carry my books."

 

"W-wait just hold on a sec-Whoa!" just one step and she fell along with the pile of books. Sehun didn't even help her at all and rather just rolled his eyes at how incompetent she was being.

 

"In case if you haven't catched on to what your challenge is, you'll be playing my servant for the week or for however long I like."

 

"Servant?" Sehun ignores her and continues.

 

"Now here are some ground rules. One always come when that cat bell buzzes. Two you must always obey my commands. And three there should be no complaints or defiance whatsoever. If you break any of these I win."

 

After his explaination he presses a button on his phone to demonstrate what noise she'll hear and the sound emmitting from the bell was super loud. She couldn't even imagine how idiotic she'll look if it rings during class.

 

"Don't worry I won't pester you during class...much but if you don't come when I ring it then it's your first warning."

 

Finally Nari had stacked all of his books together but was more mindful about carrying it. Suddenly she was face to face with Sehun's devilish smirk.

 

"Let's have some fun huh piggy?"

 

 

 

"The age of the classical era was known for the best composers. Beethoven, Wolfgang, Bach, Mozart, Schu-"

 

All of a sudden a little jingle rings out in the clasroom and immediately everyone looks around to see where that was coming from. Only one person knew and she was trying very hard for the noise to stop.

 

"Sehun you said you wouldn't do it in the middle of class." Nari muttered frustrated at the bad timing. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't just leave in the middle of class so she didn't know what to do until her savior came walking into the door. 

 

"Ms. Liu what brings you here?" Nari's teacher asked aloud while Jeanie quickly glanced at Nari before explaining. 

 

 "Excuse me Mr. Choi but I have to excuse Miss. Nari from class. Is that alright with you?"

 

Her teacher quickly glanced at Nari before allowing it. "Very well by all means."

 

"Great." She then motions for Nari to quickly get out while she was trying to keep the cat bell at a low volume. Once they were out of the classroom Jeanie immediately walked her down the hallway.

 

"He's in the cultural department. Second floor, room 356."

 

"Thanks Jeanie. God why do they always have to do something that could get me into trouble?" Jeanie just magically teleports to who knows where while Nari ran straight towards the cultural department building before she could lose this challenge. 

 

Sehun was the only one in the room with an easel in front of him and his phone out as he kept pressing the icon bell until Nari rushed inside the classroom. "Geez can you be a little more quicker maid? I was tired of pressing the alert." he stood in the middle of the room setting up his paint before pointing at the pedestal in front of him. "Now stand up there, pose and don't move."

 

Nari hesitantly steps on the round pedestal and did as she was told while Sehun started to paint. "Don't act so stiff." he ordered.

 

"Is this what you wanted me for?" 

 

"Yeah I needed someone to model for my art assignment. Since I don't have that many female acquaintances and have a maid for the week it was the perfect opportunity. Now turn." he motions and she turns a bit before glancing at him. 

 

"Didn't you say you weren't going to ring for me during my classes?"

 

"Yes, now stop talking or you'll lose the challenge."

 

She awkwardly nods before staying in place but since it was her first time having to pose like this she felt her body aching and knew it was just the beginning of his "fun"

 

 

When Kyungsoo finds that idiot he'll definitely have to knock some sense into this knucklehead. I mean Ryeowook knew that he had classes during this time. So why did he call him and just told him that he needed to meet up with him? There better be a good reason or someone was going to get beat.

 

 "Kyungie~ Over here!" He sees his best friend from a distance and running over thinking of the best ways to lecture him.

 

"Yah why did you call me in the middle of class? You know my schedule."

 

"Yeah yeah I know but I promise once I tell you the news you'll forgive me."

 

Kyungsoo just sighs exasperately before letting him, "What is it?."

 

"You know how I've been telling you I wanted to become a idol? Well I auditioned at that place SM entertainment last month and I got a call last night. They said I'm going to be debuting with the famous group Super Junior! Even though I'm a last minute addition but still Kyung isn't that great?!"

 

Kyungsoo didn't know what to say actually. Shocked was the right expression but as of now he was processing that whole big announcement. He almost wondered why he felt a little bit sad. 

 

"Kyung?" Ryeowook snapped Kyungsoo out of it and Kyungsoo went back to normal. "I said aren't you happy for me now?" 

 

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and hit him lightly. "Honestly that was what was so important? I'm not forgiving you. I'm going back to class." he turned around heading back while Ryeowook started to pout and walked back with him. 

 

"Aish you're so mean. I was really worried that you were going to cry or at least say that "You'll miss me." 

 

Kyungsoo burst out a chuckle. "Hah I'm more worried about how the members will deal with you."

 

Ryeowook groans even more when he receives a text message from his new members. "Ah Kyungie, I have to go. I have to turn in my withdrawal forms for the school but I want to hang out with you one last time."

 

"Wait you're leaving the school too?" Kyungsoo asked incredulously? He did not expect this at all. 

 

"Well of course it's because my boss wanted me to be near the group and building. Sawatomi Acadmey is a bit far from where I'll be working but I'll talk to you later ok? See you later Kyung!!"

 

Ryeowook runs off but before Kyungsoo could be left alone he witnesses the idiot leap into the air and happily scream out loud, "I'M GOING TO BE A MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!"

 

"That's...good for you hyung" Kyungsoo was supposed to not care at all but yet why did it hurt or why did he suddenly start to feel lonely. Maybe it was just the thought that his only friend in school will leave him soon.  

 

 

In one of the music rooms Sehun and Nari were working on Sehun's assignment for his cultural arts. It was awfully quiet and Nari was just dying to play one of the musical instruments to pass the time and Sehun noticed it. 

 

"Hey piggy."

 

"Hm?" she replied.

 

"I'm bored." he blatantly said while Nari didn't know how to answer that. 

 

"What do you want me to do?" she finally asked. 

 

"Entertain me." he said in a duh tone "We're in a music room and you're one of those music students so play me something nice but nothing too boring." 

 

Nari didn't get up right away while Sehun looked at his work while sitting on the couch but he loked up at her and quirked his eyebrow questioning her. "Unless you don't want to do what I say and lose the challenge?"

 

"Alright alright." she immediately gets off the couch and sits on the piano bench while setting up her lyric book in front of her. 

 

Sehun usually wouldn't care if his pianist played while he was working but he somehow was focused on Nari even before she was about to play. He wondered was so special about her that she was given the task of working on this boy band. 

 

   

 

When Nari started playing, the melody lit up the room almost like a million

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter