Final

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuta looked at his watch for the 10th time before scanning the whole cafe again. He was looking for someone and that someone is a very speacial person to him ever since his trainee days. Yuta sipped a coffee and decide to look at his phone instead if there's any message from someone he's expecting to text him but there's none.

"Will he come or not?"

Yuta decide to send him a message to remind that someone that he's still waiting.

Ji Hansol, that was the man's name that he's waiting until now.

It's been years since he left. It was very painful moment to all of them when he decided to leave. Especially for him he can't really accept the fact that he won't be with him until the end. It was like a nightmare and he can't believe that it was real. Back then, he begged to the agency to stop Hansol for leaving but they said that they can't do anything about it. It was his decision to leave. Yuta can't really accept anything and blamed himself for everything. He thinks that it was his fault. He and Hansol was happily dating but everything went wrong and just that, he broke up with him. Yuta continue promoting with the members even though he's struggling that time. He hurt someone that he really love the most.

"He's dead if he's going to ditch me." Yuta mumbled. He's very bored right now. He want to do something but he can't think of anything because his mind was filled of everything about Hansol.

Seems Yuta wanted to see him so bad. Hansol is really hard to see these days because of his schedules and damn, he's very popular. His brothers(NCT members) is very proud of him, if he only knew.

Jaemin cried as Doyoung. Those two boys really loves Hansol aside from Yuta, but they can't do anything because he really wanted to debut at the time. It was hard but they don't have a choice but to accept it all.

"Look, Hansol oppa looks so hot in this concept." Yuta heard a girl from the side table said. Hansol's name was mentioned so, he should eavesdrop for a while.

"All black, hm. It reminds me of his smrookie days. I really thought that he'll debut with NCT. I'm still shookt." the other girl said. As Yuta heard her say that, it break his heart into pieces. Not only them, even him, and his brothers.

"I told you not to open-up that topic, it's still fresh for me. I know, that issue was 3 years ago now. But no one can stop me!" the girl whined.

"Okay sorry. But, he's so hot. I think SM is triggered by now. They lost a gem like Hansol oppa."

Yuta let a deep sigh and stop eavesdropping. Their moments with Hansol is very precious, their stage together, his aegyo, him being dork, how he praised Doyoung as the most handsome among of them and later he will wispher into his ears that 'Yuta is handsome than Doyoung' and then they'll flirt after, his voice, the hip and everything about him. The first season of NCT Life is memorable in all of them, not only in NCT, but in NCTzens. Even though, Hansol is still a trainee, NCTzens consider him as a member already so, it was very painful in everyone when he left but still supported him.

 

To: Hansol hyung 💞
No matter how long it takes, I'm still here,  waiting for you. Just to let you know.

 


Right after Yuta send his second text message to Hansol, he scanned the cafe again and he saw a couple across the road. The girl is riding in the boy's back. A piggy back ride. 

And again, it reminds him of Hansol. His Hansol hyung used to gave him a piggy back ride then after that, he'll hold his hand and put it into his sweater's pocket.

"Another cup of cappuccino please." he said, blowing off the memory away from his thoughts. It's making him cry and he wants to curse right now. It was his third cup of coffee for today but still, no signs of Ji Hansol.

Yuta's phone notified, he thought it was Hansol sadly it isn't.

 

From: TY Track
Still waiting? 

To: TY Track
Sort of.  

 


A cup of cappuccino was already set again in his table by the waitress in the cafe and he quickly grabbed it and have a sip. Seems he forgot that it was hot and he sipped it like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter